User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:35   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
fking beggars

Right.
Those annoying cnuts who ask you for 20/40/60/80 pence to feed their dog/mum/sister/girlfriend/addiction/wankfest

How do i deal with them in a '**** off' kinda way, without actually saying that.

On my way home, in 2 seperate cities, i was accosted by two of the fks.

I was stupid and actually gave money to the first one, but i told the second one i was skint. (and subsequently got abused as he walked off)

Is there any non-violent ways of avoiding/dealing with these utter ****ing arsewipes ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:36   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Yes

Just completely ignore them.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:38   #3
Dace

Do what i do.

Don't say anuthing just look at them like the scum they are.

The kind of look that says "You are beneath my contempt. I can't believe you actually spoke to me. You won't be getting money from me but you should count yourself lucky because this time i'm not going to kick the few remaining teeth you have down the back of your throat. Now **** off and leave me alone."

It works.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:44   #4
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes

Just completely ignore them.
That tends to work,
Dont look at them, just keep walking (works especialy well when you are listening to music, as i found out this w'end, also that helps as you cannot here the insults).

Oh and why are Big Issue sellers so stupid (or someof them anyway) i went visiting my gf at uni in Sheffield, and saw one trying to sell big issues out side the uni!!!! everyone knows students are broke dont they??
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:52   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall

That tends to work,
Dont look at them, just keep walking (works especialy well when you are listening to music, as i found out this w'end, also that helps as you cannot here the insults).

Oh and why are Big Issue sellers so stupid (or someof them anyway) i went visiting my gf at uni in Sheffield, and saw one trying to sell big issues out side the uni!!!! everyone knows students are broke dont they??
heh.
ironically it was near there in the bus station the first person accosted me.

I go past that big issue guy like twice a day, on my way too and from work (ISP just next door to the sheffield hilton)

ta for the advice tho, ppl.

dace, i would try that, but im lacking a certain ability to kick their ****ing faces in....
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:52   #6
wu_trax

just saying 'no' and going away works fine for me
edit: or go and watch falling down for some further inspiration
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:54   #7
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
just saying 'no' and going away works fine for me

rebel
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:02   #8
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
say you'll give them money if they let you feel their c0ck, that'll get em off your back..unless it doesnt in which case you have a small prob

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:06   #9
Vince McMahon

Or stop being a **** and give them a bit of change.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:09   #10
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince McMahon

You are stupid.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:11   #11

sue them for everything they have.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:12   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
How about simply telling the truth?

"Sorry, I never give away money to people I don't know"
"I don't do charity by principle"
"I really want to help, but I'm a stingy basdard"
"I'm convinced you'll use it on drugs or alcohol, and don't want to contribute to your habit"

followed by a

"I don't want to discuss it, stop harrasing me"
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:14   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
then "stop punching me, you're embaressing yourself"
and "your aids infected needle doesn't scare me"
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:15   #14
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by W
How about simply telling the truth?

"Sorry, I never give away money to people I don't know"
"I don't do charity by principle"
"I really want to help, but I'm a stingy basdard"
"I'm convinced you'll use it on drugs or alcohol, and don't want to contribute to your habit"

followed by a

"I don't want to discuss it, stop harrasing me"

"**** off" takes alot less effort while still getting the same point across.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:06   #15
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
"They're giving away free gin in the Cornmill*"

*replace with name of local shopping arcade\"mall" if you happen to be of an American persuasion.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:12   #16
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
every once in awhile "accidentally" step on one of em while there sleeping, once when i was drunk i pissed on one too heh
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:14   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dress up in white overalls with embarassing codpieces and beat him up with metal pipes and chains while talking in an english middle class accent.

I swear clockwork orange didn't affect me at all.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:24   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
a firm 'no sorry' always works out for me. And when i am in the mood and fed up of carrying a kilo of coins which aren't worth too much I sometimes give them some.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 02:50   #19
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

"**** off" takes alot less effort while still getting the same point across.
I guess you missed the "without actually saying that" part of the question.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 02:55   #20
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Going to school at an urban campus I get this a lot as well (yup, they haven't learned that college students are broke here either). I just kinda shrug and say 'Sorry, nope.' usually works, just once I had one get angry and I just walked away. Most of the time they're kinda friendly, at most indifferent, if they weren't dirty, missing most of their teeth, and knew how to speak intelligibly I'm sure they'd be very nice people.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 03:03   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dont see what people have against beggars - asking people if they want to give you money of their own free will is a lot more 'honest' than believing that society owes you a living and picking up unearned social security.

My best guess is that beggars cause some people to feel 'guilty', which leads to anger/hate.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 03:05   #22
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
My best guess is that beggars cause some people to feel 'guilty', which leads to anger/hate.
Whatever you say, Yoda.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 03:07   #23
MonotoneMan

Quote:
**** that ****, most of the time it's their fault that they are in the situation they are in. If they wouldn't get high/drunk/layed with all the money they mooch, they'd be able to buy some clothes/a shower/a gun and fix their dilemma. Stupid ****ers. Some of them even plan to have that kind of life when they are young, just so they wont work/be useful to society/get any legal ass.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 03:57   #24
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I dont see what people have against beggars - asking people if they want to give you money of their own free will is a lot more 'honest' than believing that society owes you a living and picking up unearned social security.

I find it ironic that you big government welfare types (you know who you are) hold such bitter feelings towards the disadvantaged in society. Do you loath them so much that you want to use the government to help them to keep yourselves from having to 'dirty your hands' with a fellow human being?
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 11:35   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:

were i to have considerably more money in my bank account than i do, mr nod, i would be more than happy to give them twice what they asked everytime.

However, i dont. And there are these things called 'benefits' and 'a job' which both provide income even if your a skint begging pothead.

If they genuinely needed it, i'd give it them even if it meant i'd then have to walk 5 miles home etc. But there is no way i can verify that, and im not gonna trust these people, because its bloody obvious that most of them are buying drugs/drink/fags with the money.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 11:38   #26
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Bring both beggars together
2. Wave a tenner in front of them
3. Get you video camera ready
4. Tell them to fight over the tenenr
5. ...
6. Profit
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:25   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Bum Fight

Money-maker, though the media pounced on it like a presidential assassination. :eek:
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:28   #28
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WarFalcon

I find it ironic that you big government welfare types (you know who you are) hold such bitter feelings towards the disadvantaged in society. Do you loath them so much that you want to use the government to help them to keep yourselves from having to 'dirty your hands' with a fellow human being?
Its not really ironic - it makes perfect sense. The reason most people support social security is so they can give a little bit of money each month (most supporters of it are in the lower income brackets so dont pay that much) and feel like they are Doing Something Good. For this charade to work however, they have to believe that they are actually making a difference and helping socety, rather than just giving money away to ease their own guilt. Seeing beggars on the street destroys their illusions of Living In A Perfect World, and forces them to accept reality, which generally causes resentment. Finding out that not all poor people are actually genuinelly disadvantaged children who have been exploited by the evil capitalist system comes as a 'shock', which is why beggars are generally despised.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:31   #29
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3

But there is no way i can verify that, and im not gonna trust these people, because its bloody obvious that most of them are buying drugs/drink/fags with the money.
As opposed to the hard-working people on social security who use your tax money to try and carve an honest living for themselves in this hostile western society?
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 14:49   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I was attacked by a cypriot woman who was begging for money at Oxford Street.

Beat the **** out of her. Serves her right not to stand in front of me while shopping.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 22:05   #31
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
It's worse in America.

They're hobos everywhere, and they have front.

They're ****s.

One threatened to kill me if I didn't give him any money. I decided not to give him any money.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 04:08   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick
There used to be a family of retarded homeless people in my city. They have since moved away, but they would walk around with their shoping carts, filled with garbage bags of their property and I dont think they ever begged for money, but every month they would get like $2000 from the goverment and so they'd spend 6 days living in a hotel and live under bridges for the last 25 days of the month. That money is in addition to the food stamps they got which at least are not as easy to waste. They were often offered a place to live for free, and they wouldn't. I think one froze to death and the rest got committed sometime after they moved away (the hotels all refused them entry because they never bathed, and it was a disservice to let them stay)
Some people just dont care or want to live like that. Let charities deal with it, the goverment needs to leave them alone... completly.

Since I know exactly what the money is desired for when I see a beggar (drugs) What I would do is reach in my pocket and grab a coin, and palm it pretending like I couldn't find anything, and then shove my hand in my pants and act like I pulled it out of my butt (wipe it in there for bonus smell) and throw it to em. Lets face it, its impossible to be so poor you need money in a western nation.
you've risen to new levels of ignorance previously unknown even in the deep hills of kentucky. congratulations
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 05:31   #33
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
I seem to recall an argument I hd not long ago with people about the advantages and disadvantages of a welfare state.

The point of my opponents was that we should not provide money or services to the needy, and instead let them rely on the charity of their fellow man.

In rebuttal to that point I give you the posts in this thread as an example of the "Charity of their fellow man".

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 05:34   #34
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion

In rebuttal to that point I give you the posts in this thread as an example of the "Charity of their fellow man".
Right. Obvious logic really. Not giving money to people who could survive fine on the existing wellfare, that HAS to mean you would not help anyone in a system without wellfare. I applaud your excellent use of reasoned argumentation.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 11:44   #35
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: fking beggars

Quote:
Right.
Those annoying cnuts who ask you for 20/40/60/80 pence to feed their dog/mum/sister/girlfriend/addiction/wankfest

How do i deal with them in a '**** off' kinda way, without actually saying that.

I was stupid and actually gave money to the first one, but i told the second one i was skint. (and subsequently got abused as he walked off)

Is there any non-violent ways of avoiding/dealing with these utter ****ing arsewipes ?
Do As I Do.

As soon as they approach you, start some misty story about how you need money to get to <insert random town> and if they can spare a tenner?

Works like a charm.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 11:59   #36
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
What you sow, you shall reap.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 13:39   #37
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Right.
I refer you to the track 'What Its Like' by Everlast.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 13:40   #38
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Right.

"Do you accept visa?"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 13:49   #39
ReZpawner

pld
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 14:09   #40
mogrika

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Dress up in white overalls with embarassing codpieces and beat him up with metal pipes and chains while talking in an english middle class accent.
he'll come back and beat you up in the end. this is after you've had some horrific rehabilitation treatment and stuff.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 14:21   #41
Car'a'carn

Quote:
Originally posted by sh@dow
say you'll give them money if they let you feel their c0ck, that'll get em off your back..unless it doesnt in which case you have a small prob
"if you let me ejaculate in your rectum" works well too... but seriously, not ALL of them choose that lifestyle, some ppl are forced into it, it's usually not that hard to tell the difference
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 15:03   #42
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Right. Obvious logic really. Not giving money to people who could survive fine on the existing wellfare, that HAS to mean you would not help anyone in a system without wellfare. I applaud your excellent use of reasoned argumentation.
Actyually if there is a logical leap it is yours. Who knows if they can survive on the welfare system? If they are homless they cannot draw welfare. Nobody here bothered to find out or ask, they simply condemned these people because they had the gall to ask for money.

The unreasonable logical leap is that all these unpleasant people who posted in this thread will suddenly reverse their stance and give lots of money to charity if their pay suddenly increases by a bit.

I am not saying the posters on this thread are an exemplar of humanity (my God I hope not) but considering there responses when asked to act in a chritable manner, their answer in most cases was not even no, but accusations, profanity and abuse.

Are these the people who will support this mystical charity-based welfare system?

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 15:12   #43
W
Gubbish

Anyone in a shape to stand up, walk around, and ask for money (as most of these people do) do not need to beg to survive. I do believe that is the main motive behind refusing them any money. It's mine atleast, here in Norway, anyone can survive by simply sitting on their ass in a state owned appartment filling out the forms needed to get everything else. And it's not like there aren't charities they can go to to get a roof over their head and regular meals. I'd give money to these organizations. I would not give money to anyone stopping me on the street and asking for it. I do hope you see the difference.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 15:59   #44
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: fking beggars

Quote:
Originally posted by lag_boy

this could lead the aids needle again
hopefully for me it wont lead to a bum lifting out a 6310 linked to a little visa machine and saying "there is unfortunately a £2.50 processing charge for this payment, but im sure you understand"

I would probably give him money then for the comedy affect

What i dont understand is the ones hanging out by cash machines

they only give out notes from £10 for gods sake, and people go there TO GET MONEY

your hardly gonna give some bum a tenner are you
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 19:56   #45
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Right.

Wear headphones constantly while wlaking the streets, a) you cant hear them so have a reason to ignore them. b) you cant hear there abuse
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 22:45   #46
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion

The unreasonable logical leap is that all these unpleasant people who posted in this thread will suddenly reverse their stance and give lots of money to charity if their pay suddenly increases by a bit.
It might be logical concerning the people in this thread, but thankfully this thread is not an accurate picture of society. There are billions of dollars given to private charity every year even under the current burdensome tax system. One can only conclude that the generous people already contributing would contribute more money should it be avaliable to them.
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 22:55   #47
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
How far does she expect to get for 20p ?!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote