User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2006, 09:54   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Production Cancel Confirm

Please put a Production Cancel Confirm page, because i just canceled 375 fireblades at 27% res back , now i'm a little annoyed.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:09   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Production Cancel Confirm

Look where you click.

But no doubt it'll be implemented instead of PA:N.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:32   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Or how about a cancelling like we have with fleets?

A little check box for each order, you have to check the box then click 'confirm'.

That little feature cut my **** ups by about 60%.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:34   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

A little check box for each order, you have to check the box then click 'confirm'.

That would be the sane way of doing it.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:45   #5
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

/me humpors gate

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 12:13   #6
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Thinking more about it, I would like check boxes on anything i can cancel, that include research / production / construction (included in PAN I believe).

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 13:32   #7
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

I like it for production, but where would the tick box be on research and construction? I guess next to the one you are doing to be consistant with the others.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 14:09   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Considering you can only cancel one specific research / construction at the moment the checkbox would not make much sense.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 15:49   #9
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

PAN will be javascript based, so its easy to implement confirms for all decisions, and to allow users to toggle these confirms.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 20:44   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster
Please put a Production Cancel Confirm page, because i just canceled 375 fireblades at 27% res back , now i'm a little annoyed.
Stupid is stupid does
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 06:50   #11
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

About production, i was thinking it would be good if we could cancel part of the prod, yeah a tick box next to each ship type rather than the whole prod.