User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:34   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
who served belgy's poll to the deleted threads forum? :p

n/t
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:37   #2
Dace

Re: who served belgy's poll to the deleted threads forum? :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
n/t

What's that mean?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:38   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: who served belgy's poll to the deleted threads forum? :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

What's that mean?
i always thought 'no text' but if it doesn't stand for that it means the same kinda thing
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:39   #4
Dace

"thanks"
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:43   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pld that mod.

And in the words of the immortal Shaggy , "It Wasnt Me"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:47   #6
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I always thought Ragnarak is cool. Dont know why though, I dont even know that dude... Rag, did you posted something funny and I liked it or something?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:48   #7
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
I always thought Ragnarak is cool. Dont know why though, I dont even know that dude... Rag, did you posted something funny and I liked it or something?
me? funny?

it does seem kinda unlikely
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:48   #8
Dace

Rag's been around for a long time.

He's OK in my book.

A fact im sure helps him to sleep properly at night.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:51   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Rag's been around for a long time.

He's OK in my book.

A fact im sure helps him to sleep properly at night.
I will die a happy man knowing that

If only i could die before 10am tomorrow morning when i have to give this ****ing presentation it would be all the sweeter

as it is, i have several thousand words to vaguely memorise and not long to do it :/
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:54   #10
Dace

Quote:
If only i could die before 10am tomorrow morning when i have to give this ****ing presentation it would be all the sweeter

Presentations are OK.

Just follow my advice:

"Don't care"

If you do this you will be much more relaxed.

Remember also that the people you are giving the talk to are unlikely to know or really be interested the subject you are talking about.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:56   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:

Presentations are OK.

Just follow my advice:

"Don't care"

If you do this you will be much more relaxed.

Remember also that the people you are giving the talk to are unlikely to know or really be interested the subject you are talking about.
it was the lack of caring that led to me only just starting to write it a few hours ago

i don't care how it goes, it's just that i actually have to do it and there's no way i can blag it very well, meaning i have work to do :/
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:58   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Presentations are easy. Just look comfortable, feel comfortable and it'll come naturally. Assuming you know anything at all about the subject at hand.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:59   #13
Dace

Quote:
it was the lack of caring that led to me only just starting to write it a few hours ago

I had to do a presentation on my preperation essay for my University Fourth Year Project.

I hadn't even written my (3000 word) essay 16 hours before i was due to do my talk (and still hadn't when i did my talk).

I made up some slides and winged it.

Trust me ... NO-ONE CARES.

As long as you maintain eye contact with the audience and speak in the correct manner you'll ace it.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:59   #14
Ragnarak

heh ta for the support both of you, i'll survive

but back to the more important issue, who got rid of belgy's poll?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:00   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Presentations are easy. Just look comfortable, feel comfortable and it'll come naturally. Assuming you know anything at all about the subject at hand.
Next time JJ demands we give presentations to our respective forums about how to properly moderate internet forums , i reckon everyone except Leshy and Wilky are out of a job.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:00   #16
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Pretend to have Tourettes Syndrome, you get out of the presentation and get valium\prozac\calpol.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:02   #17
Dace

Quote:
but back to the more important issue, who got rid of belgy's poll?

Someone with a touch of sense*.

*(obviously it can't be anyone truly sensible as the only people who could have deleted it are mods and they are ****ing cretins).
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:02   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

Next time JJ demands we give presentations to our respective forums about how to properly moderate internet forums , i reckon everyone except Leshy and Wilky are out of a job.
I reckon watching JJ trying to mod AD and GD at the same time will be hilarity reborn.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 15:56   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
heh ta for the support both of you, i'll survive

i r0x0red for anyone who cares

\0/
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 16:03   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Rag is pretty cool.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:42   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

I didnt get rid of the thread btw, but i'm sure i won the set, I SAW CHALK DAMMIT.