User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:07   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Question three people in one

my boyfriend says i have three personalities
(it came up in conversation when i remarked i had no one to talk to in the evenings and he said i shouldnt have a problem as there are three of me and joked that i could just talk to myself)

i think he meant i have very seperate and distinct moods/frames of mind/states of being

i know i am a bit bipolar and tend to be either up or down
but there really isnt any middle with me so i dont think he meant that

if he is right and other than subtle differences there are only three moods and frames of mind (for me)

what do you reckon the three states of a person could be?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:08   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I expected this thread to be about orgies. Or Glenn Hoddle.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:10   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I thought it was about weird twins born 'sticked' toguether...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:13   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Looking at my wife :

#1 Evil bitch from hell
#2 Ridiculously nice person
#3 Lazy apathetic slob who'se neither good nor evil.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:26   #5
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
looking at my ex gf

#1 psycho bitch from hell
#2 psycho bitch from hell + pms
#3 psycho bitch from hell + pms + suicidal tendences

Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:58   #6
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
looking at my ex gf

#1 psycho bitch from hell
#2 psycho bitch from hell + pms
#3 psycho bitch from hell + pms + suicidal tendences

#4 my ex girlfriend
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 21:00   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Perhaps he was calling you fat?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 21:06   #8
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Up, down and attention whoring?!
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 23:59   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I thought this was about a female having three males inside her in one way or another.

However, are you a Gemini? THat might explain, I'm one and people have asked my friends if i'm a proper schizo, which is the wrong thing to say because schizophrenia is like thinking people are trying to get into your head and stuff. whereas what people usually think is schizophrenia is multiple personality disorder.

i don't think you're ****ed up.

it's

fun!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:46   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Well I know I have up and down personalities but the only person I've ever met with more than one was my ex gf:

#1: Happy Cute English Girl
#2: (a day later) Sulking Bitch Who Tries to Make a Fool of Me in Front of her Flatmates
#3: (a further Day later) Evil Psycho Who Flys Off The Handle And Then Cheats On Me

Then return to #1 the next day when I find out and go to dump her arse

But these were all present in varying amounts over weeks and months previously

I think there are just varying extreems to ppl's personalities,people tend to be less than normal on a regular basis so I wouldnt worry about it Madi
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:49   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: three people in one

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
my boyfriend says i have three personalities
(it came up in conversation when i remarked i had no one to talk to in the evenings and he said i shouldnt have a problem as there are three of me and joked that i could just talk to myself)

i think he meant i have very seperate and distinct moods/frames of mind/states of being

i know i am a bit bipolar and tend to be either up or down
but there really isnt any middle with me so i dont think he meant that

if he is right and other than subtle differences there are only three moods and frames of mind (for me)

what do you reckon the three states of a person could be?

In your case

Horny

Dizzy

Focussed
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 01:05   #12
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
At least it wasn't a theology thread.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 09:19   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
At least it wasn't a theology thread.
my thoughts exactly. I am tiring of christian fundamentalists now
I need to find a new target.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 11:57   #14
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
1) semi-stoned
2) stoned
3) STONED

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:16   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: three people in one

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
In your case

Horny

Dizzy

Focussed

\o/

not dizzy all the time
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:35   #16
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Perhaps he was calling you fat?
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 14:02   #17
Woody

Re: Re: Re: three people in one

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
\o/

not dizzy all the time
and very rarely focussed...
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 17:38   #18
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin', great hair! The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything your not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool! I dominate this school!

Who am I? Just guess! Guys wanna touch my chest!
I'm rockin'! I smile! And many think I'm vile.
I'm flyin', I jump! You can look but don't you hump! Whoo!
I'm major, I roar! I swear I'm not a whore!

We cheer and we lead! We act like we're on speed!
Don't hate us cause we're beautiful well we don't like u either!
We're cheerleaders! We are cheerleaders! ROLL CALL!

I sizzle, I scourch! But now I pass the tourch!
The ballots, are in! And one girl had to win!
She's perky, she's fun! And now she's number 1!

I'm strong and I'm loud! I'm gonna make u proud!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote