User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:37   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
in your FACE dilly!

GO AVS!

aces!
i'm sure deffeh doesn't mind this one
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:50   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my feelings are undecided.

I liked the avs a bit before, so im not sure whether i like them more now they have two good players

or

i could hope you get genital herpes

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:52   #3
BarbieKen

Damn nice!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:52   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i could hope you get genital herpes
i hope not

and i did the 'in your face' thing cause he though the leafs could get kariya :P

you have to admit.. he's better with the avs than the leafs.
i'd rather him back in anahiem.. but i'm glad the avs got him over some ****e team like detroit :P
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:56   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well yes, but the ducks are frigged now. The core of the team is gone

ITS LIEK WHEN CHARLIE CONWAY LEFT TEH DUCKS IN D3!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

any chance we really had of climbing our way up to being expected to make the playoffs and win a round at least each year is now well and truly gone. Disney arent poor. The ducks need good replacements, pronto.

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:58   #6
Aryn
Happy

i agree
this is like when fleury left calgary. i mean fs.. these guys played in the teams long enough to BE the mascots :\
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 01:16   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: in your FACE dilly!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
GO AVS!

aces!
i'm sure deffeh doesn't mind this one
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:54   #8
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
woohoo! \o/

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 04:50   #9
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
so you're coaching a team playing the aves.
you have 1 star defensive pairing.

who do you put them against?

Tanguay-Forsberg Hejduk or

Selanne-Sakic-Kariya

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 06:20   #10
Aryn
Happy

off to the stanley cup! \o/
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 07:36   #11
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
they still need a goalie tho...and don't say Cujo, cuz NO ONE will ever win a cup with him in nets
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 08:34   #12
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
so you're coaching a team playing the aves.
you have 1 star defensive pairing.

who do you put them against?

Tanguay-Forsberg Hejduk or

Selanne-Sakic-Kariya

neither, your too busy crying
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 08:35   #13
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
they still need a goalie tho...and don't say Cujo, cuz NO ONE will ever win a cup with him in nets
i personally think they should stick with there backup, he will be good but he needs the experience, with this team in front of him we could have chechmanik in net and win the cup lol
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:12   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

dont even THINK of taking giguerre now you bastards

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 13:03   #15
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
It's unlikely that the aves will sign a goalie, because they spent the same amount they saved on Roys contract getting Selanne and Kariya. They are not the Rangers, and will not throw 10 million at every man and his dog because they can. They will either trade for a veteran goalie who isn't overly expensive, or stick with Aebischer (who has had better numbers than Roy the last 2 seasons, but played the **** teams) and Sauve.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 20:54   #16
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
i personally think they should stick with there backup, he will be good but he needs the experience, with this team in front of him we could have chechmanik in net and win the cup lol
they are making Aebischer their #1 goalie :P