User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:22   #1
sebmaster

sebmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Donations

Hey,

Im the MoD for a galaxy with a member who has made a large number of donations to the fund.

He was attacked and lost a large amount of his fleet and understandably wants a donation to help him rebuild, but his score is too high and so he doesnt appear in the box of recipients.

Is there any way to give him some resources?

Thanks
sebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:28   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Donations

Unless he drops further and thus is below the galaxies average value he cant be donated to.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:30   #3
sebmaster

Hey, thanks for the quick response, is there any way to transfer between planets, i.e. give him some of my resources, instead of from the galactic fund?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:34   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There used to be but no longer. Allowing such transfers just saw so much abuse (galaxies donaating all their resources to get that planet to #1, multis being used to donate resources to a main account ect ect) so were removed
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 15:33   #5
sebmaster

OK, Thanks for your help!
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 15:38   #6
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

its ashame really but thats life, its to stop abusing I guess ;o
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:24   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread doesn't have nearly enough bitching and whining in it.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:47   #8
sebmaster

Damn PA I want to make donations! This is an outrage, they already have safeguards against multiple accounts why can they allow direct transfers! I

(Happy now CC? )

Anyway, seriously, I got one more question, I noticed a member of my galaxy attacking an exile in somwhere like 200.3, but when I try to send ships I get the message that I cannot travel to the rim. Is this a score thing, i.e. only people below certain scores can attack exile galaxies, or is it a travel thing, i.e. I have to research all the propulsion upgrades before I can do it?

Thanks!
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:53   #9
wakey
Hamster

You cant launch at people in C200, your gal mate would have started his attack before the planet was exiled to C200
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:57   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebmaster
(Happy now CC? )
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:58   #11
sebmaster

Ahh ok, Thanks wakey.
Unread 4 May 2006, 01:56   #12
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Suicide is the solution!(if the amount of res in the fund makes it worth it)

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2006, 19:21   #13
System
System

System is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of light

but considering the ocst of ship[s i doubt it will be worth it
System is offline   Reply With Quote