User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:47   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
A Question

I have fancied a gril for about 3 months, the last month she has become more of a friend.

Yesterday she asked me if I wanted to go to Paris with her and share a bed, of course I said I didn't mind!

Is it wrong to then take her sister (2 years older) into my office and **** her in every position possible? Her ex rang her so it broke the mood fairly early but I got a wonderful blowjob!

Still jealous of the other sister helping a guy cheat on her girlfriend!

Is this wrong?*

*Ok, I am fairly hammered so it may not make sense but it was blinding

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:50   #2
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road
Re: A Question

in the short term, nope enjoy it for now.

in the long term, probably yes, you are sure to regret it when the sister you have fancied for 3months finds out about it.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:51   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

You're in so much shit you may choke to death.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:51   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Well, if the relationship was serious, you can cancel it. Inevitably, the older sister will tell her younger one. Just a matter of time. The best thing to do is have fun with the situation, if you haven't had sex with the younger sister yet, go to paris and do it. After you have successfully completed having sex with both, stop seeing them. People get killed over things much smaller in impact than this. The family my be crazy.
I mean you have to be, to sleep with your younger brothers/sisters "serious" boyfriend/girlfriend.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:53   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

My post got to the point better in less words.

Last edited by Weeks; 16 Apr 2005 at 02:00.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:01   #6
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
So true

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:06   #7
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
On a newspaper ad, your method is ace.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:11   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

looking like you do.

it is never ever wrong to take sex whenever offered.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 08:04   #9
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
looking like you do.

it is never ever wrong to take sex whenever offered.
I know it's taken me hours to reply but I am still gobsmacked that someone like you has the cheek to post comments about looks.

You're no pretty boy either Julian

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 08:20   #10
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I know it's taken me hours to reply but I am still gobsmacked that someone like you has the cheek to post comments about looks.

You're no pretty boy either Julian
Yahwe? An ugly man? he types so cute though.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:29   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You brought someone back to your office and shagged them?

Just a suspicion, but do you think this is the kind of thing your boss has complained about before, and you thought was unjust?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:39   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Just a suspicion, but do you think this is the kind of thing your boss has complained about before, and you thought was unjust?
Isn't if funny how at work they can monitor what you do online, but you could screw a girl every which way right next to the computer and they would know nothing about it.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:43   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A Question

Minty goes on about sex and sex-related topics about as much as I go on about Stop or My Mom Will Shoot.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:18   #14
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think the number of replies that first post of his received has made him a bit too cocky (no pun intended, honest). In future, new people should be glared at and ignored, or at most given one word replies, and then they won't feel accepted quite so easily.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:19   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have fancied a gril for about 3 months
Me and My Barbeques
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:19   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a girl I slept with last week and spent another night with on wednesday night pulled a fat ginger person in front of me last night.
I spent the whole night talking to her 16 year old sister who I have a feeling wanted me for herself.

anyway she (not the 16 yr old) was absolutely hammered and was in tears as I was leaving so I think she knows she made the wrong choice...

I'm still in a depressed mood today though.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:49   #17
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
a girl I slept with last week and spent another night with on wednesday night pulled a fat ginger person in front of me last night.
Sunday8pm is back in the UK?

(on a serious note, I bet she feels worse than you - if it's any kind of consolation, be glad that the guy wasn't some toned rugby player or something - at least you know you're better than this guy, and she only did it because she was drunk )
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:53   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

phone her and invite her round tonight, i bet you can get really filthy sex out of it as her way of apologising
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:03   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, she did know him... they went outside and apparently there were "noises" from the alley.
I'm hoping it was only because she was drunk, but she is a pretty messed up girl.
I was feeling a little uncomfortable as I barely knew any of the people at this party and her dad was there too...

I texted her earlier but she hasn't replied yet.

I'm going to a different party tonight... I'll wait and see what she says next time I speak to her I guess. Her sister told me I shouldn't bother.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:28   #20
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I screwed a girl i don't work with, it was out of office hours and I did it because I hate them

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:30   #21
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Minty goes on about sex and sex-related topics about as much as I go on about Stop or My Mom Will Shoot.
I am a pervert and I still sexually frustrated.

They need to make a raging rabbit for men!

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:42   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They need to make a raging rabbit for men!
I'm pretty sure you have a built in one.

(Sorry if you're an amputee)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:45   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey Guys I Had Sex.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:47   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Hey Guys I Had Sex.
High five?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:11   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you never feel then you can never be hurt.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:12   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
High five?
Not until he's had shower.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 19:41   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is her sister fit? go for her then? but make sure that you are never in the same room as the elder sister and any sharp objects!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:28   #28
Ste
Bored

Well, just had an msn conversation with her, what do you make of this?
her: heya
me:hi
me: you ok?
her: errrm i fink so
her: wot did i do last nite? i cant remember @ all
anyway - I filled her in...
her: hahahaha
her: we were talkin lol
her: me n ***** r alwayz like dat, i hav no idea y i cried tho, n we were jst talkin
me: hmm ok
me: you were doing more than talking before you went outside though...
her: were we ?
her: i cant remember a thing :s
me: yeh
her: I am soooo sorry :s

so... what do you think?

Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:31   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
so... what do you think?
**** her mum.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:42   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: A Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Mom!
Her mother is Estelle Getty?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:04   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

dont tell her sister unless she asks

get it on with her sister

don't shag the older one again.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:06   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

shag em both and use the story to get drinks bought for you for the next year or so \o/
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:18   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cut of your penis for making you commit SIN
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:24   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

you may be taking it a tad too far there dace, although if thats your attitude to sex i suddenly realise why you havent had any for the past 2 years :/
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:26   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

it's not 2 ****in years OK?!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:29   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

poor dace, i understand your in denial (now theres a horrible mental picture) but you have to let it out son, release your feelings, then you can ascend to a higher mental state... and stop ****ing it up when you are out on the pull!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:34   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
poor dace, i understand your in denial
In 'de Nile'

****ing the baby crocodiles.

am i rite?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 00:04   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
poor dace, i understand your in denial (now theres a horrible mental picture) but you have to let it out son, release your feelings, then you can ascend to a higher mental state... and stop ****ing it up when you are out on the pull!

I don't go "out on the pull".

And i'm not in the nile.

IT'S NOT BEEN TWO YEARS!
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 00:15   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
IT'S NOT BEEN TWO YEARS!
You're in denial

's pants.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 00:16   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

that was where the original joke was leading
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 00:26   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how i giggled.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 00:58   #42
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
so... what do you think?
She's a 16 year old AOL chat user?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:38   #43
Ste
Bored

fs, i just got home after a night drinking vodka...
I'm not planning on going near the 16 yr old.
The one I've slept with is much much better looking.
right this is where I go off to find pics...

Unread 17 Apr 2005, 10:45   #44
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
dont tell her sister unless she asks

get it on with her sister

don't shag the older one again.
If only I had read this post last night!

I told the sister

Needless to say she had no idea what to say, nor did I. As soon as I said it I thought "shit".

Too much happened last night to type but lets just say the younger sister and myself got frisky with each other

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 10:46   #45
Chika

Quote:
If only I had read this post last night!

I told the sister

Needless to say she had no idea what to say, nor did I. As soon as I said it I thought "shit".

Too much happened last night to type but lets just say the younger sister and myself got frisky with each other
Should have listened to me.
/me shakes head.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 10:58   #46
Minty
Who?

Indeed.

Life sucks, constantly putting my foot in it

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 23:06   #47
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Are you Minty from eastenders? And is this 'younger sister' actually a bloke called gary??
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 09:01   #48
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

sister number one - so slutty she shags fat ginger blokes at parties days after bonking you
sister number two - so slutty she sucked you off days after you shagged her sister

one + two = threesome
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 09:09   #49
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

What happened to that girl from work, Ali?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 16:16   #50
Tomkat

Madi's maths lessons would be ace.