User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:30   #51
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Taking a prospective girlfriend to a Villa match isnt a great idea
I have done that and it worked a treat.

Think outside the box my friends!

Coffee, lunch, cinema, shopping

Jesus it all screams boring. You can be funny, witty etc at places where girls dont usually go.

My best dates have to be a fun fair, the sea life centre and laser quest.

It provides all the banter etc in the date. There aren't many uncomfortable situations as you are doing something fun.

Also everyone always looks better when they are smiling and laughing. So try and angle the date so you are both smiling, laughing, shits and giggles and then you will seem more attractive.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:39   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Also everyone always looks better when they are smiling and laughing. So try and angle the date so you are both smiling, laughing, shits and giggles and then you will seem more attractive.
I was thinking about taking her to the opticians and bribing them to give her glasses that make her eyesight worse, not better.

Then I will look more attractive to her!
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:53   #53
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear rohypnol works a treat as well.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 17:04   #54
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I believe this to be the reason for a few things. Firstly it could scream gay. Gay equates to friends. You could be her gay jersey friend. You eat chocolate, shop for shoes and drink pina colladas next to the beach.

Lets face it there is nothing more anti man than shopping. Shopping is a female domain.
Whereas I agree with going somewhere that suits your personality...

Please move out of Macho-town. It's sunnier over here.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 17:25   #55
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Whereas I agree with going somewhere that suits your personality...

Please move out of Macho-town. It's sunnier over here.
I was never in macho town, but tom is getting scarily close to Friends town which wouldnt be very good, would it now?

I believe that you shouldnt do something that will make her happy and you pissed (ie shopping) but instead do something fun and light hearted.

Please move out of "I like being in the friends zone town. Its sunnier over here in im having sex town."
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 17:32   #56
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I was never in macho town, but tom is getting scarily close to Friends town which wouldnt be very good, would it now?

I believe that you shouldnt do something that will make her happy and you pissed (ie shopping) but instead do something fun and light hearted.

Please move out of "I like being in the friends zone town. Its sunnier over here in im having sex town."
Yes.

But I'm on my 'shopping is manly'-campaign, I cannot be bothered with futilities such as logic.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 17:42   #57
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Yes.

But I'm on my 'shopping is manly'-campaign, I cannot be bothered with futilities such as logic.
Shopping can be manly, but what is a female supposed to expect when you ask her to go shopping with you. Plenty of men shop. They have to, we do need to wear clothes. Some enjoy it, some dont. But the signals are there to women if you go on an afternoon of shopping with a girl.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 18:36   #58
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well seeing as christmas is coming up i have a perfect excuse - she can come and help me shop for presents for my sisters. hot.

also horn i'm not a ****, i wouldn't mention him fancying her in front of other people - that's mean
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 20:25   #59
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's taken four months for you to decide whether or not you should go out for a coffee with this girl?

At this rate, you're likely to see some flesh around August, 2014

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 20:11   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Psychology - which are you in?
If she's doing Psychology, and even her friends have picked up the fact that you like her, surely she has?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 11:29   #61
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
If she's doing Psychology, and even her friends have picked up the fact that you like her, surely she has?
yes, but isnt doing a psychology course just what dumb fuks do to get into uni? So maybe she really doesnt have a clue.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 14:24   #62
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
yes, but isnt doing a psychology course just what dumb fuks do to get into uni?
Do you have a degree?
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 14:58   #63
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He certainly lacks a degree of tactfulness.

Degree, see?!

Oh **** the lot of you
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 14:23   #64
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do you have a degree?

well, do I need a degree?
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 15:10   #65
Tomkat

Quote:
well, do I need a degree?
To make baseless derogatory statements about the validity of people's qualifications, no.

However, if you haven't got a degree then I doubt you know what's involved to attain one, or the intellectual capabilities ("dumbass" or otherwise) of someone choosing to study (for example) Psychology at university.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 11:10   #66
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
To make baseless derogatory statements about the validity of people's qualifications, no.

However, if you haven't got a degree then I doubt you know what's involved to attain one, or the intellectual capabilities ("dumbass" or otherwise) of someone choosing to study (for example) Psychology at university.
Its OK, I know whats involved. One of my dumbass ex girlfriends was a psychology student. It seemed like very easy stuff to me. Lets face it, its a cop out subject. Or maybe its Sociology im thinking of?
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 19:15   #67
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you aren't thinking, you're regurgitating. regurgitating crap.
Nope, its definately thinking dear horn.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 20:10   #68
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its OK, I know whats involved. One of my dumbass ex girlfriends was a psychology student.
Was she a psychology student at every University in the United Kingdom or are you assuming they're all the same?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote