User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:15   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Galaxy forums comedy

Someone else
I been away since round 3 aint played for ages any help would be appreciated.

someone
Sat Dec 10 11:56:10 2005
only thing i can say is build you ships up fast and stay low with roids tell you have a good fleet even if they are all fighters 1k fighters well make them think twice about attacking you most guys dont want to lose there ships so the find the eazy targets...........

have fun and good luck my freind

Someone else
Sun Dec 11 03:25:11 2005
Fighters eh? Getting right on it.

Someone
Sun Dec 11 17:06:14 2005
yes the more ship the higher your score the less likely to get attacked

someone else
Sun Dec 11 19:09:23 2005
Got 406 Fighters...trying to defend somebody and it wont lemme launch under protection. What a crock of ****.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol this made me laugh but I did mail the new guy and let him know zik fighters wont scare ppl of at all and gave him a proper bit of help so hes back on the right track now hehe.

Anyone else in a galaxy with ever so helpful yet unhelpful comedians?

My fave line though now is

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone

you have a good fleet even if they are all fighters 1k fighters well make them think twice about attacking you

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 13 Dec 2005 at 14:21.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 15:43   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Galaxy forums comedy

most of the forum posts from my gal have been removed..

I remember some posting something along the lines of

"We have to declare war against X:Y, their #1,#2 and #6 are attacking us, which is clearly a sign of their hostile intentions towards our gal. We must unite and destroy the galaxy at once to show them we don't let them mess with us"

This was replied after a galraid done on us (F-Crew afaik) and the gal was quite red at the time, those 3 where picked from about 30-40 hostile fleets :-)
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 17:10   #3
Catif
Code Monkey

Catif is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Galaxy forums comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
This was replied after a galraid done on us (F-Crew afaik) and the gal was quite red at the time, those 3 where picked from about 30-40 hostile fleets :-)
We managed to launch 30-40 hostile fleets in one attack??? go us
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:10   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Catif: Yeah, you guys have before. I remember my poor fluffly gal being whalloped by f-crew once or twice too.

Speaking of which, which of you lot were the meanies that massed ~800 zik cr/bs on my poor, pitiful little planet? Whomever it was, I declared myself owned by the hamster brigade :eek: :xmasgrin:
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 22:42   #5
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

lol my entire gal is trying to declare war on forest.........................
he has 68 roids

and they wont listen to reason!
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:16   #6
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

seems reasonable