User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jun 2003, 15:19   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Your hero

Mine would be Freddie Mercury, he lived life to the absolute full, he did everything, tried everything, and made some of the most brilliant music i've heard.

Who would be your hero?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 15:27   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I have "many" heroes.. It depends.

Like graffiti heroes, a writer named Seen is one of my "heroes", as he was THE writer back in the days.. Keger is also one of my heroes, since his style is wicked and he has mad spots.

Abbie Hoffman is another "hero", because of his political views.. I am no fan of bombs, but his political view was quite like mine.

I don't really have any main hero or anything. I liketo set my own standards..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 15:43   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Your hero

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Mine would be Freddie Mercury, he lived life to the absolute full, he did everything, tried everything, and made some of the most brilliant music i've heard.
He was gay.

p.s. Heroes are a silly idea.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 15:44   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
He was gay.

<denial>
What makes you think he was gay?
He never publically admitted it.
</denial>
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 16:01   #5
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
I havn't got a hero .....................

The whole world s*cks so hero's do to
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 16:04   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Billy Joel

oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 18:53   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Mr spoon
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 18:53   #8
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Mr spoon

and

misteh
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 18:59   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Heroes suck, etc, etc.

Still, of living famous people I like :

Noam Chomsky
Woody Allen
Richard Stallman
Billy Bragg
Fidel Castro

For all being reasonably non-sell-out. Except Woody Allen (who did a commercial in Japan) who is on the list for having the chutzpah for writing a film where Charlize Theron lusts after him when he's nearly seventy...

Of people no-longer living : Rosa Luxemburg, Emma Goldman, Che Guevara, Marx, Alan Turing, Stephen Jay Gould etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 12:43   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My hero is whoever is in charge of these forums for the tireless work they put in......

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 12:47   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Richard P Feynman
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 12:48   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
MrL_Jakiri

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:31   #13
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
John Cage

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:52   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
my dad.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:56   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
your mum, lolrofltomato!!112
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:02   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

I wrote my leaving cert essay on that. Of course I just redefined the word hero at the start to mean someone with the moral strength to follow through on their convictions despite the apparent consequences.

PS Joseph Stalin.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:39   #17
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
super ted
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:47   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
your mum, lolrofltomato!!112
Man, poor WorkMonkey is becoming redundant.

Oh, and my hero is Harpo Marx.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:49   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
this girl I was chatting up yesterday who fled Turkey after making an anti-government speech

She should have stayed and died.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 16:13   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
She should have stayed and died.
I don't see what that would have achieved.

Plus, they'd probably put you in prison or rough you up a bit, not necessarily kill. You wouldn't even have the "glory" of being a martyr.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 16:16   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I don't see what that would have achieved.

Plus, they'd probably put you in prison or rough you up a bit, not necessarily kill. You wouldn't even have the "glory" of being a martyr.

One less communist hohohohohohohoho.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:48   #22
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
PS Joseph Stalin.
why?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:53   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
why?

Joseph Stalin didn't believe in 'why's!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:54   #24
the dying puppy
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
not untill his toe got all infected and he past out.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:55   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
In soviet russia, Josef Stalin doesn't believe in you!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:58   #26
the dying puppy
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
In soviet russia, Josef Stalin doesn't believe in you!
*Soviet Union
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:59   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
*Soviet Union

Go back to communist russia.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:00   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
*Soviet Union
The man himself said soviet russia.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:12   #29
the dying puppy
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
Go back to communist russia.
I would, if there was one.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:16   #30
BarbieKen

Rock n' Roll detective, Andrew Dice Clay.

He enjoys making people upset with him, just like me.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:19   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your hero

Quote:
I would, if there was one.

I clearly meant back in time :rolleyes:
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:28   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Karl Marx
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:32   #33
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Rock n' Roll detective, Andrew Dice Clay.

He enjoys making people upset with him, just like me.
yes, he is great. I was looking for my new Hero I would pick him as well.
I get lots of personal intertaiment out of picking on people and make them feel uncomfortable as well. The bad part is, I have feelings and emotions and sometimes it taking over me and I start feeling sorry for people.
Yes....................... Andrew Dice Clay is great, but Barbie is so much better.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:33   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Karl Marx

JOSEPH STALIN
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:38   #35
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Bob Monkhouse
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:39   #36
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Your hero

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Mine would be Freddie Mercury, he lived life to the absolute full, he did everything, tried everything...
He didn't try 2003.

I have no heroes.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:56   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
JOSEPH STALIN
Jacques Derrida
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:03   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Jacques Derrida

Immanuel Kant
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:15   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Jacques Derrida
World's worst intellectual.

He gave a talk at my university. Unmittigatingly rubbish.