User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:52   #1
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Vacation Monkeys

I find this extreemly ironic now, that when the big bad vvomm was pounded for 2-3 weeks by the joint forces of weet & nar and tag-alongs, that when nar is seperated from weet, and they are faced with a fight they choose to run and hide hopeing that weet will breakup. when instead they should not be running like cowards with there tail between there legs but rise to the challange that vom has been faceing all round. It speaks volumes on the diffrent alliances in my opinion.

So heres to the chickens running to cower in the caves due to a mistake they helped create and the valient people in my own block who have continued the fight no matter what the chances for success have been.

for me its a worth while last round enjoying the battles (you dont need to win to have fun *shocker*) and Madcows will continue the fight along side her allies in vvomm untill the last tick.

Thanks to weet for being a prooven opponet and shrewd in useing nar as there flak to win, you played a tatical round and the war swings in your favor, but there are more victories that will exact a high toll on you to achieve in the future.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:54   #2
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi sirad

As you can see in the other thread ND will continue to fight on too
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:55   #3
Sauron
Mordor

Sauron has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Death to the cowards
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:00   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
Death to the cowards
Death to farming multis too (!)
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:01   #5
Sauron
Mordor

Sauron has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Death to farming multis too (!)
Agreed
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:08   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
amen sirad:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:24   #7
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
I do remember VVoMM starting to complain and give up like narh does now aswell.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:35   #8
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

heh Storebo check to make sure you dont have a chemical inblance in your brain we never gave up and have continued fighting all round.

what you remember is possibly a figment of your imagination
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:39   #9
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh. My. God.

If wish someone had the time and effort to re-read all the old threads from a couple of weeks ago and post your contradictions, of all of you. You were defending your alliance against the exact same thing, and those who are now in vacation were the ones giving it out, for the exact same thing.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:51   #10
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
heh Storebo check to make sure you dont have a chemical inblance in your brain we never gave up and have continued fighting all round.

what you remember is possibly a figment of your imagination
Your saying I can't dig up a couple threads with VVoMM command whining about how everything isn't fair etc... ? And before the weet/narh split up we saw numerous vvomm gals go into vacation.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:55   #11
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Your saying I can't dig up a couple threads with VVoMM command whining about how everything isn't fair etc... ? And before the weet/narh split up we saw numerous vvomm gals go into vacation.
actualy you cant (if your refering to my thread) as it was a statement of the events to where they were at that moment and to add to it now i suppose (nar gets a week of incomming and goes into vacation hopeing weet to solve there problem)

numerous I would hazard less then 6 galaxies went into vacation if there was even 6.

so either a figment or blatent misleading (you choose)
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:03   #12
Yaroslav
Whooopaa!

Yaroslav can only hope to improve
Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
I find this extreemly ironic now, that when the big bad vvomm was pounded for 2-3 weeks by the joint forces of weet & nar and tag-alongs, that when nar is seperated from weet, and they are faced with a fight they choose to run and hide hopeing that weet will breakup.
Got interested by that "hoping that WEET will breakup". I mean, i always wondered if a significant group of ppl going into vacation mode got any benefits from it, apart from rest and so. Maybe waiting for the storm to pass isn't that bad...
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:12   #13
God
of War

God can only hope to improve
Quote:
2 gals 3?

vvomm is still here...till the end

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:14   #14
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Who wants a 3 month game to be decided 2 days out of protection?

I do understand NAR very well, its just sad that more ppl didnt understand where this was going long time ago.

This round isnt worth 1000 hours of hard work, the only thing this game does is underline its irrelevance compared to real life.

The only people that can save this game are the HC of the larger alliances and atm they are not taking this responsabillity very serious.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:54   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Thanks to weet for being a prooven opponet and shrewd in useing nar as there flak to win, you played a tatical round and the war swings in your favor, but there are more victories that will exact a high toll on you to achieve in the future.
Try count how much bigger WEET is compared to NAhR when it comes to memberbase plz?
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 19:30   #16
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
Try count how much bigger WEET is compared to NAhR when it comes to memberbase plz?
Try the same with WEETNAhR vs VOM. Its ****ed up, but u were a part of the same thing some weeks ago.

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 19:33   #17
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
"I told you so" I said this was how things would go this round heh listen to me ffs. <said before ticks nar was the flak HOWEVER I did also say rah would be with eclipse they are not though> I did say Weet would use nar for flak.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 19:34   #18
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
All Random
all the way baby.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 19:43   #19
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
"I told you so" I said this was how things would go this round heh listen to me ffs. <said before ticks nar was the flak HOWEVER I did also say rah would be with eclipse they are not though> I did say Weet would use nar for flak.
Yes, you did and Webangel thought the same. His suggestion was to drop signing up and not bother playing this round.

Should have listend to him :/

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:23   #20
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
You're a moron ... right ??
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:32   #21
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hehe, if you ignore the vac mode lamers, VoM pretty much tried to make NaR realise that they would have the same thing coming if they chose to stay napped to Weet until Weet decided to split up. Surprise surprise, When the spilt up came, weet had a big enough advantage to make it a one sided war.

If you thought VoM was cowards, I doubt there exist word to explain NaR atm.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:46   #22
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
Hehe, if you ignore the vac mode lamers, VoM pretty much tried to make NaR realise that they would have the same thing coming if they chose to stay napped to Weet until Weet decided to split up. Surprise surprise, When the spilt up came, weet had a big enough advantage to make it a one sided war.

If you thought VoM was cowards, I doubt there exist word to explain NaR atm.
Dont bother with weak short minded fools, it will start to rub off on the rest of us.
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:51   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Try the same with WEETNAhR vs VOM. Its ****ed up, but u were a part of the same thing some weeks ago.
Well, it was'nt up to me to decide that WEETNAhR was to kill VOM was it?

To Psi_K: I thought morons were forum flamers
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:21   #24
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
All those vacation mode dweebs are pathetic. Nothing but disrespect for you.

During round 5, Xanadu was in a much worse situation, and still we didn't go into vacation mode. You're all spineless.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:25   #25
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i remember when you were a 'tard newbie
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:41   #26
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

During round 5, Xanadu was in a much worse situation, and still we didn't go into vacation mode. You're all spineless.
Remember Xanadu r7 style? Do you think its better to give up?

Remember that many of those you are flaming where the ones that continued fighting throughout most of r7.

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:47   #27
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So heres to the chickens running to cower in the caves due to a mistake they helped create and the valient people in my own block who have continued the fight no matter what the chances for success have been
Shame certain parts of VoM's "valient people who have continued the fight no matter what the chances for success have been" did pretty much fk all when NaR and WEET split. They prefered instead to either continue hitting our galaxies, disappear from the game complete (oh yes thats far better than hiding for 3 days!) or hit insignificant WEET galaxies.

I will credit MadCows a little for attempting to make it work (thanks elviz) and Olympians when Eol was online, but as for the rest of you, you pretty much did fk all in attempting to "destroy the evil WEET". How many of you even bothered to get added to joint channels?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:50   #28
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Oh. My. God.

If wish someone had the time and effort to re-read all the old threads from a couple of weeks ago and post your contradictions, of all of you. You were defending your alliance against the exact same thing, and those who are now in vacation were the ones giving it out, for the exact same thing.
Thank you Mr Northern Monkey...hmm coincidence? I think not. Everyone is some kind of monkey!! Seems I've found the secret to life itself

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:18   #29
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
wait...

shhhh....

Storebo might actually WIN a round once in his PA career..

maybe.. if he doesnt get.. buttfux0red.. lmao.

thxbyebye
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:20   #30
Terminator2003

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix

I will credit MadCows a little for attempting to make it work (thanks elviz) and Olympians when Eol was online, but as for the rest of you, you pretty much did fk all in attempting to "destroy the evil WEET". How many of you even bothered to get added to joint channels?
Hi Maddox.

Werent you HC in the weetnar block with 1400+- members, bashing VoM?

Afterwards you wonder why some went inactive.

N00b.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:26   #31
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Shame certain parts of VoM's "valient people who have continued the fight no matter what the chances for success have been" did pretty much fk all when NaR and WEET split. They prefered instead to either continue hitting our galaxies, disappear from the game complete (oh yes thats far better than hiding for 3 days!) or hit insignificant WEET galaxies.

How many of us knew there was a joint channel? The general lack of organisation on either side was a ****ing joke to be very honest. I cant believe some of you actually run an alliance. A trained moneky could of inflected more damage then we did. Speaks volume for the leadership though.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:28   #32
Terminator2003

silk=winnar
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:45   #33
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

actually it was a close call in rd 5 if we should go into vac mode or not. I remember very well that several HCs, officers and BCs made a 'let's go into vac mode' campaign. Most of the members were against it though.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:16   #34
Silk_311x
Free

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
actually it was a close call in rd 5 if we should go into vac mode or not. I remember very well that several HCs, officers and BCs made a 'let's go into vac mode' campaign. Most of the members were against it though.
Members are the alliance, and there word to fight on showed how brave they where. Much of nar and Vom could learn lessons from them.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:18   #35
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Silk_311x
Members are the alliance, and there word to fight on showed how brave they where. Much of nar and Vom could learn lessons from them.
the line between bravery and stupidity is thin, very thin

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 02:28   #36
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
Hi Maddox.

Werent you HC in the weetnar block with 1400+- members, bashing VoM?

Afterwards you wonder why some went inactive.

N00b.
Maddix with an i.

I have no idea how many members NaR have, let alone WEET, besides if you actually read what I posted I said that most of the alliances did fk all, if you're saying that all those alliances in VoM that have done nothing (lo Virus) went inactive you are either a very bad lier or stupid.

Quote:
How many of us knew there was a joint channel? The general lack of organisation on either side was a ****ing joke to be very honest. I cant believe some of you actually run an alliance. A trained moneky could of inflected more damage then we did. Speaks volume for the leadership though.
Every alliance in the VoM block has at least one person in there, so it stands to reason they know about it. If they don't tell their alliance then thats an issue for their alliance, not mine, altho tbh I think its more likely that they choose not to be there.

Funny you should mention trained monkies too...I was just thinking that they would do a better job posting on these boards than people who actually have no clue whats going on like you.

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 02:34   #37
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
the line between bravery and stupidity is thin, very thin
Indeed.

It stands to reason that having fleets to fight with in 3 days and be called 'cowards' by the idiots that troll these boards is far preferable than being called 'brave' by the same idiots and having nothing in 3 days.

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 02:48   #38
Silk_311x
Free

Re: Re: Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
Maddix with an i.
Every alliance in the VoM block has at least one person in there, so it stands to reason they know about it. If they don't tell their alliance then thats an issue for their alliance, not mine, altho tbh I think its more likely that they choose not to be there.

Funny you should mention trained monkies too...I was just thinking that they would do a better job posting on these boards than people who actually have no clue whats going on like you.
I know that your incompetance contributed to our loss. Your a leader, thus your ineffeciencies where a reason for our loss. You dont know me to even begin to fathom what my knowlegde base incluses or doesnt include. And what your personal thaughts are on the matter doesnt negate the facts in the matter, wich was basicly the leaders of the alliances where unprepared for this war, unorganised in ther actions, and the final result shows this. Dispute what you want, but there really isnt two sides, there is only one, wich I have made light of.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 03:01   #39
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
I know that your incompetance contributed to our loss. Your a leader, thus your ineffeciencies where a reason for our loss. You dont know me to even begin to fathom what my knowlegde base incluses or doesnt include. And what your personal thaughts are on the matter doesnt negate the facts in the matter, wich was basicly the leaders of the alliances where unprepared for this war, unorganised in ther actions, and the final result shows this. Dispute what you want, but there really isnt two sides, there is only one, wich I have made light of.
My imcompetance contributed to your loss?

You're not RaH (that I am aware of, tbh I don't know who the fk u are or which alliance u are with, altho I assume VoM) so how the hell does my imcompetance contributed to your loss?

Think you want to look a little closer to home before you try and blame other people for you giving up/being ****e/own shortfalls.

Thanks for the chuckle tho

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 03:50   #40
Silk_311x
Free

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
My imcompetance contributed to your loss?

You're not RaH (that I am aware of, tbh I don't know who the fk u are or which alliance u are with, altho I assume VoM) so how the hell does my imcompetance contributed to your loss?

Think you want to look a little closer to home before you try and blame other people for you giving up/being ****e/own shortfalls.

Thanks for the chuckle tho
Sorry I didnt realise your mind was so under developed. By our loss, I am talking about vom/nar in general. I did not once mention my own loss, although you have assumed once again I am losing. Your comments about me given up are also a clear example of your limited capacity to reason with knowledge, as no where did I mention I gave up. Once again you have shown me the philosphy I live and play by to be true. Limited minds to try to propagate there vested interests, often with limited results, as shown by your alliances performance when faced against a strong advisary, and by your incorect statement aimed at me. And if you find your stupidity and lack of military and/or leadership skills to be funny, all the more power to you, chuckle up a storm.

Have fun losing. <Edit- Sorry I mean Vacationing, not losing, clearly your owning weet by your Summer tan skills>
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 04:45   #41
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Dont bother with weak short minded fools, it will start to rub off on the rest of us.
Well I pretty much ignored the rest of the thread after what I wrote. I assume it was all about past rounds flame and "we rock you suck" arguments.

As far as I know, Rookies was a part of the ever-fighting LDK former rounds and he is still fighting. As far as I know VoM is till fighting. What VoM won’t do though, is to ally any side in the former war. That would be in direct conflict with any contributions VoM has made/done the entire round! We will not win, but we will be true to our promise.

The war has ended. Long live WeeT.

The war has ended. Long live NaR.

Lets see what the next round will bring.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 05:05   #42
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Some are confusing vacation with caring. TBH I dont see much fight when wolfpack morons send 3 waves at 5 times the planet score at a target. Even teaming up on a wave because they were only 3 times a planets score.. heh thats a great fight.

Oh and to the very same wolfpack... they will probably use vacation too when they get hit off the TEE..... but who cares.... I sure as heck cant see the point of being waved everynight just because I have more than 300 roids.

Major effect is that people leave the game... more for good, round10 will be better.. sure.... advertise away and I bet the round still sucks and any new people from advertising will simply leave.

I like vacation tbh... Ive heard enough people say they lost respect for me after round 7... and some before so I only care what my friends think anyway... 2nd vacation for e and life is good... maybe Ill come out and go in again once wolfpack gets screwed over.. or maybe later when elysium is next on the eclipse food chain

/me waits to see more "retals" and wonders if crew will delete any of the people who retal a big target and the target moves its fleet and no actual combat occurs. Precedent is set but I bet the gutless crew do another "Rabba" and probably do f### all.

:e_chick: :e_bunny:

ps.... Spinner sucks :e_bunny: :e_chick:
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 05:50   #43
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
Sorry I didnt realise your mind was so under developed. By our loss, I am talking about vom/nar in general. I did not once mention my own loss, although you have assumed once again I am losing.
It is a little pig headed of you to think that I was refering to your personal loss, as I clearly stated I have no idea who you are so how could I possibly be in a position to comment on you?

Had you been refering to your personal loses I would assume you would use the word 'my' not 'our' - twisting my words to try and make me out to have such an "under developed mind" is a nice ploy, however you conviently side step the issues I addressed.

Quote:
Your comments about me given up are also a clear example of your limited capacity to reason with knowledge, as no where did I mention I gave up.
If I have a limited capacity to reason with knowledge you must have a limited capacity to be able to read and understand the English language. I did not say you had given up, again I don't know you from the next person that thinks he knows it all on this forum, if you actually take the time to read and address everything in the posts you try and "ridicule" you would see I was telling you not to blame others for any short falls, ****e abilities or lack of commitment you and your allies may have.

I gave three options, I assume as you failed to comment on the other two you are a ****e player with shortfalls who hasn't given up. Hmm do I see a theme of judging people through what they post on these boards alone?

Quote:
Once again you have shown me the philosphy I live and play by to be true. Limited minds to try to propagate there vested interests, often with limited results, as shown by your alliances performance when faced against a strong advisary, and by your incorect statement aimed at me. And if you find your stupidity and lack of military and/or leadership skills to be funny, all the more power to you, chuckle up a storm.
The philosphy you live and play by includes slating me for my lack of military and leadership skills without knowing me or having worked with me? Interesting. Again I suggest you look at your own alliance's inabilities before blaming others for your troubles.

Quote:
Have fun losing. <Edit- Sorry I mean Vacationing, not losing, clearly your owning weet by your Summer tan skills>
Yes I am getting a summer tan in April in Canada.....what were you saying about stupidity?

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 06:28   #44
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
Some are confusing vacation with caring. TBH I dont see much fight when wolfpack morons send 3 waves at 5 times the planet score at a target. Even teaming up on a wave because they were only 3 times a planets score.. heh thats a great fight.

they have a new tactic now.
they now send you incoming where the fleetscore attacking one planet is the same as your galaxy score. to make sure you cant defend one single planet ingal.

so if you are 2mill and your galaxy is 20mill you get 2 10mill planets attacking you with all their fleet.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 07:55   #45
Terminator2003

Quote:
It is very easy to generalise.

Because 2/3 spineless galaxies went into vacation mode, f*cking over their alliance mates, that doesn't mean 'much of nar and Vom' did the same.

Get a f*** life l*ser!
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 08:10   #46
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
It is very easy to generalise.

Because 2/3 spineless galaxies went into vacation mode, f*cking over their alliance mates
How did that **** over alliance m8s?

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 12:01   #47
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Maddox.
I think you'll find it's Mad Ox.

I could tell you a very, very funny story about how he got that name on our trip to see the North American Native Indians, back in the summer of '85. But that's another story for another thread.

Just be nice to him, you don't get a name like Mad Ox for being a fairy, you know?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 12:10   #48
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
How did that **** over alliance m8s?
Take 100 potential target galaxies for the top100 gals of the universe.

Estimate how large portion of these 100 potential target galaxies will be under attack nightly.

Make 50 of the potential target galaxies go to vacation mode.

Now there are only 50 potential target galaxies for the top100.

Now estimate how much larger percentage of the remaining 50 potenatial target galaxies will be under attack compared to the situation when there were 100 potential target galaxies.

Get the picture...?
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 12:13   #49
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Re: Vacation Monkeys

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I think you'll find it's Mad Ox.

I could tell you a very, very funny story about how he got that name on our trip to see the North American Native Indians, back in the summer of '85. But that's another story for another thread.

Just be nice to him, you don't get a name like Mad Ox for being a fairy, you know?
Did this involve the incident with the huge canadian Trucker ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 12:35   #50
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think anyone really has the right to criticize us for choosing a temporary Vacation Mode Sanctuary while we regroup and get some rest when you have the bulk of Top 50 Planets in Universe as WEET, all sitting on a hundred million resources or plain out giving away the resources simply to stay within the capability of hitting non-WEET's. The 20% attack limit is being abused just as much in this case as the vacation mode feature is.

I can't speak for NoS when I say this but as for my own personal view on this important decision to opt for Vacation Mode I think WEET did a fantastic job this round politically and strategically. I really can't believe how foolish it was to overestimate VoM's power and dramatically underestimate WEET's military capabilities. Well, I can believe how foolish it was, I more or less can't believe NaR fell into a trap that easily.

Ironically enough, WEET has no choice now but to either disband or sit idle all round. 33% of WEET is too big to attack 66% of *anything non-weet in the Universe*. So all you people who seem to think sparring with WEET for a few more days was a better choice for RaH/NoS/ect....get real. I know when to admit defeat. I just can't sit around pretending WEET is going to die by my hands. One more week of this war and NaR would have substantial losses in member activity just as VoM suffered. Vacation mode is far better than constant fleet hunts, ect..

WEET won the second war, time to move on to the third war, then the fourth, then the fifth....ect...OR...WEET can sit pretty all round intact. Either way we'll be out of Vacation Mode soon and hopefully slightly more organized to pursue in combat.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote