User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2018, 07:30   #1
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Ongoing thread : re changes to Quests r75

I've noticed some changes, so thought a round-long discussion was in order.

This is by no means offical in any way, just observation.

In general, less roid rewards.

I'm not sure if the quests are race-specific, but building 5 heavy factories is fairly useless for some races.

It seems to have gotten a bit more specified which is good. I put my planet together in about 45 minutes, and having pretty much kept up with ticks, my "strategy" has paid off.

Difference being more RP and CP, and fewer roids rewards. Building 5 res labs and 5 dists was a no brainer.

How the lack of roids in the universe (if any) is going to be an issue or not certainly remains to be seen, though I like the fact quests have been tweaked a bit. Last round I would have argued that the more roids introduced (and moved around through "combat") was a good thing, given an XP round, stats, politics, playerbase, etc.

Paging mz to this thread...

Thoughts?

(I'm still not sold on the population management tree...but I'm also not against it...)

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2018, 15:01   #2
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ongoing thread : re changes to Quests r75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
I'm not sure if the quests are race-specific
Nope
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote