User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:09   #51
darin

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

I didnt say i WOULD like her better.

Besides , itd piss off the current GF , and thats something im aiming for just now.
STOP TEMPTING HER! SHE USES MY MONEY FOR THE PLANE TICKETS!
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:10   #52
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Besides , itd piss off the current GF , and thats something im aiming for just now.
HEY! I can help you with that! I am very good at writing "love emails" etc.

wanna try?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:10   #53
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by darin

STOP TEMPTING HER! SHE USES MY MONEY FOR THE PLANE TICKETS!
In that case:

Sky, fancy a shag?
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:11   #54
Dace

Quote:

Why would you want to do something as silly as that?
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:12   #55
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

In that case:

Sky, fancy a shag?
woof woof
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:12   #56
darin

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

In that case:

Sky, fancy a shag?
Oh..... what the hell, IT"S ON ME!
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:13   #57
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

shut up Dace, you breaking all my plans
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:13   #58
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
That remind me of

If we sleep together
will you like me better?
If we cum together
we'll go down forever
If we sleep together
will I like you better?
If we cum together
Prove it now or never

the song im listening to is

Tromeo Void - Never Say Never.

Which is where that line comes from.

Its just your vivid imagination that comes up with these sexual rhymes.

BTW , if youre so inventive sexually , why did the whole Darin thing go so utterly to ****?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:14   #59
Dace

Quote:
shut up Dace, you breaking all my plans

**** you you ****ing Bitch Queen.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:15   #60
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by darin

Oh..... what the hell, IT"S ON ME!
hey what are you worried about? if Rag will happen to live in England you might as well shag Vampy!
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:16   #61
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hey what are you worried about? if Rag will happen to live in England you might as well shag Vampy!
heh

now wouldn't that be interesting
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:16   #62
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

This answer will always elude you Dace.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:17   #63
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:

BTW , if youre so inventive sexually , why did the whole Darin thing go so utterly to ****?
I think there is an answer in your post.. or maybe not (o:

The best way is probably to ask him about it, but then again I see things absolutely different.

I think he is the kind of person who lose all interest in things after he gets them, I dont know, its just my opinion
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:17   #64
Dace

Quote:
This answer will always elude you Dace.

What answer?

The "why you are a retard" one?

or

The "why you would want to piss off your girlfriend" one?

Which is it?
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 01:13   #65
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

What answer?

The "why you are a retard" one?

or

The "why you would want to piss off your girlfriend" one?

Which is it?

The "Try a long term relationship , be able to successfully gauge the limits of both partners , and then work out the most effective way to get across a message" one.

Youre making assumptions again without all the info.

Which , incidentally , im not going to supply. Not yet anyway.

Ciao.