User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 21:47   #1
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
fix my problem ta

http://www.mindview.co.uk/pics/help.JPG

umm yea the thingy is mixed up so when i double click on the c drive it opens search and not what its supposed to do

HELP!!!

i'll give u a
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:12   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Could this be a View>Options>File Types thing?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:02   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: fix my problem ta

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
http://www.mindview.co.uk/pics/help.JPG

umm yea the thingy is mixed up so when i double click on the c drive it opens search and not what its supposed to do

HELP!!!

i'll give u a
the bunny is mine
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia