User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 28 Dec 2019, 00:22   #1
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice
Tempted to Make a Return for a round or 2

So... as the title says...

I am tempted to play a round or 2 in the new year, but as i last played in round 65, i can see that a lot will have changed!

So, first question, which alliances are recruiting old people like me?

And, who wants to tell me what has changed so i dont have to read the forums?!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2019, 19:13   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Tempted to Make a Return for a round or 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
So... as the title says...

I am tempted to play a round or 2 in the new year, but as i last played in round 65, i can see that a lot will have changed!

So, first question, which alliances are recruiting old people like me?

And, who wants to tell me what has changed so i dont have to read the forums?!
Check your messages ffs
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2019, 19:21   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What Forest Said
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2020, 15:25   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Are you the Baddars i used to share a gal with? if yes then join us.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote