User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:32   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
kura?

third time lucky or not?

(sorry )
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:34   #2
darin

Sky is currently posting in the thread so her PM's to delete should be void. shes posting personal info about herself freely. just my oppinion.

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:35   #3
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know. Darin have being looking for new Russian girl lately. When he find it, Ask him if the 3rd time lucky or not, cause this is gonna be his 3rd marriage Im afraid
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:36   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
don't start again
don't want kura to get too mad at me

how about you make a website describing it all or something
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:36   #5
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by darin
Sky is currently posting in the thread so her PM's to delete should be void. shes posting personal info about herself freely. just my oppinion.
Like?
what kind of personal info did I post here about myself? Calling myself a whore? Isnt it what are you trying to do? I'm just making your job easier.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:36   #6
darin

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
I don't know. Darin have being looking for new Russian girl lately. When he find it, Ask him if the 3rd time lucky or not, cause this is gonna be his 3rd marriage Im afraid
Cant seen to find a wife that doesnt want to sleep with family and have other strangers children? WTF

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:38   #7
Fluffy Bunny II

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:38   #8
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:

Cant seen to find a wife that doesnt want to sleep with family and have other strangers children? WTF
Oh I know. This is must be because after you get them pregnant or get married or shag them few times you lose interest in em, no? (o:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:39   #9
darin

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunny II
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
extreemly funny shiet.

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:39   #10
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunny II
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
BUUUNNNYY!
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:40   #11
Dace

They are the same person.

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:41   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I realise the can of worms the first thread opened.

As it spilled into thread #2 , and its now wandering around here on #3 , i think its fair to say im going to have to close all the threads now on this subject , as its pretty much turned into a 2 person slanging match.

Take it to PM Darin/Sky. Seriously. Or take it to a website.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:41   #13
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:

extreemly funny shiet.
hey why dont I take a picture of you knocking in peoples car windows with your penis. People in here would love to see that kind of ****.
Closed Thread