User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:07   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Saw2 (thread may contain spoilers)

saw this in the theatre last week.. while i don't think it's as gory as the first i did have to look away in the first 5 minutes of the film
after we ripped the shite out of 'flightplan' the week before.. there wasn't much we could say about saw2 except that it's wide open for a third.
(we being me and julie btw)

have any of you seen it yet? what do you think?
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:21   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Saw2 (thread may contain spoilers)

Flightplan was a shit movie.

Saw 1 owed... Saw 2 was almost as ace but Saw 1 had that element of "difference". This second film was just as good with an ace twist at the end but the twist at the end of the first film was better. Obviously there's going to be a 3rd film now.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:23   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

funny how the game works though... people just don't pay attention.. if you play by the rules you come out alive. the problem is no one plays by the rules!
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 04:55   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

saw 2 isnt as good as saw 1 but still good, im just waiting for saw 3 now.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 15:25   #5
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw 2 lived up to the first, apart from the twist, didn't like the twist as much as the first one, the twist in saw 2 has been done before too many times.

Still very good film tho Cant wait to see the third

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 19:53   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Saw 1 was shit so I don't hold out much hope for this one being any better. We've downloaded it though so I'll probably watch it next time I want to be self-righteous.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 20:48   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

saw2 wasn't nearly as scary apart from the first death
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 22:40   #8
pl0d

pl0d is an unknown quantity at this point

saw is gonna be a trilogy
pl0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 22:57   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0d
saw is gonna be a trilogy
You signed up for that...

R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 17:54   #10
pl0d

pl0d is an unknown quantity at this point

pl0d

just dont use the forums all that much
pl0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 17:56   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 18:01   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

****ING DIE
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:30   #13
Aryn
Happy

right i've been offline for a week so excuse the 'bump'
i agree the deaths weren't as gory as the first movie.. the first death in saw2 was pretty bad.. but i was expected it to be more like the first movie and show more gory deaths. ah well.
not too sure if i want to see saw3 but julie will probably drag me to it so i probably will.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:37   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they've found a horror that draws the crowds (maybe if they made more movies 18 rather than 15 or 12A to draw more kids then there woud be more movies; i.e. terminator 3, wtf was that pile of crap?) so they' going to milk it for all it's worth.

I've not seen either but I could actually see this running for many many movies like Nightmare on Elm Street or something even if it's straight-to-video releases (like American Pie (4): Band Camp ****ing capitalist pigs! or Cruel Intentions 2+3 (carbom copies of a good film!)) .

Oh well...
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:42   #15
Aryn
Happy

ugh.. i hope they don't make more than 3 movies for this.
i mean i suppose i can see how they could make more movies.. lots of gruesome ways to kill people.. but it gets old :\
it's like when i was younger and i liked the 'land before time' series.. well.. after the 4th one i got bored of it.. like wtf stop with it already!
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:45   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that's kind of harsh.

I mean, there's only 11 of them now.

Imagine the fun your great great great grandkids will have watching the land before time 59.

Would you really want to destroy those priceless childhood memories!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 02:02   #17
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

lol Land Before Time

That brought back memories.

Oh and I havent seen Saw or its sequel.