User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Closed Thread

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 07:25   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Goodbye

It's been a pleasure to know you all

thanks to nobody for making me feel welcome.

ta ta then
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 09:28   #2
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: Goodbye

leaving again so soon? (crosses fingers)

or did you just decide we needed another one of these threads
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:12   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wanted to be part of the quitting gang
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:18   #4
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
It's been a pleasure to know you all

thanks to nobody for making me feel welcome.

ta ta then
Your own fault.
You even forgot you don't like me hehe

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:20   #5
xtothez
―――――――――

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I looked at the forum overview.
Saw:
Quote:
Goodbye
1 Minute Ago (Scorpio)
as the last thread posted in.

And thought, just maybe we'll get lucky...

:((
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:25   #6
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I looked at the forum overview.
Saw:

as the last thread posted in.

And thought, just maybe we'll get lucky...

(
I already quit in round 5.
Had such a nice quit message etc. Guess you've missed it.

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:31   #7
xtothez
―――――――――

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I already quit in round 5.
Had such a nice quit message etc. Guess you've missed it.
YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR PROMISES DO YOU THEN
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:36   #8
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR PROMISES DO YOU THEN
It wasn't a promise, it was a statement

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:19   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I like you actually

I didnt like any of your members tho.. but you I liked
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:24   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I like you actually

I thought you were my new boyfriend
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:25   #11
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
I like you actually

aww darn, I have lost the log with evidence to counter this statement

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:25   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

you I dont like you fag
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:26   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

well I think attention whores are sexy, Idler
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:38   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
well I think attention whores are sexy, Idler
I think grumby boys are sexy too
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:53   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This turned from a beatiful goodbye post from a poster whose name is synonamous with PA into a spam thread, what a pity.