User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:54   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
yesterday i saw

i went in the middle of the night, in the rain, on a bike to the house of the chick i like cos i had to pick up some stuff, and there i was returning, and i had to stop to pick the bike up and stride along some stairs
when i finish i realise that there is a car in front of me, and looking closer i saw 2 guys, 2 gay guys "in gay action"
really disgusting.
both stared at me as if i was a skinhead about to punch them in the face. they wore "ricky martin" hairdos and tight sweaters. I just walked away

ive never seen so much gayness before
im pretty disturbed
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:00   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
really disgusting.
both stared at me as if i was a skinhead about to punch them in the face
cause and effect perchance? you stand there glaring at them and they get, liek, worried?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:00   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
usually, when you start something with "yesterday i saw" there's some kind of continuity in the actualy post.

for instance

<title> yesterday i saw... </title>

<thread> ...two guys sexing </thread>
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:01   #4
Muslim
Banned

yeah i felt like a real man

i like when people get scared at me...even when its 2 pussies =(
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:02   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
yeah i felt like a real man

i like when people get scared at me...even when its 2 pussies =(

you're a pussy you ****ing moron. give up the gimmick tortoise lover.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:11   #6
Muslim
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
you're a pussy you ****ing moron. give up the gimmick tortoise lover.
you are dumb, you see, how come you are unable to realise that there is no gimmick sheteh? your level of stupidity surely surprises even the more moronics amongst the retards
seriously, I think its pretty harsh to make a foo out of yourself in front of all the others...but thats just me...
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:14   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
You need to get a livejournal
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:16   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you are dumb, you see, how come you are unable to realise that there is no gimmick sheteh?
you are either a gimmick or a twat, i'll let you decide which :-)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:17   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
You need to get a livejournal
best idea EVER

i would almost be willing to pay for his account to get him to leave here

(hmm come to think of it, i might be able to find some livejournal credits lying around somewhere)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:23   #10
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

"Shift" + any letter key = Capital Letters

Yuo also can use "Caps Lock" key but it's bad for your health, so stick to the "Shift".
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:29   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
you are dumb, you see, how come you are unable to realise that there is no gimmick sheteh? your level of stupidity surely surprises even the more moronics amongst the retards
seriously, I think its pretty harsh to make a foo out of yourself in front of all the others...but thats just me...

oh man. you cut keep me deep muslim, real deep. i don't know if i can on.

gimmick boy!!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:40   #12
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Muslim, I remember your nick from somewhere. Didn't you post "Im a virgin" threads here somewhat a year ago ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:13   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: yesterday i saw

Quote:
ive never seen so much gayness before
...until this thread.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:22   #14
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
tortoise lover.
i could have sworn that your teh tortoise lover kaneed
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:50   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Muslim in 'can't even get laid by men' shock horror

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:54   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: yesterday i saw

Quote:
im pretty disturbed
Then again, you always were.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 23:55   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

You used the word 'foo'. Unless you're either me or Mr_T using that word is not acceptable*.

*JonnyBGood, full of himself since May 2001.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:02   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Poor muslim, the first time he saw real sex (not p0rn) it was gay sex! Soon, you will find out that all the anal movies you have really is starring shemales!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 15:40   #19
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
There's a gay guy at work, plays a lot of Shania Twain, has Busted posters up, asked my mate if he wanted 'help' with his 'oral' exams, no biggie...

:\
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 16:01   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i wish i was there with you
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 20:56   #21
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Muslim, I remember your nick from somewhere. Didn't you post "Im a virgin" threads here somewhat a year ago ?
yuz thats meh =(
its tough to have sex...yet....
we had a little fight over the pay to play thingy
big fight, and i hated you and all and you dont even remembers me
infact i only made this account so i could tell how ****eh it is to pay...ofc i was right...se how thingsare now?
even spinner posted on my thread
first tread and all

my sig back then was
paying to play is for suckers

hehehe
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:26   #22
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
oh god dammit muslim, why the **** do you care?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:35   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
oh god dammit muslim, why the **** do you care?
Probably cause everyone else is having sex

Vaio
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:44   #24
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I'm not. I don't think hobbierogue4 is either.

Anyway, I definately don't care so much as to post play by play explanations of my love life. it just isn't interesting.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:48   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I will assume you have had sex, unlike Muslim who never will

Vaio
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:19   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
In this community, cosisting of geeks (we are all geeks, its just some that won't accept their geekyness), i seriously doubt that its only muslim that has a problem whit "getting some".
You don't see 66 threads a day about people's virginity, their faulty (but funny) attempts etc.
Or are those threads auto-disabled for me?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote