User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:23   #1
Johny JazzŠ
ferny

Johny JazzŠ can only hope to improve
awww, I remember, back in the day...

Signed up the other day after a long time between rounds (couple of years) and I've met lots of people who've done the same. Naturally we get onto the "good old days" and how things were much better when we were young lads...

So, what do you remember from the "old days"?

I've got the old black and orange forum colours stuck in my head.
The TFD thread.
Zeus and his typos.
The old PA graphics.
In galaxy attacks, sometimes from people claiming to have a "really big friend" so you "best give over those roids or they'll bash you".
Finding out sometimes that they weren't lying.
The report players forum (for some reason).
Tact and his geocities account getting suspended for using too much bandwidth.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:20   #2
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: awww, I remember, back in the day...

I remember being born!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:56   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny JazzŠ
You can rekindle some of the old magic by choosing Retro v1 as your forum style. You can find it on the bottom left of the screen.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 18:50   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
You can rekindle some of the old magic by choosing Retro v1 as your forum style. You can find it on the bottom left of the screen.
Or if for some reason it doesn't work like that you can also set it on your profile options (click Profile or User CP depending on what you can currently see)
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 18:51   #5
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Zeus and his typos.
Zeus never typo'ed anything. It was just that the dictionary hadn't caught up with his revolutionary spelling.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 19:09   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Zeus's spelling still causes problems today. Even I get occasional attacks of it. It's still nothing on me accidently pasting 2 of Phil's questions into the middle of creators hour ... twice... when I was trying to copy/paste a URL for a forum thread though
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 19:33   #7
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Jazz©

The TFD thread.
Zeus and his typos.
The old PA graphics.
In galaxy attacks, sometimes from people claiming to have a "really big friend" so you "best give over those roids or they'll bash you".
Finding out sometimes that they weren't lying.
The report players forum (for some reason).
Tact and his geocities account getting suspended for using too much bandwidth.
-black and orange? whoa....
-TFD thread... time for me to go do some research =/
-Old PA graphics... I can't remember what they used to look like. Does this make me a bad person?
-Probably best to not have ingal attacks right now... Otherwise I'd have close to 30 roids left. There's only so much of my noobyness that I think certain gal mates will tolerate
-
-We use in-game support thingies now... although admittedly #support becomes a bit more crazy at times.
-Story? someone? please?

Edit: -Yus :/ But now we have "Apoccomaster's revolutionary speeling" !
Edit 2: <3 apoc
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 20:00   #8
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: awww, I remember, back in the day...

The one thing I remember for sure from the "old days" is, that the shipcrews were much more active than the lazy buggers they engage nowadays. Then all the ships did their part in the battle, not 100 fighting and 1000s of crews leaning back and watching whats going on.

the other thing is clearly, that you learned quickly to get allied, big newbs-alliances were built all the time, it was important for living to defend and getting defended for building up your planet. Compared to now, as your planet is something like an import-export company dealing with roids, and the profitmargin is the xp you get therebye.

Last edited by Robsch; 10 Mar 2006 at 20:27.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:18   #9
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
The one thing I remember for sure from the "old days" is, that the shipcrews were much more active than the lazy buggers they engage nowadays. Then all the ships did their part in the battle, not 100 fighting and 1000s of crews leaning back and watching whats going on.

the other thing is clearly, that you learned quickly to get allied, big newbs-alliances were built all the time, it was important for living to defend and getting defended for building up your planet. Compared to now, as your planet is something like an import-export company dealing with roids, and the profitmargin is the xp you get therebye.
Haha well said! :xmasgrin:

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:25   #10
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

I think the thing i miss regarding the old days is:

1) The wars.
2) The Galaxy Graphic banners. The Virus, VtS, Fury, Xanadu, Titans, LDK... bassicaly all the great banners that people took pride in making
3) The spirit of the game. (what i mean by this is the general attitude of the members compared to the ones these days)
4) Obviously there were more players. Plus half of them were mostly Multis.
5) Exploiting things. I do admit in the old days i saw quite a few people wanting to exploit the rules, how ever these days i see plans being made by alliances months before the next round even starts to be able to cheat. (Well they claim its using there brains to work around the rules... i call it cheating)
6) Finally the old threads. Where wars were anounced and we had some great discusions. These days all you see is bitching.

Also i think i miss staying at a planet for 3 ticks, not just 1.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:58   #11
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

zzz, old times always get overrated in the present

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 23:52   #12
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

agreed, but those r5 graphics owned
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 09:46   #13
Johny JazzŠ
ferny

Johny JazzŠ can only hope to improve

Quote:
Zeus never typo'ed anything. It was just that the dictionary hadn't caught up with his revolutionary spelling.

Quote:
-TFD thread... time for me to go do some research =/
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...The_TFD_Thread

Quote:
Maybe it's to do with the new toilets that they've started putting on ships? Spending too long on the throne when they should be working?
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 20:25   #14
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

I always did suffer from the "Zeusitus" which basically meant I typed in such a way that I understood what I meant. Thats all that mattered most of the time

As for good memories of the past game, I must say I missed the meeting new friends and deciding who to trust and who not too.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 20:46   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When appoco makes typos now it's not the same because I understand what he wanted to say. When zeus wrote anything over one line in length it might as well have been in attic greek.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 20:48   #16
Samandmel

Samandmel is on a distinguished road

http://www.hirr.org.uk/gallery/view_...album09&page=1

some past banners....
Samandmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 22:14   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samandmel
I enjoyed this one: http://www.hirr.org.uk/gallery/view_...um09&id=speech

Pay attention to the last line... haha
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 05:10   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Maybe it's to do with the new toilets that they've started putting on ships? Spending too long on the throne when they should be working?
Now that Toilets on Battleships thread went on far too long - it was good though .

I still miss the R3 Ghost. I dont know why, but for some reason, it rocked :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 11:02   #19
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I really miss the pictures, they took away some of the databasey-ness of the game
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 11:26   #20
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Now that Toilets on Battleships thread went on far too long - it was good though .

I still miss the R3 Ghost. I dont know why, but for some reason, it rocked :\
Not half as long as the complaints I got after Ayrn deleted it on her first day as suggestions mod I was getting 6 complaints by pm a day for about 4 months
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 12:01   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samandmel
great to see them again
btw doesa anyone have links to the rest of the old banners i know vision did have a gallery but i dont think its available anymore

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 13:33   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Me Kickbanning Spinner from Creators Hour for no reason.
a entire gal of account sharing german bluetuba members in C16, r2.
Pavil
Nick Brickett
my first coords: 1:11:9
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 15:22   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know where Nick Brickett lives, infact I bought a cd off him once
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 15:43   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I know where Nick Brickett lives, infact I bought a cd off him once
Whats his adress, pig dear?
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 15:49   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I could hazard a guess, unfortunately I stopped stalking him circa 2001 although if you come to the UK we could go on a search for him
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 17:38   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Who is this Nick, and I assume you were stalking him to kill him, am I correct?
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 17:41   #27
pig
1up on you

a forum legend

<insert porn>
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 19:27   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I remeber farms inside galaxies. And me destroying our farm completely by sending the attackfleet, not just pods
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 23:30   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Who is this Nick, and I assume you were stalking him to kill him, am I correct?
To expand on pigs reply above.

Around August 2000 the forums had what was probally its first open call for mods (before then mods were invited having already gained a position in the 'inner circle'). NickB along with myself, idler and Ashknight were some of the successful applicants.

While most of the new mods quickly settled in and got on with their jobs in a fair and efficent manner the 'power' seemingly went to Nick's head and he instantly alienated himself from the forum users with his attitude. If i remember rightly he was moding GD which back then wasnt the easiest place to mod when you did it right and without attitude

This quickly saw him enter the record books as the first PA mod sacked. He hung around for a while causing trouble and gloating about being sacked (while also flaming messiah and all the remaining mods at any chance) before he pissed off to E M P I R E Q U E S T where he was made an admin.

This new admin role at EQ saw a whole new form of spam from him, which basically saw him constantly spam about EQ (hence why theres an auto censor on the games name on the forums now) but it wouldnt stop at that as the incedent in early May 2001 showed.

Rather than explain what happened i'll just quote Zeus

Quote:
Zeus
Vice Admiral

I dont normal explain to anyone else why or what action has been taken on someone that breaks the rules or does anything illegal in our community. But I just cant understand how low some people will goto. Seems one person in particular has came up from the sewers and of course has his own reasons for doing it.

Please alow me to explain what EXCATLY happened.
This morning someone by the name of "XP" was posting on our Planetarion discussion boards Hardcore porn pictures. Once we where notified, I deleted his account on the boards.

However after further investigation I then found ANOTHER 9 accounts for this person. Named:
"CaptainGoodyear"
"Charmless Man"
"LittleRedMonkee.com"
"Nick Bateman"
"Nick Brickett"
"Peter Parks"
"Salt & Pepper"
"V!SH!"
"Empire Quest" <--- probs more important.

His INGAME planetarion account is:

"The Planet of The Monkees 64 5 1"

Now, I fail to see some who is suppose to be a:

Nick
*********** Administrator
IRC Operator
Portal Columnist
---------------------------
Should get ANY fun in doing what he has done. Im sorry, but the ONLY assumption I come to as to why he did it is to degrade and tarnish the Planetarion name. Even after I asked everyone to stop the bickering as to "*********** being a complete ripoff" I am not saying they did, but those that remeber when it first began, will have your own assumptions. But I truly find this unbelievible of a so called *********** ADMINSTRATOR! a memeber of their STAFF! and the leader of their socalled Fight against "Multies" read here:

http://nova.***********.com/columns.php?colid=60

/me shakes head in disgust.

Needless to say, I have delted ALL his 10 accounts and delted the posts he ever made. I have also delted his ingame account and this will happen to ANYONE that post porn on these discussion boards.

I have also email his internet provider with all the nessary evidence to ensure he gets delted as I too know NTL's policies on porn on there network.

I truly fail to see the fun in reading a serious thread in work with your boss behind you and next thing your seeing porn. Or even worse, sitting at home and your children beside you. I'll not even go into the 13 yr olds and their parents.

If you havent understood what were trying to build here game and community wise, then please bear this in mind. ZERO TOLLERANCE to anyone that diplays hardcore porn images ingame or anywhere under the planetarion domain will be enforced with deletion without chance for excuses.

We will be upgrading the discussion boards software ASAP and lets hope Administrators from socalled other games grow up and I'm glad to see they dont do it on their own game discussion boards.

Offically, let me deeply appoligise to anyone who was offended by those pictures and we shall strive to take every procausion to ensure it does not happen again.

P.S. I have never attacked anyone personaly before on these boards, nor have ever felt the need too. But this total abuse of rules, which effects everyone concern can lead to Planetarion being penalised and THAT I will not let happen.
This obviously made him public enemy number 1 over here and there was a fairly substantial war of words over on the EQ forums lead by me and Messiah (sadly most of thisis lost as Nick and EQ creator Spinlock would remove our posts as we showed him up and they were well structured arguments that they couldnt cover up, petty much all that remains are the more flamey posts from player that didnt reflect as badly on them but did on the pa players)
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 23:51   #30
pig
1up on you

iirc Nick was also sacked by Spinlock (the eq creator) still if that happened today say JBG went craazy then people would laugh about it, probably have a quick turbo shuffle and will forget about it. How times have changed.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 23:59   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
iirc Nick was also sacked by Spinlock (the eq creator) still if that happened today say JBG went craazy then people would laugh about it, probably have a quick turbo shuffle and will forget about it. How times have changed.
I'd hope you'd have a slightly higher opinion of me after all these years
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 06:36   #32
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Some more banners for the ones in need

http://www.lanicor.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/galgallery.html
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 12:54   #33
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
If that was the case it wasnt until much later on (Around a year ago). At the time Spinlock just ignored it for around a week before finally trying to appease the PA players complaining on the EQ forum with a "temporary suspension" from some of his more visable but less important roles (such as IRC op)
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 12:54   #34
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

Wow NickB, that takes me back.

Only other thing i can remember is Dead_Meat being old, even back then.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 17:06   #35
Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov is an unknown quantity at this point

Johny Jazz, I'm sure that's an old OTF name?
Raskolnikov is offline   Reply With Quote