User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 02:19   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Angry medal of honour - breakthrough

most annoying game ever
imagine difficulty like the d-day-mission in the normal game, but throughout the whole game :/

who produces such ****?
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 02:25   #2
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: medal of honour - breakthrough

Who else but the masters of milking a franchise for all its worth!

EA Games....
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 02:27   #3
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

****, I thought you got medal of honor.
I was like wtf? I still haven't got mine and some little asshat already got his? But never mind.

BTW, anyone know how long do you have to wait till you get your medal of honor? It's being like 2 weeks alreay and I still havent got mine.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 02:33   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
****, I thought you got medal of honor.
I was like wtf? I still haven't got mine and some little asshat already got his? But never mind.

BTW, anyone know how long do you have to wait till you get your medal of honor? It's being like 2 weeks alreay and I still havent got mine.
they told me mine was in the post, but that was months ago.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 02:37   #5
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
they told me mine was in the post, but that was months ago.
dude, looks like you pretty ****ed!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote