User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:36   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Mental images

Do you have a mental image of what your fellow GD posters look like? If so have you ever been proven right (or totally wrong) on meeting them/seeing their photo?

I just noticed Pabs sig and I all of a sudden have the idea in my head that he is an Austin Powers type character :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:38   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Giles looks like austin powers.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:39   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am Kojak.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:39   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I didn't think he looked particularly like Austin Powers from his photos :|

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:42   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i tend more to associate "colours" to people, sometimes in real life, but more often on GD. I cant explain, nor give examples. And its not a typical red - im warm to them blue - im cold to them thing. If i find someone interesting, or i dont know everything about them, they tend to be an exciting colour.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:43   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He doesn't any more
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:51   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Deffeh looks nothing like I imagined he would.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:55   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Deffeh looks nothing like I imagined he would.
Strange. I know im not entirely impartial, but i presumed i look like what i present deffeh to be. Messy and unkempt. What on earth did you expect?

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:59   #9
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Strange. I know im not entirely impartial, but i presumed i look like what i present deffeh to be. Messy and unkempt. What on earth did you expect?
You to look less like Charly Chaplin.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:03   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
I'm now going to wet myself. Thanks.

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:05   #11
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:06   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition
That doesn't look a bit like Double Headed dave.

He's not even inside a box.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:07   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
woah

new one

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:09   #14
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Haha, its a young Peter Kay!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:32   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Not really, i almost never get mental images. Sometimes i do, and i was shocked by MrL's looks!

Colors, as deffeh said, are more common. Or feelings, but not like love or hate, more like a smile when a poster does his style.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:29   #16
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
To make sure nobody has the wrong idea about me I'll post my picture.

I'm hot.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:06   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i tend to associate 'feelings' with ppl around here, and am therefore frequently surprised by what ppl actually look like.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:10   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd be interested to hear what people think I look like considering I've never put up a picture....

PS Sarina=sabrina the teenage witch. I mean come on seriously, the name's so similar and they're both blonde. That's a plus fifty connection for my limited imagination!

PPS I now actually think that MrL looks like that stupid fox in his avatar.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:13   #19
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i tend more to associate "colours" to people, sometimes in real life, but more often on GD. I cant explain, nor give examples. And its not a typical red - im warm to them blue - im cold to them thing. If i find someone interesting, or i dont know everything about them, they tend to be an exciting colour.
hehe thats pretty much exactly how i see things
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:04   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

PS Sarina=sabrina the teenage witch. I mean come on seriously, the name's so similar and they're both blonde. That's a plus fifty connection for my limited imagination!

i called her that on irc once about a year or so ago, and she threatened me, quite severely
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:03   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I'm not blonde. I'm also not teenage.

I imagine Jonny to be quite burly for some reason :\

Edit: roadrunner_0 I imagine as something like Jon from Garfield for some unknown reason :\

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 30 Jul 2003 at 13:11.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:16   #22
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Well if you watch crimewatch often enough you can see a rough approximation of me.
I always pictured you as a siamese (sp) twin.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:40   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
PS Actually i was on TV at lunch time, out of focus and in the the background but nether less on TV (for about .4 seconds)
I looked out for you on Sky News all the time you were away, but I saw nothing. Record yourself on TV next time, I want to see you looking gormless.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:40   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

PS Actually i was on TV at lunch time, out of focus and in the the background but nether less on TV (for about .4 seconds)

what do you work as?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:50   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
PPS I now actually think that MrL looks like that stupid fox in his avatar.
Baseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:00   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

I'm actually quite slim!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:10   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm actually quite slim!
I hear that drinking guinness makes one witty and intelligent.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:26   #28
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Actually, MrL does look like Basil Brush.

And Aryn looks like a lovely cow.

DM looks like a... thingy weird face thing with a beardy bit.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:49   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the fact that jonny is from ireland doesnt compute in my brain for some reason.

It doesnt fit in with my mental picture of him

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:56   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I was suprised to find out that Pyr0 is a 19 foot tall rugby player.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:03   #31
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I'd be interested to hear what people think I look like considering I've never put up a picture....
Me too.

Only people I've really pictured before seing a picture of I've had it fairly accurate (sky nod vampy and mer that I can recall)

I want to see a picture of snurx, I'm pretty sure he's totally different than I imagine.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:18   #32
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I want to see a picture of snurx, I'm pretty sure he's totally different than I imagine.
He isn't as 'fluffy' as I imagined.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:34   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

looks like a wigga to me

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:41   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
the fact that jonny is from ireland doesnt compute in my brain for some reason.

It doesnt fit in with my mental picture of him
Now you've piqued my interest. What is your mental image of me?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:04   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Its not so much an image, but a collection of presumed information, and sometimes learned information doesnt compute with this.

Ive always presumed you live in a fairly big town (big enough to not know everyone when you walk down the street anyway, i know what ireland can be like. We had to walk a mile or two till it was safe to have a fag).

Plus, (not playing on the irish are stupid stereotype) you are probably the first irishman ive talked to that is quite smart. Dont get me wrong, i like Ctrl and ICY. Neither of them are idiots, in fact, they are both quite smart, but not in the same way as you. As most irish on IRC they seem to go down the "im irish so i must be the funny slapstick one", etc.

Not sure if im explaining myself too well. Its just pieces of information i dont feel go well with what i think i know of others. A final example; would you have thought Dante Hicks was married?

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 09:28   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm not blonde. I'm also not teenage.

Edit: roadrunner_0 I imagine as something like Jon from Garfield for some unknown reason :\

only i'm more groooooooooooveh dear sar

also, dante's married????!?!?!!?!?!!!?!?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:03   #37
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Now you've piqued my interest. What is your mental image of me?
Drunk........in a ditch........singing some slurred song whilst mispelling the names of philosophers.

I always thought Sarina would be taller,Nodrog would be more animated, Kura less....likeable and Dace to be more....sober/concious.

Sadly Sunday8pm fulfilled all my expectations.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:28   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Actually their 2nd anniversary is looming in the next few weeks.
****, I forgot about that. And I'm broke too. ****...

[edit]On the subject at hand, don't worry, you wouldn't be able to tell I was married from meeting me either. Well, not counting my wedding ring obviously[/edit]
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:40   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Drunk........in a ditch........singing some slurred song whilst mispelling the names of philosophers.
IMMANUEL KANT WAS A REAL PISSANT WHO WAS VERY RARELY STABLE
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:50   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Pab - small, gnome-like charecteristics. Colouful clothes.

Nod - Small, angry. Probably wears jeans and bright t-shirts a lot and collects mildew in jars or something similar.

Jonny - Perpetually drunk, hasn't quite realised that the 1950's are over yet. Too eager to blow up post offices. Lives in a house made out of stolen library books in Cork.

Plasma - Likes booze. Lives on the streets of Aberdeen.

Kura - small, Scottish, wears kilts a lot. Looks like a hobbit, only hairier.

Jakiri - Like Data off Star Trek, only with smoking jackets, etc. Seduces Male under-graduates. Has a second home in Novosibirsk or somewhere similarly exotic.

Sarina - Never really got over childhood.

Dante - Lives outside Westminster in a box protesting about anything that comes to mind. Once had a torrid love affair with someone famous. Is handsome, but is untimately enfeebled by a progressive lip-disease.

Sayonara - Jakiri's bastard brother. Pulls a lot more than Jakiri.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 15:00   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Dead Meat - Lives in an old-peoples home outside Folkstone. Bald. Old. Likes to annoy people.

JJ - Small, possible comparisons with Napoleon. Likes to think of himself as cultured and worldly-wise. Is borderline alcoholic. Once proposed Belgy by mistake in Manchester when drunk.

Aryn - Shy, nicely girly. Is Canadian. Likes colouful things and things to do with animals. Once stole a Toilet seat from a Montreal department store when she was having psychological problems. Is over it now, and leading fruitful life. Very Happy.

Belgy - British Dilbert. Friendly, when drunk. Likes to paint Blackpool red. Once went to Cromer on the train. Didn't enjoy it. Hates Children. Hates his job.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:19   #42
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
MrL_JaKiri was much taller than i had expected
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:22   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'm a colossus in every sense except the one about being a giant statue in Rhodes.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:31   #44
W
Gubbish

Quote:
He isn't as 'fluffy' as I imagined.
I was right.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:42   #45
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by W
I was right.
Hmm.. Is that positive, negative or neither? And how did you imagine my looks?

And i want to see how you look, so get a picture now!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:29   #46
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hmm.. Is that positive, negative or neither? And how did you imagine my looks?

And i want to see how you look, so get a picture now!
I was right in that you were nothing like I imagined. I pictured you as a short kid with curly hair, about like ole gunnar solkjær in miniature. I'll get a picture up when I bother to buy a digital camera.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:01   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

**** off and die. thanks

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:13   #48
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
you came as a bit of a shock sar

dunno if I've seen anyone else of note

Dre looked like I expected
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:37   #49
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa

Dre looked like I expected
You expected Dre to look like John Goodman?!?!

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:21   #50
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by W
I was right in that you were nothing like I imagined. I pictured you as a short kid with curly hair, about like ole gunnar solkjær in miniature. I'll get a picture up when I bother to buy a digital camera.
what about me? I'm just curious now.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote