User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Dec 2016, 12:52   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R70 prediction & drama thread

So whos favourites?
Ult seems to win 50% of all rounds playing, ND/p3ng/CT hasnt won anything the last 2 years, BowS/App/Balless/Norse might not be close to 60 members?
Either a anti Ult block will be going for 1177, and one of the second tier alliances will win, or it will be a repeat of last round is my guess.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2016, 01:53   #2
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Balless
You're missing an 'l': 'Ball-less'.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2016, 12:18   #3
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

From what I've heard so far, one might predict that there's no competition at all for the win.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2016, 19:58   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

No competition. Ult will win if they want to half arsed play for it.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2017, 15:32   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

So looks like its only gonna be ult, p3ng, and facemen that is gonna be looking "strong" this round atm.
Guess CT/Future/ND might have people still returning from vacation, but i think they might be less likely to compete with the big 3 atm?

Unread 7 Jan 2017, 16:18   #6
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

ult are doing a relaxed chill round with no DCs from what I hear.

I think early favourites have to be Norseless.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2017, 21:13   #7
winY
<SugerDaddy> WWpal

winY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
ult are doing a relaxed chill round with no DCs from what I hear.

I think early favourites have to be Norseless.
winY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2017, 00:51   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

But they got WW(B)pals

Unread 20 Jan 2017, 19:33   #9
Vip3r

Vip3r is on a distinguished road

So, nobody attacking? Only roid init?
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2017, 06:34   #10
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

There are currently 641 fleets moving, containing 31,642,154 ships.

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 05:53   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

so who been warring with who?
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 10:04   #12
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post

Evening,
There seems to be some objections and criticism to the percieved sudden change in direction despite there seemingly having been a vote to hit norse. The main objection is that suddenly we have no strategy, or are killing the alliance or somesuch.
I have been inactive this last week but even I can see that there is some strategic sense in this change. 1st is that we are currently losing against app, it's not fast but we are letting through more than they do, and they are getting further and further ahead value wise, so sooner or later we need to do something to change things. Unfortunately alliance politics are not on our side, even our supposed friends wont hit app so we can't do the obvious and roll up with a block, at least not in the short term. As such we need to think longer term where our potential partners would be norse or ult. This action creates a path to partnering ult (with whom we would be hitting norse) and we can presume that they will return the favour and hit app with us later.
Looking further ahead if we hit norse what are the outcomes? Hopefully we begin taking roids off norse, app meanwhile wont be hit at all so will likely overtake. The pressure is then on norse to decide what to do; do they just let app have a clear run at a win or do they make some kind of agreement with us and ult to hit app? We shall see.
Whether norse deals, or is defeated, we would then turn to hitting a now no.1 app. App will be the big bad guy at number one that he is not at the moment thus hopefully making creating a coalition easier.
Are there risks? Yes of course; we may be dead before we get on to hitting app again (but then we could always switch to all out attack) - app intends to keep hitting us while we pivot away from them. Unfortunately app wont do any kind of deal with us no matter what we do. It is nice and comfortable to hit us; we don't defend, and most importantly they don't annoy anyone else. If they hit anyone they risk getting a coalition against them, so it is us or no one. As such the only kind of deal they will offer is us they will go down to hitting our forts (so like 70-80% incs on us) in return we would have to agree not to help ult (and I presume not hit app). This is clearly too one sided to contemplate. Ultimately app hate us, they do'nt trust us to do any deals, and they don't want to either. No room for manouver.
So there you have this strategy as I see it. Feel free to disagree with whether it is the right thing to do but to me it seems as viable as any other.
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 10:24   #13
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
P3nguin supersecret masterplan.
Listen motti pal!
You shouldnt reveal supersecrets like this to the public, but rather have a infomeeting about internet security with the party involved!

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 10:25   #14
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Listen motti pal!
You shouldnt reveal supersecrets like this to the public, but rather have a infomeeting about internet security with the party involved!
OK PALS please do not read post, it is super secret! If only there were a function to delete this previous post!
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 10:33   #15
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

What? I accidentally read that post claiming there's hate towards flightless birds in Apprime, that certainly isn't true, we've grown very fond of the taste. Trust issues instead shouldn't surprise anyone. Also, please Motti, it's in the internet pal, it can't be deleted.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 11:30   #16
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Evening,
There seems to be some objections and criticism to the percieved sudden change in direction despite there seemingly having been a vote to hit norse. The main objection is that suddenly we have no strategy, or are killing the alliance or somesuch.
I have been inactive this last week but even I can see that there is some strategic sense in this change. 1st is that we are currently losing against app, it's not fast but we are letting through more than they do, and they are getting further and further ahead value wise, so sooner or later we need to do something to change things. Unfortunately alliance politics are not on our side, even our supposed friends wont hit app so we can't do the obvious and roll up with a block, at least not in the short term. As such we need to think longer term where our potential partners would be norse or ult. This action creates a path to partnering ult (with whom we would be hitting norse) and we can presume that they will return the favour and hit app with us later.
Looking further ahead if we hit norse what are the outcomes? Hopefully we begin taking roids off norse, app meanwhile wont be hit at all so will likely overtake. The pressure is then on norse to decide what to do; do they just let app have a clear run at a win or do they make some kind of agreement with us and ult to hit app? We shall see.
Whether norse deals, or is defeated, we would then turn to hitting a now no.1 app. App will be the big bad guy at number one that he is not at the moment thus hopefully making creating a coalition easier.
Are there risks? Yes of course; we may be dead before we get on to hitting app again (but then we could always switch to all out attack) - app intends to keep hitting us while we pivot away from them. Unfortunately app wont do any kind of deal with us no matter what we do. It is nice and comfortable to hit us; we don't defend, and most importantly they don't annoy anyone else. If they hit anyone they risk getting a coalition against them, so it is us or no one. As such the only kind of deal they will offer is us they will go down to hitting our forts (so like 70-80% incs on us) in return we would have to agree not to help ult (and I presume not hit app). This is clearly too one sided to contemplate. Ultimately app hate us, they do'nt trust us to do any deals, and they don't want to either. No room for manouver.
So there you have this strategy as I see it. Feel free to disagree with whether it is the right thing to do but to me it seems as viable as any other.
Why should anyone trust Munkee?

Hopefully CarDi can join EORC this time! Need some epic eorc shit
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 12:02   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Think this could be the right way to go in a situation were p3ng dont have any options.
Seems to me that a lot of the politics this round was decided before the round even started

Unread 30 Jan 2017, 13:04   #18
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Why should anyone trust Munkee?

Hopefully CarDi can join EORC this time! Need some epic eorc shit
It should probably be pointed out that the mail was from me not munkee, and was based entirely on what was in the open already and conclusions from what we were doing as having been away I dont have any insider information (I am not sure anyone in p3n does atm, the mail is probably close to the entire motivation for hitting norse). I don't see why there should be any trust issue with it; it is just drawing together threads of how these things tend to go.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 13:20   #19
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

If you like we can disclose all future discussions in full public too! I think ally mail is only used to ensure the actual members read it, however I can point everyone to specific posts on here next time.

As far as my feelings towards this go. p3ng are more than happy to troll through norse to put apprime first until such a time as the top guys man up and take it to eachother instead.

IF ult, apprime or norse wish for p3ng to be under their control during such warfare then drop me a message (as you all usually do! but its ok we can still pretend on the forum you hate munkee and wont deal with him!) to discuss. Otherwise, we will send fleets where the inc is most likely to land. Right now, thats norse. Does it have to be? nope!
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 14:30   #20
Razock

Razock is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it seems like they don't want to take the fight to eachother. Instead they worked together to FC people who were landing Norse. No men in Norse or App it seems Munkee.
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 15:04   #21
Munkee
Dictator

Well quicko did tell us and maybe you! However I wouldnt worry too much theres 0 to lose in our position and everything to gain.

.cookie 4 razock checks himself

Good news is that norse at least lost some good roids today and crashed value. If anything that should spur us on!
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 15:06   #22
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razock View Post
Well it seems like they don't want to take the fight to eachother. Instead they worked together to FC people who were landing Norse. No men in Norse or App it seems Munkee.
Im pretty sure Norse have more incs than anyone this round. We've been fighting Ult all round.

Booji: Wasnt about the mail tbh, just a general note for what's happend with p3ng last 10 rounds.
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 15:06   #23
Motti
Just Awesome

Quote:
So you are upset that App is sending fleets to attack p3ng?

I am confused now pal!
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 16:55   #24
Razock

Razock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So you are upset that App is sending fleets to attack p3ng?

I am confused now pal!
No, i was just being an asshole and pointing out the fact for Norse or App to man up they actually need men.

App sending fleets to attack p3ng is all part of the plan. So that's fine and all.
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 17:00   #25
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No, i was just being an asshole and pointing out the fact for Norse or App to man up they actually need men.

App sending fleets to attack p3ng is all part of the plan. So that's fine and all.

Norse are man up We have had around 300+ more inc than every other alliance.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 17:09   #26
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Norse are man up We have had around 300+ more inc than every other alliance.
Is that fact? If so terrible political play!
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 17:09   #27
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Is that fact? If so terrible political play!

Unless you can claim to have more? We're approaching the 2k mark. Politics or not. We are Man'd up

Unread 30 Jan 2017, 17:23   #28
zonny

zonny is an unknown quantity at this point

Once we were known as "norseMEN", now we are "norseLESS"... go figure!
zonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 17:37   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Unless you can claim to have more? We're approaching the 2k mark. Politics or not. We are Man'd up
Even BowS had 1000 incs, and we havnt had roids all round.
Im pretty sure App/p3ng has sent 1000 fleet at each other alone, so 2000 dosnt sound like that much?

Unread 30 Jan 2017, 17:59   #30
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:

Charles you've never been a man. Every round everyone here bitches that they've had the most inc so they must have the biggest dicks. If that's the case then by now Chimpie's got 3 legs...
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 18:29   #31
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Im pretty sure Norse have more incs than anyone this round. We've been fighting Ult all round.

Booji: Wasnt about the mail tbh, just a general note for what's happend with p3ng last 10 rounds.
Shocking that a number 1 alliance has to "have more incs than anyone this round"

How dare PA hit the number 1!!!! BOW TO NUMBER 1 !!!
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 18:42   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Shocking that a number 1 alliance has to "have more incs than anyone this round"

How dare PA hit the number 1!!!! BOW TO NUMBER 1 !!!
I did not think anyone was complaining about incommings? I just feel I should try to explain that we've had the most incommings of all alliances. Only because people were insinuating that we haven't been fighting etc.

Unread 30 Jan 2017, 19:12   #33
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
I did not think anyone was complaining about incommings? I just feel I should try to explain that we've had the most incommings of all alliances. Only because people were insinuating that we haven't been fighting etc.
*prognosticate
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 19:35   #34
Munkee
Dictator

Chris, [30.01.17 18:25]
No defending norse ingal anymore. Any issues talk to munkee.

napoleon _, [30.01.17 18:30]
lol @ReaperSix app thought I was your planet hahaha

tc, [30.01.17 18:30]
Lol
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 19:50   #35
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Chris, [30.01.17 18:25]
No defending norse ingal anymore. Any issues talk to munkee.

lol @ReaperSix app thought I was your planet hahaha

tc, [30.01.17 18:30]
Lol
Can I report this as posting coords?
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 19:56   #36
Munkee
Dictator

I dont think so. This is a private chat.
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 23:19   #37
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

PATSA ftw
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2017, 23:24   #38
Motti
Just Awesome

Suspense is building during round, who will make deals with p3ng - and how surprised will they be when that deal is p3ng'd?

I sense morale is growing by the seconds in p3ng, and we should not rule them out from race for #1 ally. It is rumored they already have had atleast over 3000 incomming fleets, roughly or atleast a lot more then anyone else!
Unread 31 Jan 2017, 07:08   #39
Munkee
Dictator

Motti your trolling is terrible! Leave it to one of the regulars it's embarrassing.
Unread 31 Jan 2017, 07:39   #40
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Paging Zhil to this thread, with some fascinating insight about Fury or something.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2017, 08:34   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Its heart warming that so many ancient PA tactis spring to life again. App using vacation mode last round, and now p3ng using an class example of the bullying tactic.

Unread 31 Jan 2017, 09:58   #42
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Its heart warming that so many ancient PA tactis spring to life again. App using vacation mode last round, and now p3ng using an class example of the bullying tactic.

I think that's failed.

Only tactic from p3 is the 3x att switch but too early this round imo

Unread 31 Jan 2017, 10:32   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I think that's failed.

Only tactic from p3 is the 3x att switch but too early this round imo
The goal of the bullying tactic is to make the bullied target change their course of politics/direction so that either you or both parties gain on it longterm.
So if Norse will stay EOR NAPed with Apprime or whoever, sure the tactic will have failed.

Unread 31 Jan 2017, 13:56   #44
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
The goal of the bullying tactic is to make the bullied target change their course of politics/direction so that either you or both parties gain on it longterm.
So if Norse will stay EOR NAPed with Apprime or whoever, sure the tactic will have failed.
Well he could have just pmed someone from Norse Hc and he would have kept motivated players and all the roids he will lose today. Plus the ships that have already been killed or FC

Unread 31 Jan 2017, 14:15   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Look at what your careless hands have wrought.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2017, 14:31   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well he could have just pmed someone from Norse Hc and he would have kept motivated players and all the roids he will lose today. Plus the ships that have already been killed or FC
What do i know if "he" allready have tried that approach?
I have nfi how long a eventualy nap between Norse/Ult and Apprime has been agreed, though how i understand it neither has showed any interest in changing the status quo, a status quo that left p3nguins in a position that was leading them nowhere.
I would find it quite interesting if p3nguins hasnt recieved the same death threats from Magnus/AdvantiX, as every other tag that accidently have hit a norse planet this round allready have recieved.

Unread 31 Jan 2017, 15:31   #47
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I would find it quite interesting if p3nguins hasnt recieved the same death threats from Magnus/AdvantiX, as every other tag that accidently have hit a norse planet this round allready have recieved.
oh? we didnt get any threats and we intentionally launched 3 nights in a row at CBA! sadly he just kept leeching def
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2017, 15:49   #48
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Nubvantix can't spell long words like "die" correctly, so he can't be sending threats either. Most likely it was an invitation for dinner, but you misunderstood it and got scared or didn't misunderstand and took it as a threath.

Unread 31 Jan 2017, 17:08   #49
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Nubvantix can't spell long words like "die" correctly, so he can't be sending threats either. Most likely it was an invitation for dinner, but you misunderstood it and got scared or didn't misunderstand and took it as a threath.
*threat

Butcher can barely read anyways
Unread 31 Jan 2017, 17:19   #50
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

If you go to lunch with Inneed, You may very well end up with enough food for 12.

Are we really still acting like you can attack people on accident at this point?