User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Dec 2005, 13:58   #1
Skippy10

Skippy10 is an unknown quantity at this point
All about the galaxy for next round.

I would like to make a suggestion.

--Would it be possible to start up a gal with a buddy pack as you have had in earlier rounds ?

--Also would it be possible that all PA players who are not prepared to pay for their account be put in a separate cluster which you also had introduced a few rounds back.
I am asking this as non paid accounts that are put in a gal which is aiming to climb the ranks put a burden on the GC and his ministers to climb and these non paid accounts have imho no positive influence on the gals well being.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 10:39   #2
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all
Re: All about the galaxy for next round.

i think the idea is that you teach them to play, and your huge enthusiasm for the game encourages them to pay.

that asside, while reasonable, your request isn't going to happen as it'd effectivly mean that no newbies ever get in to the game and it'd die a slow (quicker?) death. at least if they're put in gals with active paids there's a chance that someone will show them how to play.

ofc, they usually just get exciled, but that's not the point.