User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:18   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PA Genius available

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I find myself without a galaxy this round.

So, if you'd like to have one of the most renowned inactives in Planetarion in YOUR galaxy, reply below and I'll promise I'll bring a feeling of general apathy and make people wonder "why do l I bother?"

********Last Minute Special*******

Also, in the unlikely event there's no replies, to stimulate interest, I promise to divulge the secrets of proper inactivity.
  • Initiating roids when you remember
  • Building ships in ROUND NUMBERS
  • Not Reading the F***ing Manual at all
  • Capping single figure roid counts while maintaining >95% fleet losses
All this and more, coming to a galaxy NEAR YOU.

DON'T DELAY, ASK TODAY!!!!11$%)("

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:23   #2
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
cant you join 1:1 or are they full?

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:31   #3
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
What is this roid initiation you mentioned?
leknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 13:53   #4
_o0o_
ostensibly Obscure oddity

_o0o_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PA Genius available

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat [*]Building ships in ROUND NUMBERS
Ships? We're supposed to BUILD ships? When was that added to the game?
_o0o_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 13:58   #5
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Also, in the unlikely event there's no replies, to stimulate interest, I promise to divulge the secrets of proper inactivity. [list][*]Initiating roids when you remember[*]Building ships in ROUND NUMBERS[*]Not Reading the F***ing Manual at all[*]Capping single figure roid counts while maintaining >95% fleet losses

*YOU* must join dyb
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 15:09   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No, I mustn't.

I'm inactive, not a spamming in-joke.

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 15:14   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
No, I mustn't.

I'm inactive, not a spamming in-joke.
create the O.P.P.A

Old peoples planetarion alliance
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 15:20   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Or keep it simple and be the OAF alliance.

Old
As
F***

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 15:43   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
WMFFT

Where's My ****ing False Teeth?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:49   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:

So, if you'd like to have one of the most renowned inactives in Planetarion in YOUR galaxy, reply below and I'll promise I'll bring a feeling of general apathy and make people wonder "why do l I bother?"

Also, in the unlikely event there's no replies, to stimulate interest, I promise to divulge the secrets of proper inactivity.

I'm even less active than Dead_Meat. We had a competition in Round 6 when we were in a galaxy together, and I won!!! (probably).

Anyway, I don't have an account either, anyone got a free credit then... Hi!
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 23:38   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Re: Re: PA Genius available

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I'm even less active than Dead_Meat. We had a competition in Round 6 when we were in a galaxy together, and I won!!! (probably).

Anyway, I don't have an account either, anyone got a free credit then... Hi!
My fleets were prettier than yours though, until Yoshi turned up and did what he does best.......unprettify things.

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:16   #12
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts

Quote:

I didn't work hard for 4 years to have you give away all my secrets fs!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote