User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:08   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
decisions, decisions

right.. i've come to the conclusion that if all goes well with my job i'll be getting more hours.. which means more $$ or i'll get a pharmacy tech job.. which again = more $$

so i have to decide what to do with it (no i'm not giving it away to any of you... my two choices are as follows

option: move the fcuk out of my parent's house and get a pad of my own.
+: i live on my own\o/
+: i can do what i want
-: have to pay rent and bills
-: have to grow up

option2: stay in my parent's house and take a trip to the uk
+: it's on my 'to-do' list
+: i get to meet people
-: i'd still live with my parents
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:09   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: decisions, decisions

MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:13   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

How is free accomodation bad?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:14   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'd still live with my parents
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:14   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
right.. i've come to the conclusion that if all goes well with my job i'll be getting more hours.. which means more $$ or i'll get a pharmacy tech job.. which again = more $$

so i have to decide what to do with it (no i'm not giving it away to any of you... my two choices are as follows

option: move the fcuk out of my parent's house and get a pad of my own.
+: i live on my own\o/
+: i can do what i want
-: have to pay rent and bills
-: have to grow up

option2: stay in my parent's house and take a trip to the uk
+: i get to meet people
err...option 3: stay in my parent's house and take a trip to Ontario
+: i get to meet Dilly

I vote for option 3
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:15   #6
Aryn
Happy

option 3 sounds easier to do than option 2 :P
and it wouldn't cost as much so i could move out sooner..
hmmm....
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:15   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i'd still live with my parents
Who pay the bills!

Surely they aren't that bad?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:16   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
option 3 sounds easier to do than option 2 :P
and it wouldn't cost as much so i could move out sooner..
hmmm....
I like the way your brain works
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:20   #9
Aryn
Happy

proteus.. that is the plus point of living at home
the ONLY plus point
oh wait.. and i get to use mom's car

but.. living with my parents is not only embarassing at my age, but they like to drive me insane.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:20   #10
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road

Come to the UK. I'm here

Anyway, getting your own place is expensive, yes. But it's a price I'm glad I pay due to the fact that living with parents is ultimately crap, as your "freedom" is massively limited. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want, whoever you want, in your own place.

Importantly you live your life how YOU want it, no matter how cool your folks are, their views and way of life exert themself upon you.

I really can't stress enough the value of not living with parents. The financial aspect is more than compensated for.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:21   #11
Aryn
Happy

what mong said :P
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:28   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why waste money on visiting the UK?

If you are moving out dont live on your own ffs, get some flatmates.
+ you live with other people
+ you dont live with parents
+ you do what you want
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:29   #13
Aryn
Happy

-: they 'borrow' your stuff
-: you have to clean up after them (or+: they clean up after you)
-: you have to deal with their shit
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:33   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They borrow your stuff, you borrow their stuff.

You would get amazingly bored on your own and probably have no social life.

If you get decent mates they will clean their own mess. I know i'ld much rather live with my house mates than be sat on my own. If i want to be on my own i just lock myself in my room but when i want to be sociable they are there to do whatever with.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:42   #15
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should wait till you actually get "normal" job and the move out. But trust me , when you start living on your own without parents/friends it's not like you have soo much time for "to do what you want", you will actually find out that you really have no interest in "to do what you want".
Going to UK... You know UK is pretty much like Canada, only worse, now think about it, does it really worth it going there? Have you ever being to Hawaii, Florida, Nevada, California? Mexico for gods sake.... Well, maybe you should consider about going there instead.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:47   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
Going to UK... You know UK is pretty much like Canada, only worse, now think about it, does it really worth it going there? Have you ever being to Hawaii, Florida, Nevada, California? Mexico for gods sake.... Well, maybe you should consider about going there instead.
See, I don't want to live in the US. Other people might have the same opinion. I think the uk is superb.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:51   #17
Aryn
Happy

i went to california when i was 10 :\
i went to north carolina 2 years ago
i want to go overseas
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:54   #18
Aryn
Happy

+ while in the uk i can look for a job
- i'd have to stay here longer to afford to move there
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:58   #19
JC
lolly roffle

Jobs in Pharmacy in the UK pay fcuk all. Dont bother coming here for a job.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:59   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come to ireland and visit jonny because you know he'll never make it across the irish sea due to sheer laziness.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:00   #21
Aryn
Happy

ok
that solves that dilemna

but still
move out or travel

and arlou isn't much help. she says 'do what you think is better for you in the long run' which ofc is move out and get myself sorted.
but.. i think that if i move out.. i won't get to travel for another couple years
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:01   #22
Aryn
Happy

jonny: if i come visit engerland ofc i'd be visiting ireland :P
i'd do the england/scotland/ireland thing in one trip \o/
(my trip would prolly be 2 weeks long)
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:06   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
jonny: if i come visit engerland ofc i'd be visiting ireland :P
i'd do the england/scotland/ireland thing in one trip \o/
(my trip would prolly be 2 weeks long)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door
And it was Aryn!
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:06   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Jobs in Pharmacy in the UK pay fcuk all. Dont bother coming here for a job.
You sure? All the information I had on that area suggested it was reasonably well paid.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:11   #25
JC
lolly roffle

If you've got a PhD then yes. With just an honours degree the pay isnt that great compared to what you will probably be on if you did a management or comp sci degree for instance.

Depends quite what she means by 'pharmacy' aswell, i'm guessing she meant something along the lines of working in a pharmaceutical company like Astra Zeneca or Glaxo.

Edit:

For the same job you would get payed a lot more in American or most European countries, but that applies for most science jobs.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:14   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

why not just come to england then go back and get your own place??? if you get your own place first you'll always have to pay for the upkeep and hence find it much more difficult to go on mini adventures to foreign lands where people talk funny and wear flat caps (the north) just come here bum about for as long as you can then go back and settle down for the next 50+ years of your life.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:52   #27
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

im breaking mutiple fire regulations drinking way too much, and throwing the cans outside the window

Option 1
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 22:49   #28
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

If i want to be on my own i just lock myself in my room but when i want to be sociable they are there to do whatever with.
And they allways told me you were jacking off :/

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 22:55   #29
the dying puppy
Banned

I still think that my suggestion was one of the bestest.*

*Did I suggested anything?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:02   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Go to El Paso instead!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:02   #31
Aryn
Happy

i think you suggested that i whore myself out so i could afford to do both things
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:06   #32
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
i think you suggested that i whore myself out so i could afford to do both things
NOOOO
that was in another thread in respond to Kurashima.

But seriously why don't you go to Cabo San Lucas instead ( I went there two months ago and it was GREAT), or Cancun (at least you will get laid there). Why the hell you wanna go to UK, where just weather alone even worse then in Canada?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:09   #33
Aryn
Happy

i dunno actually
i've just always wanted to go to the uk
perhaps i could skip it and go to greece/italy instead
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:38   #34
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
i dunno actually
My advice: go someplace warm. You might not have much (any) fun, but at least you'll be warm.

[Note: it's snowing today in Minnesota :/ ]
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:58   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If your coming to ireland I'm going to have to find out when and where just so I hide in some bushes by the airport and take a picture so I can prove my own theory wrong that all women on the internet are actually overweight biker men.

That and I want to follow Johnny home to Wicklow and stalk him AND/OR see if he is really a man.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:59   #36
Aryn
Happy

well i'm not a man, or a biker..
and i would definitely have to meet jonny.. and take pics :\
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:39   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
If your coming to ireland I'm going to have to find out when and where just so I hide in some bushes by the airport and take a picture so I can prove my own theory wrong that all women on the internet are actually overweight biker men.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
overweight biker men.
Quote:

There's a point i'm trying to make someplace in this post.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:47   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Agony Uncle response applies in this matter.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:04   #39
Aryn
Happy

i don't remember what it was DM :\
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:31   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Is dace implying that Aryn is made up of some indertermined number of men?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:42   #41
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
i dunno actually
I'll go with you!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:45   #42
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

My vote goes for Option 2 as long as you'd plan to spend a worthwhile amount of time over here (and don't you dare come over here and not say hello). What JC` said about moving in with someone else is definatley a good option since it means that there's someone else around and you've got an instant group to go out with. Ask anyone who was in Halls of Residence for university whether they'd prefer to have been with people or on their own and most of them will say "with people"

Incidentally - JC` snores loudly - so don't move in with him

At the end of the day it's probably not worth trying to get a job in the UK. There'd be need for work permits and everything. Also until you've visited you might not like it. As a final thought moving away from home is one thing but emigrating and starting a new life in the UK is quite another.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 03:20   #43
Aryn
Happy

ok nevermind
after tonight's events i've made up my mind
**** travelling, i'm moving out (by dec1st preferably)
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 03:40   #44
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
ok nevermind
after tonight's events i've made up my mind
**** travelling, i'm moving out (by dec1st preferably)
here goes our trip to greece/italy............
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 11:05   #45
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Incidentally - JC` snores loudly - so don't move in with him
LIES!
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:27   #46
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
LIES!
a2 never lies :\
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:14   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

living with parents is bad... go with option 3
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:16   #48
Aryn
Happy

well i started thinking about option 3 too..
cause not only could i visit dilly and some others that live in ontario (like family) but i could look for a job \o/

or there's an option 4 which is to visit my friends in Prince George (where i went to uni) and look for a job there.

hmmm...
so far it's still looking like i should just move out. but i think that travelling within canada is a good option. uk is out of the question for now
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:52   #49
the dying puppy
Banned

I would like to se your notes on "prostaglandin inhibitors"

thanksomuch
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:56   #50
Aryn
Happy

we didn't take notes specifically on those
and all my pharmacy notes are at home :\