User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 01:22   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question What was the last/latest song you were/are ashamed to like?

For someone whos anti people like this

i have to admit sorrowfully that i like daniel beddingfield's new song "if your not the only one"

In fairness though, it isnt his usual bammy ****.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:37   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
aqua - cartoon heroes

believe me, i'm so f*cking ashamed its painful.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:41   #3
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
non i only ever listen to good music
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 08:24   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by hinchles
non i only ever listen to good music
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:09   #5
Dark_Crystal

Quote:
Originally posted by hinchles & Cheesyhead, grammer and spelling fixed by me
None, I only ever listen to good music.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:12   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Kaci - Paradise

...but that was a while ago.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:16   #7
Dark_Crystal

lol
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 10:03   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Crystal
lol
I know.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 10:59   #9
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
One of Pinks songs

insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 11:07   #10
Saxo

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
One of Pinks songs

----

*s*******
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 13:52   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
help me

its morning and i still like it

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 15:43   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont know the name, but it was one off those cheesy pop songs.

I heard it all the time on the radio this summer.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:29   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Everything by Pink

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:32   #14
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Kaci - I Think I Love You
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:34   #15
unbanskaut

i only listen to true norwegian black metal. hence i'm not shamed to listen that.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:36   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Pink/Avril Lavigne

Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:38   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
The Ketchup Song!
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:39   #18
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
S Club Juniors latest song. do de do de do de New direction,

(i dont know the words)
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:41   #19
unbanskaut

oh wait. i remembered one.

i liked (sorta still do) prodigys old songs. like jericho. dont really get much "respect" outta listening to that if my m8s are around.. as our music taste is "kinda" black..
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:52   #20
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
The Calling - wherever you will go

It's just so... smooth and relaxing =/

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:55   #21
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Pink/Avril Lavigne

They're ace! Or should I also be ashamed? :-\
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:06   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I am not ashamed of anything I listen to.

If I like a song then I like a song, if people want to mock me for my taste in music that is up to them.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:07   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

If I like a song then I like a song, if people want to mock me for my taste in music that is up to them.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:12   #24
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm
enrique englaiaisa - the first one he released

something bout the pet food hero.. or that what i gathered anyway :/
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:24   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

what if you wake up and realise you wish youd never given away your spice girls albums tho?

You wouldnt "advertise" this

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 03:31   #26
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
eiffel 65 - blue

S Club 7 (used to watch the show and got into them for awhile)
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 04:29   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I like all sorts of music.

The only time I 'care' is when females are involved, and what sort of 'impression' I want to make on them (i.e. sometimes singing Nsync is cool, a whole lot of the time it's not)...

...Rids's answer was better, I know.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 04:34   #28
Nashmeister

I've never been ashamed of anything I listened too...

If I was listening to something gay, like Matchbox 20, my brother would smack me and I'd stop.

That's how I turned out perfect.

Now, if someone criticizes my music, I just ignore them because *I am better than them*.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 04:39   #29
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
"Brittney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time" and "Manu Chao - King of the Bongo"
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 05:40   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
"Manu Chao - King of the Bongo"

what the hell is wrong with manu chao?
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 14:10   #31
Lord Skragg

Avril Lavigne (albeit the video)

JAILBAIT EYE-CANDY, A DEADLY COMBINATION
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 14:13   #32
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Avril lavigne: Why?

has anyone heard this song? its complete pop - yet whys it so good? i don't get it, i play this song constantly in the car?? WHY WHY WHY WHY???????
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote