User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:18   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I appear to be banned from IRC

And it's not my mum who said so this time.

[/just mentioning it]
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:18   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I appear to be banned from IRC

Ohh yeah that's what i meant to ask:

What's G-lined and what's K-lined?

Also ...how long do bans normally last?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:19   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

G-line is network ban

K-Line is server ban (ie. try a different server)

I think they last "as long as the admins want" but 24 hours is typical
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:21   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Then Stop Being Racist And Shit!
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:22   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

damn it that should be all caps
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:23   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

I'm back.

Panic over.

etc.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:24   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
Then Stop Being Racist And Shit!
He may be able to stop being racist but Dace'll never be able to stop being shit
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:24   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
damn it that should be all caps
LIKE THIS?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:24   #9
Aryn
Happy

true
stop being racist then :\
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:27   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
He may be able to stop being racist but Dace'll never be able to stop being shit :(

You don't really mean that.

You're just jealous that i'm really cool and funny.

YOU GREEN EYED MONSTER YOU!
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:29   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

The Royal family are sitting round the table enjoying their Christmas dinner when they decide to play a guessing game ...
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:49   #12
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

i see...PHILLIP guesses first, am i right?
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:56   #13
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
G-line is network ban

K-Line is server ban (ie. try a different server)
K-Lines aren't used on NetGamers as server bans (despite what the message you get when you are killed is)
When a K:line is set it is transposed into a G:line, or you can just be G:lined. The end effect is the same though and there's no point trying another server in the case of this network.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 02:01   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

what did you got banned for?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 02:03   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Saying racist things. Bad racist things!

In a lightheated jocular manner.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 02:25   #16
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Saying racist things. Bad racist things!

In a lightheated jocular manner.
was it a real "racism" or just someone out of many people found it racial?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 07:21   #17
I'm Idler

did Dace mention jews?

they kill innocent palestines you know..

I say

GO DACE GO
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:23   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Is mentioning jews bad?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:24   #19
I'm Idler

yes

either you like them or you get banned..
and obviously calling yourself Zyklon Bee is forbidden.. pfff
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:25   #20
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

What if you're palestinian?

Perma-ban?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:27   #21
I'm Idler

no, you'll get labeled a terrorist by some admin, probably mushroom who's full of shit.

did you know that some guy named M.N Blytt walked through Røa and collected plants in 1810 ?

he did, I have them right here in my lap
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:30   #22
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I collect plants here every year. Does it make me special? No.

They do give me a nice buzz though.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:31   #23
I'm Idler

do they start with an f?

I collected 4000 this summer.

and I went dancing with john travolta in the bathroom
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:34   #24
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I did coke in the bathroom with some guy from Kristiansand. Then I went to a concert.

I was almost as coked up as the guys on stage.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 10:38   #25
I'm Idler

this means you are star material

release a album ta.