User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:15   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want to see this press conference

Erm , I , um , well you see, it was like , uhm , ok , i made a cockup, sorry.

<3 Boris.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:17   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I want to see this press conference

The only thing I'm surprised at is that he hasn't made a gaffe of this enormity before this point.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:36   #3
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: I want to see this press conference

Tbh I thought there was more than a grain of truth in some of what he said, although it was wrapped in a non PC below the belt covering that made the pill unpalatable for even my tastes

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:38   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He didn't actually write it.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:40   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
<3 Boris.
I've not read the article, but the BBC write-up makes it sound like the sort of poor quality trolls you get here from time to time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:46   #6
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

But he does have lovely hair, doesn't he?
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:53   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Boris didnt write the article, but as the editor, hes responsible for all content in the magazine , hence why Howard, who just happens to be a Liverpool fan, has given him such a complete bollocking.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:56   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Doesn't the BBC link say :

Quote:
The Tory MP wrote in an editorial in The Spectator that the city was wallowing in "disproportionate" grief for Mr Bigley, who was killed in Iraq.
So isn't he apologising for things he's said too? Or is the Beeb just wrong?
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 18:59   #9
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

The BBC is communist.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 19:29   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I completely agree with the article and that he should make a ****ing stand, if I was a very rich man I'd make him a very rich man too for having the balls to stand by it, which I bet he would if it wasn't for the fact this seems to be his only career for life and he's not aptly suited to any other.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 19:56   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Doesn't the BBC link say :

So isn't he apologising for things he's said too? Or is the Beeb just wrong?
It does. But basically that story has changed over the last 24 hours, since last night they were admitting he didnt actually write it, but now hes claiming responsibility for writing it as otherwise any acts of contrition are going to be watered down.

Boris is actually incapable of writing something that blatant and offensive, or even on that intellectual level.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:13   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
, hence why Howard, who just happens to be a Liverpool fan, has given him such a complete bollocking.
No, the reason Howard has given him such a bollocking is because the Tories desperately, desperately need to make inroads into city and suburban areas, and simultaneously reinforcing the old Norman-Tebbit-heartless-bastard tendency, whilst pissing off one of the largest urban conurbations in England is not the best way to go about this.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:19   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From what snippets of the article i've read (ie in the BBC website report) it does seem to make sense (ie the Spectator's view on scousers) although it is blunt to the point of sledgehammer status.

*shrug*

As the Conservatives most charasmatic MP i'm sure Boris will get through this fine :up:*

*although i suspect he has seriously ****ed up any future gambit for a Tory Leadership position
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:19   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
The BBC is communist.
But the Government controls the BBC, so that must mean that Blair is a Communist, and Blair is controlled by Bush, so that means Bush is a Communist!

Hey, when did the revolution happen?
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:23   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
*although i suspect he has seriously ****ed up any future gambit for a Tory Leadership position
heh, you're shitting me, he was only made Shadow Arts Minister after they had a big drunken piss-up and Howard sent off a couple of 'joke' drunken dictates.

I mean, the Tories are desperate, but they not that desperate.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:26   #16
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

http://www.geocities.com/borisjohnsonfanclub/

Liverpool is still part of the UK? Scandal.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:30   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: I want to see this press conference

http://www.geocities.com/borisjohnso...b/image011.jpg

Can someone please clarify to me, for purposes of setting my mind at ease, what the **** is going on in that picture?
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:36   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I mean, the Tories are desperate, but they not that desperate.

Boris is the most charasmatic Tory.

Boris has a brain.

It's not too outrageous to suggest he could (might still possibly) become the Tory leader.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:41   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Boris is the most charasmatic Tory.
That's like saying so-and-so is the most intelligent person at the Confederation of Village Idiots annual fayre.

Quote:
Boris has a brain.
If he had a brain, then this thread would never have been created.

Quote:
It's not too outrageous to suggest he could (might still possibly) become the Tory leader.
Laughing-on-line.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:43   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Yes it is. Boris has positioned himself as a joke, and that's how he'll stay.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 20:53   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

i think you're all wrong
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 21:01   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
i think you're all wrong, all of the time, on all subjects. Dace hath Spoken.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 21:05   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

"damn tootin'"
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 21:24   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I still love him.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 22:43   #25
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

His timing for the aricle was very poorly timed. The nation as a whole was upset over the killing of ken bigley, not just the people of liverpool.
What it said was true but how the article said it misconstrued the content. What it should have said would be along the lines of:
"an act such as what happened can only be villified by the mass populace and therefore a period of national mourning is understandably going to be occuring. However the reliance of this nation to return to memories of barbarism and tragedy, when in fact we should be looking forwards to remedy the causes of said past actions so that may never happen again. Hillsborough for example, a trgedy of enourmous proportions which, had it been managed properly, could have been averted. It however did occur and plans of remedial work were implemented so that it could be prevented from ever happening again. On the flip side however, people who were not directly influenced by this occurance still prefer to remain in a state of mourning long after it has passed into the annals of history, instead of moving on and looking to a positive future."

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 22:51   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm thinking of two numbers. Can we guess which ones?!
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 23:02   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Six and nine.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 23:42   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

No, but I am now =(
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 23:49   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Im thinking 9 and 7.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 00:07   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Are they bus numbers?
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 00:13   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Are they bus numbers?
They can be pretty much anything , but these two , when put together, have a certain significance to those of a Liverpool persuasion, ok?
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 00:19   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

It's the % of unemployed people in the Greater Liverpool area?!
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 03:59   #33
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I haven't read the article but I broadly agree with what I've heard. It pisses me off no end to hear how 'upset' people are when some random, decent but unextraordinary person who they never met dies in tragic circumstances, even though it happens hundreds of times every single ****ing day.

****wits.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 04:38   #34
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm with Dace, Boris is the best thing that could ever happen to the tories.

He'd be like a British Bush, except not illiterate and slack jawed. (in other words he could be the settling face to a scary regime all run in the background).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 09:33   #35
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

We were supposed to be upset at the death of Ken Bigley?

I missed that memo.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 10:12   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

so did i