User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2003, 15:40   #1
Dreadnought

Russian dies in vodka tragedy

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/031119/80/eed6z.html

those crazy russkies
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 15:44   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Russian dies in vodka tragedy

South Russia has an intensive care unit?

Well bugger me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 16:14   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Russian dies in vodka tragedy

Russians drink the equivalent of 15 litres of pure alcohol per head annually, one of the highest rates in the world. Some experts estimate one in seven Russians is an alcoholic.

**** me
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:02   #4
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I rememeber when I was yonger we (me and my friends-hippies) used to drink pure Royal Spirt, I think it was like 90% or something, we just mix that shit with water till it was "drinkable". Got that shit stinks and burns soo bad... The older we got the better stuff we were drinking. At 15 we were buying some cheap (50cents a bottle) Russian vodka, but for some reason even that crap tasted better than "Popov". At 17 we thought we have some royal blood in our veins and we decided that we are too posh for vodka and started drinking cognac, plus someone told us that it supposed to be "good for your health".
In 90s in Russia was more dead people from alcohol then from old age. Two of them where mys stepdad and my stepbrother. After all, I'm surprized I'm still alive.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:15   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
In 90s in Russia was more dead people from alcohol then from old age. Two of them where mys stepdad and my stepbrother.

Was it really alcohol related death or was it infact RAT POISON that killed them off?
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:20   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought

The only tragedy was that SO MUCH VODKA WAS WASTED (lo stomach pumps) etc etc etc.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:21   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

heh that story made me laugh out loud when i heard it on the radio in the car a minute ago
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:31   #8
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Was it really alcohol related death or was it infact RAT POISON that killed them off?
My stepdad bought vodka from other an alcoholic on the street and I guess, it was mixed with some shit. I don't know the details. All I know he died, and in his death certificate stated that he died from heart atack, which is what they put on every 2nd death certificate in Russia. My step brother went to my stepdas house and drunk from the same bottle and end up being the same way as my stepdad. Russians aren't too quick in the head.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 07:49   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Russians drink the equivalent of 15 litres of pure alcohol per head annually, one of the highest rates in the world. Some experts estimate one in seven Russians is an alcoholic.

**** me
15 litres is nothing tho
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:40   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

One was ****ing oneself more over the one in seven alcoholics.

And anyway thats one liter a week would be one hell of a high average for the population as a whole.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:49   #11
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the drink rate in the UK? ive always wondered
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:31   #12
the dying puppy
Banned

1L a week is nothing. It's like less then a full glass a day. When it's -30C outside you would be drinking a liter a day ffs
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 21:00   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
One was ****ing oneself more over the one in seven alcoholics.

And anyway thats one liter a week would be one hell of a high average for the population as a whole.
Note that it's what some experts estimate, which makes one wonder what all the other experts think of the matter.