User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jul 2005, 05:38   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
What would you do....?

If your gf was pregnant? (edit: or wife :P i forgot some of us are married )

so a friend of mine just had a pregnancy scare and it got me thinking.. what would i do if i ended up being pregnant? yikes! (i'm not don't worry) at least i think i'm not. anyway. then as i'm pondering this and staring blankly at GD it made me wonder. what would you guys do if you found out your gf was pregnant (or to sarah and madi who afaik are the only other girls on here.. what would you do if you were pregnant?)

it's a scary question which brings up scary thoughts.

Last edited by Aryn; 29 Jul 2005 at 05:44.
Aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 05:41   #2
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: What would you do....?

I guess the most difficult part would be trying to explain it to my wife.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 05:42   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

id immediately come to GD for advice,

erm don't know id probably be happy, thats what you're meant to be isn't it? happy? my parents were happy...at least i think they were. Where is rids?
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 05:42   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i think my mom would fly to calgary and murder me. and then she'd search my appartment for phil's address so she could go over there and kill him too.

at least that's what she tells me she'd do.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 05:52   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i would be a mix of sensations. With already having 2 (step daughter and son) i would be worried as would mean preparing all over again when if she is pregnant again will mean she has health issues again (preclampsia).

Apart from that I would love another little boy so i would be excited and happy

I guess its easier to accept when you already have some
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 08:15   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

insist on a caesarian.

otherwise it'd be rattling a stick up a drainpipe
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 08:26   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
If your gf was pregnant? (edit: or wife :P i forgot some of us are married )

so a friend of mine just had a pregnancy scare and it got me thinking.. what would i do if i ended up being pregnant? yikes! (i'm not don't worry) at least i think i'm not. anyway. then as i'm pondering this and staring blankly at GD it made me wonder. what would you guys do if you found out your gf was pregnant (or to sarah and madi who afaik are the only other girls on here.. what would you do if you were pregnant?)

it's a scary question which brings up scary thoughts.
I'd be having a quiet word with a surgeon......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 08:43   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

T&F wins this thread.

but really, i would run, run, run, run, run, run, run. Run.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 09:06   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd say 'have an abortion or I'm leaving and having nothing to do with the baby'.

She'd get a choice; I'm an honorable kind of guy.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 09:45   #10
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

No idea.

As I stand now I have no way of supporting a child and it would not be right to create life, just to give it a bad start.

Probably abortion, before it turned "sentient" or whatever.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 09:55   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My girlfriend has said she'd probably have an abortion, so I guess I'd look into that as others have said.

I'd also let the research thing I'm on know as they keep telling me while on the study don't risk any chance of pregnancy. Since they've given me a bunch of free condoms and told me not to have unprotected sex I guess they'd be mad with me.

If it was someone who wouldn't mind having kids then I'd consider keeping it. I think I'd make an ace father and I'm not getting any younger...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 09:56   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
(or to sarah and madi who afaik are the only other girls on here.. what would you do if you were pregnant?)
Funnily enough I had a dream last night about going to the chemist to buy a pregnancy test. I dream about strangely dull things.

What would I do?

Have a baby I guess. :\ I may utter the words SHIT and **** a lot also.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 10:35   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we actually talked about this this morning!

Abortion, simple as that. A few pills clear everything up if you catch it early enough.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 11:36   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont think abortion is morally right (also, please no one turn this into another abortion thread and ask "why") so i'd stay about and support it probably. That or i'd kill myself either during or just after the pregnancy. Im neither stable or responsible enough to bring up a child, especially one that is half ME. But i dont think im shit enough to be alive elsewhere while someone else was struggling with my burdem

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 12:20   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Taking it she wants to keep the baby I wouldn't hesitate to become father, as Dante said as wel, I also believe I'll be an awesome father and I am closing in on my thirties. I sort of are financially and mentally able to carry such a responsibility and I've got my own house. Also I like children.

Hmm, I should talk to her this weekend
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 12:35   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I don't have a gf its a hypotetical situation for me. I don't want to have a child right now, partly since Im not finished with my studies yet. Its not like I dont like children*, but Im not sure if taking care of a child 24/7 is something for me.

* I have worked with children this summer, and tomorrow (saturday) Im going to take another two week period.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 13:04   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I'd say 'have an abortion or I'm leaving and having nothing to do with the baby'.

She'd get a choice; I'm an honorable kind of guy.
A bit more polite than that but yeah, pretty much.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 13:49   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
BTW: My gf just got this awesome contraception. A tiny rod that's implanted under her skin. It last sfor a year, might completely remove her menstruation for that period and is even more secure than the pill.
The problem is that if anything were to go wrong then you can't do anything about it.
it could break and release too much or not enough etc. She could develop an allergic reaction to it.
And there wouldn't be much you could do... or notice if she got pregnant...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 13:58   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

First, I'd pretty chuffed at finding out that I'd had sex with a girl. In politicalcompass type terms, my current views are that abortion is wrong and that even people with severe genetic deficiencies should be allowed to have a child, so I would encourage her to keep it and I'd stick by her until she became a nagging bitch trying to control my life etc.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:23   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What would you do....?

If my (hypothetical) girlfriend was pregnant then I would probably kill myself. It would make my life even more shit than it already is atm. It would just wreck me financially and socially.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:26   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Whereas a normal condom is only about 86% certain.
Erm...no.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:41   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Yes....
I was a bit surprised the first time I read it, but I assure you it's true.
A latex condom alone is only about 86% (83-93) effective, used together with high-quality spemicides this can be increased to about 95%.
For correctly used condoms a statistic of 3% failure is usually given. I'm not sure how reliable these sites are, but :

http://www.infoforhealth.org/pr/h9/h9chap4.shtml (says 3 in 100)
http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/...page040105.htm (3 in 100)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/relationships/s..._condoms.shtml (98% effective)
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs243/en/ (says 3%)

The latter agrees with you when including people who aren't using condoms correctly. Which is a bit of a different matter.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:47   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't see how a condom wouldn't be 99% safe when used correctly.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:52   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
It's an important factor, really.
Indeed, but I think it's not genuine to include it in statistics for a products failure / uncertainty. It's not like you include in your figures for your implant the people who forgot to attend the appointment to have it fitted, do you?
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:56   #25
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Yes....
I was a bit surprised the first time I read it, but I assure you it's true.
A latex condom alone is only about 86% (83-93) effective, used together with high-quality spemicides this can be increased to about 95%.
I always thought it was 95%, or at least that is what the pamphlets in my GPs waiting room say.

As for the original topic, I'd panic and then hide from my mother before she killed me heh.

I don't exactly look after myself properly at the moment let alone another person and there is so much I would like to do first which that would put a hold on. I'm just not responsible enough or have the financial resources to look after it. I would probably try to convince her to have an abortion but if she was really set on keeping the child I wouldn't have much choice but to stick by her then :/

Eventually I would like kids but not for a good few years yet if I can help it.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:56   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If my (hypothetical) girlfriend was pregnant then I would probably kill myself. It would make my life even more shit than it already is atm. It would just wreck me financially and socially.
if your girlfriend got pregnant you'd be able to sell the story to the sun ...
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:03   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
if your girlfriend got pregnant you'd be able to sell the story to the sun ...
She's not my girlfriend. We only snog sometimes. And she was also sterilised twenty years ago. So if she was pregnant, by me, then it would be a triple shockar.

Perhaps I could then use my new status as a man of miracles to become the next Pope. Who knows.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:08   #28
Ste
Bored

from that post i'm guessing that MM regularly snogs either a granny or some kind of animal...

Did I miss something here?

Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:13   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

granny, he likes the "older women"

(did you miss the thread?)
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:16   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186060
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:17   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Seems I'm not a girl any more

I am afriad to say I plan to produce a little Mark or two at some point (planning on a couple of years time, but if by accident it happened sooner then we would sort something out) so generally I would be sort of happy, sort of 'oops!'. It might make Christs stop being bastards to us, but then it might make them worse, so I'm not sure if it would be a good thing.

My mum would moan, but shes moaning at my plans anyway. She seems to think I should wait till I'm about 50 or something.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:23   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nantoz, you can't even fit your penis in most women, so I don't know why you're so ****ing interested in this.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:29   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Seems I'm not a girl any more
What would you do if Mark was pregnant?
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:42   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I belive you have to use specially made anal condoms for that.....
Pfffffttt lol
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:58   #35
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What would you do if Mark was pregnant?
Think 'Thank Christ, he can go through the months of discomfort, the stretch marks and the horror of childbirth and I can sit at home pretending to be sympathetic. And then I get a baby to play with.

Sounds good to me. Now if you can just figure out how to manage it...
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 20:48   #36
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
And Norplant is safer
but is it really? i haven't heard of this one yet so i'm guessing it hasn't been out on the market very long.
I've thought about using the patch but same thing, it hasn't been out long enough.
they only have to research their product for about 5 years. imho 5 years isn't nearly long enough to find all the side effects. when i took the depo shot it was 'safe' but then they've been discovering side effects.

no siree i wouldn't call anything safe unless it's been around for 20 years an has had no major reported side effects.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 20:49   #37
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Seems I'm not a girl any more .
well you rarely post so :P
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 20:57   #38
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sue my urologist or divorce my wife depending on the outcome of the paternity test.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 21:48   #39
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd be the best daddy, EVER
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 21:48   #40
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
I would insist on her getting an abortion. If she didn't want one, I would pressure her and threaten to leave her. Probably get her to sign something that removes all fatherly obligations aswell (if that is legal).
And then dump her, because our relationsship would be somewhat destroyed.

Honestly I don't know.....my current gf wouldn't want a child either, so it's probably not a real problem. I'm far too young anyways, and just at the beginning of my education.

BTW: My gf just got this awesome contraception. A tiny rod that's implanted under her skin. It last sfor a year, might completely remove her menstruation for that period and is even more secure than the pill.
Only one year?

My gf has the rod implanted (have had it for something like 2 years) and it IS making her a bit cranky. No menstruation, the most secure way, and it gives her a steady amount of homones, when she was on the pill she sometimes forgot wich mean she got an unbalanced doseage.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 21:58   #41
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

My girlfriend only implanted one capsule, it lasts for two years or something.

She had the option of implanting the 5 capsule (or six, don't remember) but didn't want it, she hates needles as it is.

When I try to remember just HOW long it was supposed to last I just cant, you are starting to get me scared here....
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 22:06   #42
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

I don't remember actually, I might ask her tomorrow. One is better than the other?

And no! You did shock me! For a moment there I started to count the months that has passed since she had it implanted etc.

How much does it cost to plant sucha thing in Norway? We payed around 40SEK (35NOK?)
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 05:50   #43
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I'd be the best daddy, EVER
you can't be - i have that title already
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:55   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
As for the original topic, I'd panic and then hide from my mother before she killed me heh.

You're having sex with your mum?!
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:00   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
First, I'd pretty chuffed at finding out that I'd had sex with a girl.

etc

Also i wouldn't mind being a dad.

I'd muddle through somehow.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:07   #46
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You're having sex with your mum?!
I could never cheat on Dolly
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 20:21   #47
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Implanon is just one rod and lasts up to 3 years. Uses the sex hormone etonogestrel, and has fewer side effects (it would seem).
Costs 1251 NOK (1497 SEK)

Jadelle is two rods, and last 4-5 years. Uses a similar sex hormone called levonorgestrel, and has slightly more side effects (again, it would seem).
Costs 1284 NOK (1537 SEK)

It seems Norplant itself was discontinued sometime between 2002-2004, so it might be that this is what your gf has, since she got her implant 2 years ago.
I can't really understand that one capsule out of six can last as long as 5 years by itself, but then again, I don't know what she's using.

Strange that it should be so much cheaper in Sweden. Is it susidised by the goverment or something?
Yes it is, if you are younger than (something) then it is paid for by the government (you pay a symbolic sum).

And surely, one big rod is better than five smaller. If it is larger, then it takes longer for the hormones at the center to "leak" out.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 20:32   #48
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Use hypnotherapy to convince her to get an abortion

And some other stuff afterwards....
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 20:54   #49
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
what would i do if i ended up being pregnant? yikes! (i'm not don't worry) at least i think i'm not.
If I were Phil^ and I read your sentence "at least I think I'm not" I'd be scared to death

But.. "What would I do if my gf got pregnant?".. dont know really. I haven't been in that situation yet.. Most likely we would sit down and figure out what to do next, wether to keep it or not. But as we're both still quite young I doubt we'd keep it. If it was in 5 years from now on the situation might have been quite different as we might both be educated at that time.

On a serious note: Go dig myself a hole and hope her mother doesn't find me.
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 13:21   #50
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
And surely, one big rod is better than five smaller.
More than one interpretation

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote