User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 00:47   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
go-carting

actually i really funny, picked up a job at a carting centre and i can work there 30+ hours a week and i alreay had a minor job in a snackbar.

some kids are stupid tho, but the atmosphere there is excellent and nothing beats to make a fool out of someone when he's driving badly to pull him over and give him 'the last warning' and ofcourse you can drive them arround yourself too all day and it's in the sun so you get a nice tan.

yay for gasoline and rubber.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 01:29   #2
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got two of those on my back yard. It's very fun to race it in the desert, better than just go around in a circle.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 03:42   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
We know that's not your real job.

So stop lying.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 07:56   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
We know that's not your real job.

So stop lying.

that's a pretty crappy job

HO HO HO
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 11:52   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Going to go-cart tonight... indoor in Swalmen.
\o/ Wickid sick bumpercar like driving ahoy!