User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2010, 00:17   #51
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Country vs. country

i think Finland would end last.

(i hope you read this tzu) :]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 00:32   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

EIther way. New world cup! Hopefully with a few more people playing this time. And not on a weekend or during the actual world cup
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 01:57   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
And thanks to me betting on the Norwegians, a certain picture surfaced shortly after |:

Amusingly* I found this on the pa wiki just now. For all those who can't* remember, here you are.

*terrifyingly

*don't want to
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 02:39   #54
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

happy days.
remember that pic unlike JBG I can appreciate a hot guy in a dress however! homophobe! ^^

For me to ever play a speedgame again, there would have to proper competetion, and something worth playing for. I just cant see this happening

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 05:29   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

I dunno if I could bring myself to play a speedgame again. Maybe instead of doing 24 hours straight we could have 09-1500, 15-2100, 21-0300, 03-0900 on 4 consecutive days or something? I would have thought that'd be more likely to result in more people being willing to play (I'd certainly consider it more). It might also lead to better political type stuff going on what with the added time in between for people to think about their options. If you could get say 12-15 active 8 man gals that'd be, well, better than the last world cup at least!
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 08:56   #56
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I would be up for playing another world cup if there is some good competition to be found. I would prefer it if its during the weekend if it's 24 hours straight, but if its chopped up into blocks then it can happen during the week.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 11:36   #57
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
happy days.
remember that pic unlike JBG I can appreciate a hot guy in a dress however! homophobe! ^^

For me to ever play a speedgame again, there would have to proper competetion, and something worth playing for. I just cant see this happening
I've got a much better camera now...Then again I have put on some weight
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 22:54   #58
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I would be up for playing another world cup if there is some good competition to be found.
I highly doubt any of the TK guys could be arsed any more.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 23:00   #59
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Foxman has no life, of course he would play!
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 23:20   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I highly doubt any of the TK guys could be arsed any more.
It'd be cool if we actually got some competition though. I'd help do some sort of roi/uk gal if there were actually a few other good gals who were going to be active out there.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 23:26   #61
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It'd be cool if we actually got some competition though. I'd help do some sort of roi/uk gal if there were actually a few other good gals who were going to be active out there.
I live like 5km from Fiz and we still can't manage to find the time to go out for a beer even though we always say we should. Same with Tuhoaja, haven't seen him since the Dragons meet in Tampere and we life maybe 40mins apart. Everyones way too busy doing other shit these days sadly :/
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 05:30   #62
isildurx

A Norwegian gal would be 0 problem putting together at least.
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 08:04   #63
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

USA/Can gal wouldnt be too hard to fill I think.
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 18:00   #64
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
A Norwegian gal would be 0 problem putting together at least.
how big would the gals be?
who would decide who would play?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 18:08   #65
isildurx

10 people or something?

Theres always going to be a problem of who puts the gals together, noone is ever going to be happy about selections.
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 18:08   #66
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

id vote for wish as team-captain!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 18:43   #67
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
id vote for wish as team-captain!
eksero to dc ingal?

Norway would probably have the best team though, on the paper atleast!

Quote:
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 19:26   #68
isildurx

And in practice
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 19:30   #69
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Atleast the most infamous team ^^

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 19:58   #70
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Norway would probably have the best team though, on the paper atleast!
Atleast when most of the Finns aren't taking part.

Oh and you might want to hope the Germans don't arse about it either.
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 20:01   #71
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

I could be tempted to play if it looked interesting (and assuming a UK/Ireland gal had space)
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 23:16   #72
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Atleast when most of the Finns aren't taking part.

Oh and you might want to hope the Germans don't arse about it either.
hehe. Not saying we would have by far the best team, but I think we have the biggest pool of good players to pick from if nothing else!
And we got me <3

Quote:
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 01:00   #73
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
hehe. Not saying we would have by far the best team, but I think we have the biggest pool of good players to pick from if nothing else!
And we got me <3
I hear the original nordic qualifiers were won(twice) by a predominantly finnish group of guys...
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 01:01   #74
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I hear the original nordic qualifiers were won(twice) by a predominantly finnish group of guys...
because spinner said he thought norway would win, and said he would post a pic of himself in a dress if not!!!

who would let norway win then?

Quote:
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 10:06   #75
isildurx

And the community has gotten smaller since then, while us Norwegians for some reason has just kept playing