User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Apr 2005, 01:29   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Long] I wish I was like Jay Z...

edit bear with the shit grammer i really cba to type english tonight :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Z
If youre having girl problems, I feel bad for you son, Ive got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one.
Alas im not Jay Z, Im not going out with beyonce and Im a young adult.

So with that in mind, I bring my latest girl problems to you GD!

Background

This girl I am going after I have known since first year of University, when she went out with my housemate, weirdly I went out with her houseate, but it always seemed as though me and my housemate should swap partners as when we would go out as couples, Id always enjoy my best mates gfs company more than my own, and judging from he was with my then gf i think he felt the same way. Anyway I inevtably broke up with my then 2 month girlfriend as she had to go home for summer, it was a mutual thing and she is probably a very good friend of mine now, in fact I enjoy her company more now than when I was dating her.

Fast forward to xmas, and Ive had my ex gfs housemate on my mind for a good few months, I see her around a lot and we always chat, some time back before christmas I suggested we go out together, she was a bit shocked I think and was like "lets stay good friends". Now Im a persistant bugger who likes to have his own way, so by her saying lets be good friends kinda made me want her even more.

So anyway fast forward to 3 weeks ago. I came back from home in brum back to canterbury to revise for my exams. The day I got back we held a little bbq, where there was some wine, beer and some good food. We cooked we drank, then by about 10pm we were sitting outside chatting, about 5 of us. This is where I see my strength in women is, its the gift of the gab, and so I start telling jokes, stories and generally making people feel relaxed and comfortable. I sat and listened as well, and was enjoying myself. However normally it would be me asking questions to the girl I like, however that night it was her, and when I replied she had eye contact with me, and seemed to be hanging on to my every word. That was great we said our goodbyes. But the next day she was due to fly back home. Her flight was at 2pm, so at 12 I thought ill send her a text message, once again it was funny, but also sincere. She replied with "ahhh thanks very much, will look forward to seeing you when I get back. Study well, let me know if you want anything from jordan." I thought I wouldnt reply, as it would put in her mind the thought of me, if I replied she has the power, yet it keeps me in her mind, and might make her think that she has to try harder with me. This could backfire ofc.

Fast forward to last night. Thursday during the day, i saw her at the library so enjoyed a ciggy with her, got an ice cream and was just generally chatting with her. Then this incredibly hot girl walks past wearing a flowing white skirt, it really showed off her ass and made her look great, I turned round to the girl I was having a smoke with and said to her "That white skirt is the new black mini skirt, it looks great. She laughed and smiled." I then aggreed to meet up with her after I handed in my essay, and to my suprise she was wearing the white skirt, and she looked great, I told her that. So Friday nights approaching and she phones me and tells her to go out to the club with her and her mates. I go, normally she would just say hi or a kiss on the cheek however this time she ran up to me and hugged me (she doesnt drink btw) I was amazed tbh, anyway she came to the bar and I met up with my ex and her other housemate. Her other housemate looked really pale, about half way through my pint she fell to the floor and collapsed, she then got up rather quickly, and wanted to leave, I jumped in a taxi with them and made sure they got to there door, the girl i liked told me we should meet up soon, but she had to look after her friend so she would see me later, I want back to the club met up with my mates, got pissed and pulled.

The Problem

A - Its my ex best friend (I doubt thats a problem but well you never know)
B - Its my best mates ex( " " " " " " " )
C - My other housemate likes her
D - She has rejected me once, maybe she does just want to be friends
E - Does she like me
F - I would have to either play her or split up with my current gf (prolly split up as im over the first one)

So GD advise and help, oh ye sorry for it being so long, im bored tbfh.

Last edited by pig; 24 Apr 2005 at 01:51.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 01:43   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Long] I wish I was like Jay Z...

Very little of that made any sence due to exceptionally poor puntuation and grammar, however, from what I can gather, you should just go for it.

If she likes you, then the persistence will pay off.

If she likes you as a friend only, tell her you were bullied as a child and you have issues talking to people about things. Tell her she makes you feel safe and that you can talk to her about anything. She'll see the sensitive side, feel sorry for you, want you even more and eventually she'll give in to you.

A few weeks later, she'll be thinking about it and remember you said you were bullied at school. Then she'll make the connection about insecurity and you not being able to protect her. She'll become distant and take comfort in the arms of her friends.

By this time of course, her room will be fitted - by you - with wireless webcams.

She'll realise that because you cannot protect her, she needs a relationship where she doesn't require physical protection when drinking in town. She'll start visiting the more friendly areas where blokes are less violent and all share the love.

She'll meet some nice girls and chat for hours on end down there, they'll agree to meet up again and become close. This is where your relationship begins to break down. She becomes more distant as her emotional requirements are transferred onto one or many of these new friends.

A month or so down the line, she'll invite one or many of them round for drinks and a girly night in. Wine will be drank, ice cream will be eaten and Bridget Jones will be viewed, followed by About A Boy and Notting Hill.

They'll giggle and roll around with pillows like girls do. Hands will slip accidentally and balance will be lost. Lips will touch and inhibitions will disappear. They'll decide they want to become more comfortable and move to the bedroom.

This is your moment.

This is your triumph.

This is your life.

You're waiting outside with a wireless capable laptop, with an Intel Centrino Processor and a 15" screen (it came with a free printer and you were mightly happy).

They begin caressing eachothers breasts, slowly stripping as the pale moonlight shines on their quivering bodies, entangled in cosmic pleasure.

The webcam is armed and ready.

You know what you need to do.

Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional blazes into life, the wireless card initialises. Quickly, your finger runs across the touchpad to the icon you require, shaking with the anticipation.

"This network is secured. Please enter your WEP Encryption key."

My what?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 01:45   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Go for it. Why does people even think about not trying? It's better to have five shitty minutes then wonder for a long time what it could have become.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 02:11   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should quit smoking.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 05:10   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

always keep a spare
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 05:27   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

wait let me get this straight
you have a gf
you tried to get with this girl
you pulled someone else at the bar

your forum name suits you :\
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 10:01   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The ex is hexed

The ex is hexed

Danger, Will Robinson!
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 10:48   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I came back from home in brum back to canterbury to revise for my exams.
Yor story lost all credibility then.

Btw: <3 to Aryn and skidy
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 11:04   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dump the current girlfriend for a start.
Does this girl know you're already taken?
Make sure she knows you like her and not just as a friend. Knowing girls, she'll probably be thinking of you as a good friend and if you ever try anything she'll act all shocked and be like "but i thought we were just friends " and then never speak to you again.

A good idea would be to clear it with her ex (your friend) just in a kind of, "I really like her, do you mind?" kind of way.
Forget the fact your housemate likes her, tell him you like her too. 'every man for himself' and all that.

My girl situation is a bit messed up at the moment... There's at least three in the picture... one is messed up but has got me very intrigued, one is in spain but I'll probably be travelling with her in July, and the other I don't really like but we're sleeping together as friends.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 12:14   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

How could you even contemplate cheating on the love of your life, that is clearly your current gf, you greedy pig ?! Speaking of which, why are you even with your current gf still? Is she just a point of convenience to return to after fun 'outside' as you do get tempted (and give in to said temptation or at least think about it a lot) regularly. Not a fan of healthy relationships are you piggie :|

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 24 Apr 2005 at 12:33.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 12:44   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I like a girl I make sure I tell everyone about it.

That way, they all know I've got "dibs" on her (well, they tend to look at them in an unattainable light).
Also, the girl tends to find out by one of my friends indirectly, which is good.

You should have done that, in regards to your mate fancying her.

Why are you with your current girlfriend if you want this one? Dump your current. I know being single isn't very attractive, but it's fun. It isn't really fair on her when you don't really care about her that much.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 15:22   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im with my current gf purely for the sake of being with, she would get really upset if we broke up at this time of the year, as shes under alot of stress due to exams. Im wating until after her exams to tell her, by which point it shouldnt affect her too much. I also know she has a fair few admirers herself, and that she is becoming rather close to one or two of them, I just dont want to unsettle her during her exams, otherwise I wud do it there and then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
wait let me get this straight
A-you have a gf
B-you tried to get with this girl
C-you pulled someone else at the bar
A-your first point read above
B-I really really really like her, often it takes you a long time to find a great girl and im sure ive found one she seems to be on my mind constantly for the last few months.
C-Im acting as though im single, as the fact I have a gf is irelevant, as I said once exams are over either she will split up with me, or ill split up with her.

I went through a period where I tried to see how many women I could keep at the same time, im over that period now, and so im actually extremly loyal.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 19:24   #13
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I went through a period where I tried to see how many women I could keep at the same time, im over that period now, and so im actually extremly loyal.
So you only managed to have one girl in this period of time?

On a side note, not sure what you should do, sorry. Seems harsh on current gf but logical, don't worry about other admirers, think about no.1. And ummmm......just be yourself and do whatever YOU'D do to see if she likes you. We can say all we like but she'll expect the same response or ideas perhaps another time....

Hope it all works out
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:12   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Long] I wish I was like Jay Z...

Start your own small business, then buy a hose and an apron. Chicks dig this.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 24 Apr 2005 at 21:19.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 02:51   #15
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not read any of this at all as I am not arsed.

But, I have noticed that you go to Kent Uni.

I do too.

When you said "club" did you mean the venue?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 02:58   #16
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakozoid
I have not read any of this at all as I am not arsed.

But, I have noticed that you go to Kent Uni.

I do too.

When you said "club" did you mean the venue?
ye :/

what year are you in
sniborp goes there too
im 2nd year
where do you live
what do you study
asl?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 03:01   #17
Freakozoid
Anon.

first year.
who the **** is sniborp?
parkwood, opposite woody's
english and philosophy

only paedophiles asl.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 03:14   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

dude, the ex passing out in public? You have to go ahead and dump her. There is no future there. The best friend did something to please you. She likes you but you are still with the other bum who is passing out! You have to keep in mind that she knows your current girls deepest feelings about you, as they are housemates. Your housemate is not really a factor. Forget about his feelings. If you care for his feelings stop thinking about his ****ing girl! But this is a tough situation with the girls though. If you do manage to pull it off it will take some time. Immediatly dump your current girl, then let the girl you like know how you feel. ( she pretty much already does) but make the point mre clear and intimate. Then you wait.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 05:43   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

yah dude.. just be careful with it. and i agree with chika.. dump the current girl asap. and don't say you're waiting til after exams cause you're being nice.. you're doing it cause you pity her and her situation, and people don't like to be treated with pity. if you're acting like you're single then i'm pretty sure she knows it's over anyway.
then chika is right again.. let the girl you're interested in know you're interested. somet hing basic like 'we should go for coffee sometime'... it puts the ball in her court and all you have to do is wait for a sign.
remember that girls are shit and get territorial. this may cause problems between your soon to be ex and your new girl. ESPECIALLY since they're housemates. unless your ex is completely fine with you dating her housemate... (which is rare for girls i think) you're gonna be stuck in a hard place... which means i hope you're patient.. because it sounds liek you're totally into this girl so the wait will probably be worth it.

that's my thoughts anyway.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 06:38   #20
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been to the venue.

It's one of those places that seems really large when you're drunk, then you go there sober and are confused where all the space went.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:27   #21
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I've been to the venue.

It's one of those places that seems really large when you're drunk, then you go there sober and are confused where all the space went.
pretty much sums it up, hence why I never go when sober. And aryn and chika both make a gd pnt
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 17:40   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
dude, the ex passing out in public? You have to go ahead and dump her. There is no future there. The best friend did something to please you. She likes you but you are still with the other bum who is passing out!
you see the word ex?
How do you dump an ex?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 18:53   #23
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
pretty much sums it up, hence why I never go when sober. And aryn and chika both make a gd pnt

Sorry about that house. You made it sound pretty ace, better than the one we have anyway. But it's not shit by any means, and it's in a pretty nice area where I know loads of people.

Yeah, the venue is pretty shite unless you're ****ed. The music is ****ing awful. Saying that I'm off to the Works tonight!

You should come to Tonic on the 6th of may. My mate runs a club type night and it's awesome. Tonic is the new name for Bar Xtreme.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 18:58   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today I gave the girl I fancy a rose, and blabbered something about wanting to take her out.

Now I feel like an idiot as I reckon it was hideously unsmooth.

Unread 25 Apr 2005, 21:56   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Today I gave the girl I fancy a rose, and blabbered something about wanting to take her out.

Now I feel like an idiot as I reckon it was hideously unsmooth.

let us pray, for leshy
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:02   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
let us pray, for leshy
I think it's too late for that
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:08   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I think it's too late for that

then let us pray some more,

for leshy

(i really hope it works out tho)

I had a date today with a girl (or well we went to see her niece dance) and then we went to her place and when we split, we kissed \o/
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:12   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
(i really hope it works out tho)
That makes two of us. My attempts are highly thwarted by lack of coherence and random actions that may be pretty stupid in hindsight, though.

Anyway, good to know at least someone on GD is having success
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:24   #29
Tomkat

Do you know the girl well or not, Leshy?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:26   #30
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

She'd probably have noticed that you like her then and may think it's sweet that you're being a general idiot. If so, you're still in with a good shot, go for it:)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:30   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I am shit at women.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:30   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
That makes two of us. My attempts are highly thwarted by lack of coherence and random actions that may be pretty stupid in hindsight, though.

it's not succes, it's life, and it is inevitable
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:41   #33
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I am shit at women.
That's because you haven't upgraded your Helmet of Charm.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:43   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Do you know the girl well or not, Leshy?
Known her for a few months, she's a year below me in uni. It's a bit of a long story, but basically I'm really confused as I think she has thrown some hints, and has not been unreceptive to my asking her out, yet we somehow end up going out with a group of people, at which point I don't really get to see much of her.

So yeah, I have no idea what's going on. Either she's simply not one to take much initiative, or she's simply too nice to say no. And I inevitably end up making an arse of myself. Bonus points this afternoon for doing it in front of someone else in the study union thing, which means that in a day or two, everyone remotely related to my study will probably know about it
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:47   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll tell you this for nothing. When you love someone, you should reach out and grab them with both hands, because if you don't, one day you might wake up feeling sixty five, up in a little room with STOMMWS as your only company, and you'll wonder where it all went wrong.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:50   #36
Tomkat

Yeah - maybe it will be a little embarassing Leshy. But it's worth it in the long run. Otherwise it'll go on, you wondering about her signals.

I should take a bit of my own advice though.

What did she say when you gave it to her?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:51   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'll tell you this for nothing. When you love someone, you should reach out and grab them with both hands, because if you don't, one day you might wake up feeling sixty five, up in a little room with STOMMWS as your only company, and you'll wonder where it all went wrong.

big up!

:win:
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:52   #38
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Harder big boy.

Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:52   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh and may I also add that you may end up eating trill, taking asprins and drinking absinthe straight from the bottle. So make the most of it, kids.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:02   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
There was a bunch of giggling involved, she said she didn't know what to say, said she'd like to go out sometime, and wanted to know if I was coming to the student union event on thursday as well, which I said yes to, as I was somewhat planning on going anyway.

Not the stuff of legends, really. But then of course there was the other guy from the student union who she happened to be talking to at the time, who seemed fairly unimpressed with my efforts, so yeah.

I guess it was somewhat of a direct approach, and shoving a pink rose up someone's nose may be somewhat dramatic, but hey, at the very least she can't blame me for not being clear enough about my dishonourable intentions now!

And MM: There's usually a bit of a period between making a loving gesture and being sued for assault
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:05   #41
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Get drunk and have drunken sex and then maybe you can guilt her into a relationship.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:06   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I meant that metaphorically. Although if you are going to grab her tits then you should use rohypnol.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:06   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Get drunk and have drunken sex and then maybe you can guilt her into a relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I am shit at women.

what were you thinking?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:11   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

You aren't implying there's another way are you?
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:00   #45
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakozoid
Sorry about that house. You made it sound pretty ace, better than the one we have anyway. But it's not shit by any means, and it's in a pretty nice area where I know loads of people.

Yeah, the venue is pretty shite unless you're ****ed. The music is ****ing awful. Saying that I'm off to the Works tonight!

You should come to Tonic on the 6th of may. My mate runs a club type night and it's awesome. Tonic is the new name for Bar Xtreme.
im not a fresher and have exams then :/
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:03   #46
pig
1up on you

oh ye good luck leshy
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:08   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The key to being good with women is to never, at any point, let on that you think you might be making a tit of yourself.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:24   #48
Tomkat

Quote:
There was a bunch of giggling involved, she said she didn't know what to say, said she'd like to go out sometime, and wanted to know if I was coming to the student union event on thursday as well, which I said yes to, as I was somewhat planning on going anyway.
That sounds pretty ****ing positive to me.

Full marks on doing it in front of someone else, by the way.

I suppose I wouldn't know what to do if someone handed me a rose - it was probably a shock for her.

Good luck though duder. Good luck on thursday <3
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:46   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

btw, when Leshy is bangin' this hoe up her arsenal (Thanks for that 1-X) against his bedroom wall like there's no tommorow for little mistarh Leshy, I hope he starts a sexual revolution.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 01:19   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hey, I just realised I've gotten married and had a daughter since I started posting on GD.

MAYBE THE TWO ARE RELATED !?!?!?!?!?!?!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote