User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:20   #1
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
So...

I just booked my 1 star (yes 1 star) hotel in Amsterdam and means of transport to get there for the Scotland game. Cost me £180 roughly for 3 nights. I am coming to Holland folks!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:25   #2
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
I just booked my 1 star (yes 1 star) hotel in Amsterdam and means of transport to get there for the Scotland game. Cost me £180 roughly for 3 nights. I am coming to Holland folks!
Is that a good thing?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:29   #3
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A single star? Do you even get a bed?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:30   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

1 Star? IS that even possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:31   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I think a 1 Star hotel may be a tent.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:32   #6
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Aslong as there is a bed in said location I couldn't give two shits. The only downside about the whole trip is that I have to drive into England. shame!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:46   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I figure, the 1 star is for a roof. The rest is up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 19:03   #8
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I think a 1 Star hotel may be a tent.
More like sleeping next to somebody elses tent
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 19:23   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I stayed in a single star hotel in Slovenia. It had a double bed, sky tv and a private bathroom.

Was probably better quality than the three star hotel I stayed in when I was in Hungary.

Quote:
The gradings are:
One star: Practical accommodation with a limited range of facilities and services, but a high standard of cleanliness throughout. Restaurant/eating area for breakfast at least. 75% of bedrooms will have en-suite or private facilities.

Two stars: Better equipped bedrooms, all with ensuite/private bathroom and a colour TV.
A lift is often available. Dinner available.

Three stars: Higher standard of services and facilities including larger public areas and bedrooms, a receptionist, room service, laundry service.

Four stars: Accommodation offering superior comfort and quality; all bedrooms with en-suite bath, fitted overhead shower and WC. Spacious and well appointed public areas. More emphasis on food and drink. Room service of all meals and 24 hour drinks, refreshments and snacks. Dry cleaning service available. Excellent customer service.

Five stars: A spacious, luxurious establishment offering the highest international quality of accommodation, facilities, services and cuisine. A wider range of extra facilities.
Guests are very well cared for by professional, attentive staff providing flawless guest services.
English rating system: http://www.visitbritain.com/world/re...om_ratings.htm
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 21:44   #10
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Hmm, 1 star.... Amsterdam......

Sounds like the sort of place that possibly rents by the hour, like.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:44   #11
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you share your contintal breakfast with the roaches?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 00:11   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a lot of places dont have stars at all you posh bastards

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote