Round 94 - Robmageddon has just completed, and the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) completed in #eorc on Discord (accessible via the com unit). Please view it on Discord if you wish to review the minutes.
The top 3 planets were as follows:
1) 3:2:7 Zwanstic Mofo of ODDR
2) 9:2:6 Pommeh of Imperium
3) 3:8:4 Abner of Norsemen
They all received a credit.
The top galaxy was as follows:
4:4:1 Sandvold of Hounds (GC)
4:4:2 MRG of Hounds
4:4:3 Joseph of Imperium (MoC)
4:4:4 [ND]Buly of Odium
4:4:5 Kez of Hounds
4:4:6 Satyr of Imperium (MoD)
4:4:7 tobbe of Hounds (MoW)
4:4:8 Kalipso of No Alliance
Sandvold received 5 credits to allocate between the galaxy.
The top alliance was Imperium, winning for their second round in a row.
CRISMT received 5 credits to allocate between the alliance.
Havoc setup was subsequently completed as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances have been reset and new alliances allowed for havoc, maximum size of 25.
- Increasing donation limits and fund sizes by 100x
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT tomorrow, Saturday, 11th December, and continue until Thursday, 23rd December, at 20:00 GMT.
Misc Stats: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3264887
This will be a free round and the research order of ships will change (Cruisers/Battleships will be researchable first).
The Winter Round details are as follows:
- Signups opening on Tuesday, 14th December at 20:00 GMT
- Ticks starting on Friday, 17th December at 20:00 GMT
- Ticks ending on Friday, 31st December at 20:00 GMT
- Immediate havoc (same as above havoc setup, minus alliance changes)
- Havoc ending on Thursday, 13th January
- Ticks will be every 15 minutes
- In-galaxy defence will be 3 ticks not 5
- Galaxies will be buddy packs of 6 plus randoms. We strongly encourage you to use buddy packs, though!
- The shuffle will take place at tick 12 (22:45 GMT on Friday, 17th December).
- Stats will be available by signup
- Presents will be back for each galaxy after shuffle
Round 95 will have signups starting on Friday, 7th January, with ticks starting on Friday, 14th January at 20:00 GMT and finishing on Friday, 4th March at 20:00 GMT. This will be a paid round.
This will consist of buddy packs of 5
More information will follow by signup.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster