User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:54   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It turns out my boss who i originally thought was nice an easy going is in fact ...

... a petty minded bitch.

Some background info (you can prolly skip this bit if you bore easily ...infact this is prolly a pretty boring rant so you could ignore it all and not miss out on much):

I am a PO1

This job involves printing address labels for returning documents (and then putting said label on an envelope containg the docs), photocopying, filing and occassionally very very occassionally faxing.

You know real rocket science stuff.

Anyways i like my job cause it is zero stress due to its piss easy nature.

It's even easier now because the staff numbers are so run down.

(eg i can "label" 80 apps an hour at top speed and on average im doing 60 a night on a 4 hour shift)

OK so there are 4 sections.

There are supposed to be 2 PO1's in each section.

At the moment there are 6 PO1's total.

In my section there is me and Lynne.

In another section there is Mick and Astrid.

I get on "ok" with Lynne (shes a year younger than me), Mick is prolly my "best friend" work accquaintance wise and Astrid is quite hot and 21.

Every night at 3 minutes to 8 me Mick and Astrid go together and buy a can (each).

Our break starts at 8.

We are passing our desks at 8 just in time for the break starting.

My boss has been my boss for about 3 or 4 months

I have followed this routine since January.

Nothing has been said about it before now.

[/background info]

Tonight after my break my boss had a "word" with me.

It seems that my break is 20 minutes long and i go every night at between 10 and 5 to 8 (instead of 8).

I pointed out that i go at 3 minutes to get a can and am passing my desk at 8 when my break starts.

She said i dont go at 3 minutes to according to her clock (she'll be looking at the computer clock which is 5 minutes slow :rolleyes:).

I say i go at 3 minutes according to my clock and my clock is the one the system is set up to.

She says that i go at blah blah blah (her argument repeated).

She also said that i am taking Mick and Astrid away from their section (its they who do the head nod to me as they pass).

I take BOTH the PO1's from another section away "and what if something urgent needed to be done?".

(At this point remember what my job entails)

I told my boss that im gonna go for a can at some point at the night so what difference does it make what time i go.

She said my break is 20 minutes long and starts at 8.

She however has no problem with me getting a can at another point in the night.

Am i the only one who thinks "WHAT THE ****? WHY THE **** ARE YOU PULLING ME UP ON THIS?"

I would also like to state that im pretty ****ing excellent at my job (everything is ALWAYS sorted etc).

[/rant]
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:03   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It turns out my boss who i originally thought was nice an easy going is in fact ...

Since I have nothing of value to add to this

**** HER SENSELESS ACROSS THE DESK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LIKE THE DIRTY BITCH SHE IS

That should clear up the disparity between your actual and perceived level of professionalism
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:05   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It turns out my boss who i originally thought was nice an easy going is in fact ...

She's 46 dude :(*

*however for a 46 year old she is actually quite hot
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:08   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I would pull her aside and point out the sheer idiocy of her argument.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:08   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** it, I have zero standards. I'd be doing her like a bitch over that desk telling her who's the real ****ing boss at the start of every ****ing shift to get it into her head.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:09   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe she wants you??
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:09   #7
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

tsk, she's just trying to convince herself that she's an important aspect of the company, and that she's performing valuable work, and not at all stuck in a dead-end job overseeing people half her age with double her skill. Also, probably her son just commited suicide, her husband is shagging the neighbour and her father just turned gay.

Its not her fault!
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:12   #8
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Maybe she just doesnt like dace, its not unheard of.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:15   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I would pull her aside and point out the sheer idiocy of her argument.

I tried doing that at the time.

After what i argued she said that she'd "told me and that was that"

I cant compete with stupidity that ignorant.

Also ... because i have so little work to do i sit staring into space or read a book or a magazine or get up and talk to Mick and Astrid (another thing i suspect im gonna get picked up on any day now) for large periods of the night (like 2 hours odd).

Just thought that was worth mentioning.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:15   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
maybe she wants you??

she's got eyes so yeah its likely

[/no sarcasm]
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:18   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
tsk, she's just trying to convince herself that she's an important aspect of the company, and that she's performing valuable work, and not at all stuck in a dead-end job overseeing people half her age with double her skill. Also, probably her son just commited suicide, her husband is shagging the neighbour and her father just turned gay.

Its not her fault!

Any time she wants to send an attachment via email i have to sort it out for her.

Any time she loses something on her computer i have to find it for her.

I mean she aint the sharpest tool in the box (double is too conservative an estimate).
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:00   #12
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Play her at her own game.
Everytime she asks you to help her with an e mail say sorry you are too busy doing your job. Everytime she loses something on the computer pretend to search for it, but actually delete it so she gets more work to do, and thus will be too busy to watch your actions at work as closely as she has.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:12   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

But im sitting there doing nothing so its obvious im just being petty (im also known for my general helpfulness).

Anyways the two senior PO3's in the section take half hour breaks so ...

**** her shes just being a bitch no point dropping to her level.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:56   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heres something ive learnt very quickly :

When you goto a job and your bottom of the chain or ladder (whatever you want to call it), people either immediately presume your stupid/handicapped or your so poor your desperate for cash and are willing to be abused like a black child in a nike sweat shop.

NOW :

All of these misconceptions slowly dissapear over time as people quickly realise that the only reason your doing this shit job is that you need the money. Its not that your stupid or unintelligent or know nothing about the world.
The more you show the people above you this the more 'arrogant' and cocky they get. They tend to put you down more and pick you up on things. Almost to reassure themselves of their own self importance.

All the while, however, you know deep down that theyre stuck in dead end go nowhere jobs. Theyre double your age and they arnt that far ahead of you in the corporate promotional ladder.

They are the losers in life. They are the morons who failed their exams.

I have a middle manager at my place of work. I hate him with a passion. He puts me down at every opportunity. Says im slow and lazy even when i work my ass off every night i work. I hardly stop for a breath of air. When i do stop to (for example) count how many glasses i need to carry on a tray back into the restaurant area to relay tables he tells me to do some shitty ass job and then i can overhear him saying how i 'do jackshit sometimes and just stand around'.

He picks me up on every little detail and every little problem. All the while he himself sits on his ass and does very little.

However i find solice in the following :

im 20. Hes 25. He dropped out of school at 16 and started as a barguy. I continued my education and am about to complete my 3rd year of a Politics degree at one of the best universities in the world for Politics.
I have a bright bright future ahead if i pursue it enough. I have endless possibilities.

He, however, is stuck. Hes 25 and already practically married. He may be above me now but in 5 years time ill have leaped above him in paygrade and he knows that. And i am almost 100% thats why hes so shit to me and others.

He knows hes stuck
and he knows were not.

sucks to be him.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 01:05   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hehe when you were training to be a PO1 were you just a PO0?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 01:17   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh my, you said a rude word on the internet :o
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 01:34   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

No nod i was always a PO1*

*since birth ... it was my DESTINY
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:25   #18
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

twat her around the head with a saucepan
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:30   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Just ignore her. She can hardly go to her boss and say "this PO1 dude is taking 3 extra minutes off a day", because she'd look like an idiot.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:31   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
hehe when you were training to be a PO1 were you just a PO0?
heh heh...
What kind of job name PO1 anyway? Sounds more like a robot type, like C-3PO or R2-D2.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:33   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
What kind of job name PO1 anyway? Sounds more like a robot type, like C-3PO or R2-D2.
It probably took a committee of senior civil servants six months to decide on "PO1".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:45   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
It probably took a committee of senior civil servants six months to decide on "PO1".
"Hey, I saw this movie about these dudes in pyjamas with lightswords and powers and they had this stupid robot 3PO-something. I say we call our people like that too... PO... 1's.
And then we can rule them with our 'force' and stuff.
"
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 12:40   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

So C3PO is the futuristic emulation of Dace?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 13:09   #24
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

but less camp.

Going for the easy line since 2002
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 18:30   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because your job is shit-easy, she thinks everyone who does it must be thick. So treats you like a thick person. Or maybe she just likes the power.

My bosses love me <3
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:50   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: It turns out my boss who i originally thought was nice an easy going is in fact ...

Kill her and eat her legs.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:54   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Begin with the ankles.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:40   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Because your job is shit-easy, she thinks everyone who does it must be thick. So treats you like a thick person. Or maybe she just likes the power.

My bosses love me <3

But they KNOW im smart.

Im also one of the very few people in there with a degree (2 others on my shift).

They're always on at me about "when are you going to go and do something else?"

"something else" normally being either:

a = going back to uni

or

b = getting a "proper" job

****ing dicks
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:10   #29
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Since I have nothing of value to add to this

**** HER SENSELESS ACROSS THE DESK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LIKE THE DIRTY BITCH SHE IS

That should clear up the disparity between your actual and perceived level of professionalism
same
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote