User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:59   #101
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: The beginning of the end?

tbh all the guy is asking for is relieving him of his xxx roids... right chubby.. if you need that sorting just ask easier instead of coming up with stupid idea's that make no sense whatsoever and would only totally ruin the game.

Last edited by JC; 21 Aug 2005 at 11:17.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 21:40   #102
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is an appallingly bad idea, even by your standards. Sorry, but it is. Every reason I have has already been said by the other posters in this thread, so I post only to add my voice amongst the others.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 22:22   #103
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
For Starters you can't give someone luck, it just happens. What your suggesting isn't luck, it's a forced handicap on players just because they are playing the game better than anyone else in the round.

What i am implying if you bring in forced exiles, your basically destroying the point of bothering with galaxies, The whole point of the Galaxy system is to get a group of players together where they play to help each other making them collectively grow. Also they often for communities for later rounds and help new players who join there gal learn the game and grow if there willing too. If you forcebly exile there best players at certain points then there would be no point in this cohesion as there would be too much interferrence and players would not be willing to reveal themselves or there ally at all, which end of the day results lead to everyone just playing for themselves or alliance.

And i never said about never changing anything about the game, but my opinion of forced exiles is folly and it's basically saying if your better than the rest you will be punished. How can you classify that as fair. Just because you get a gal with people not willing to work together, inactive or whatever doesn't mean the game creators should punish the top players/gals to give the others a chance. Good players that end in shit gals happens all the time in every round, it's up to them whether they want to work with it or just moan about it. Those that generally play the game to there full capacity can still be high/decent rank. I did it myself in R12. And im not bigging myself up about that, im just making a point that even with a not so decent gal, you can still play the game and help your alliance/gal/yourself grow and have a great time to boot.
The idea that forcefully exiling someone destroys the purpose of a galaxy is a valid one. However it destroys it for the 50 people who happen to be exiled throughout the course of the round. The other 98% of the player base would still experience pretty much the same galaxy system as they did in previous rounds. Taking into account the effect this will have on the 50 people who are exiled is obviously important but you're acting as if it's the only thing to take into account. You mention nothing of the large number of people who will benefit from it. And if the 50 people who are exiled really are as good as you say they are then they should view this as a chance for them to prove it rather than as some sort of punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
tbh all the guy is asking for is relieving him of his xxx roids... right chubby.. if you need that sorting just ask easier instead of coming up with stupid idea's that make no sense whatsoever and would only totally ruin the game.
Oh look, this particular retard has decided that after being shot down the first time he should do some information gathering first before posting again. I commend his spirit since that is exactly what I told him to do but unfortunately his methods leave a lot to be desired. He seems to believe that advertising the fact that he knows my coordinates somehow gives him a loaded gun. Unfortunately he is holding nothing but a rotten banana. I could give him some advice like I did last time. For example telling him that when you post information on a thread you should post information that is actually relevant to the thread itself. Sadly though I believe that he will only misconstrue this as an invitation to post again at some future point. This I do not want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
This is an appallingly bad idea, even by your standards. Sorry, but it is. Every reason I have has already been said by the other posters in this thread, so I post only to add my voice amongst the others.
My idea may well be total shit but it would be nice if one of you bitches came up with something for a change. Then again morons rarely do come up with ideas of their own.

Last edited by JC; 21 Aug 2005 at 11:17.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 22:48   #104
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

lol i find it very amusing that you don't see yourself how retarded you are. but tbh pld you for thinking you're cool must be an achievement that even after acting like this you still think you're smart
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 23:15   #105
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
lol i find it very amusing that you don't see yourself how retarded you are. but tbh pld you for thinking you're cool must be an achievement that even after acting like this you still think you're smart
His behaviour here is actually quite interesting. Let's take a look:

Now that he realises he is under fire again he has decided to actually attempt to fight back by throwing wild accusations at the user he is addressing. Unfortunately this generally only works on retards that are as dim witted as himself. Still, he should be applauded for his ability to try new things in the face of adversity.

Let's just hope that one day he actually tries something useful.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 15:45   #106
standalone
Armed and Ready

standalone is an unknown quantity at this point

Chubby I've been reading your posts and saw that you are pretty good at crying. Please attack me i'll let you take some of my roids.

PS: Don't forget to send pods.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:00   #107
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by standalone
Chubby I've been reading your posts and saw that you are pretty good at crying. Please attack me i'll let you take some of my roids.

PS: Don't forget to send pods.
Oh look, retard no. 1 appears to have found a friend. For convenience let's call him retard no. 2. What retard no. 2 fails to realise is that a retard in a herd is not particularly dangerous since he is still nothing but a retard.

Why is this retard a friend of retard no. 1? A simple case of deduction really. He chooses to make reference to some in-game irrelevance that nobody but he cares about. Who cares if I take his roids? Who cares if I attack him and happen to send pods? Does anybody reading this thread care? Do I care? Obviously he cares since he asked me to do it but if he wanted me to have his roids then he should have sent me a Private Message telling me his coordinates and when would be a convenient time to launch my attack.

Let's hope the retard train has left town now and the retards are safely on their way to the next destination.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:12   #108
standalone
Armed and Ready

standalone is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Oh look, retard no. 1 appears to have found a friend. For convenience let's call him retard no. 2. What retard no. 2 fails to realise is that a retard in a herd is not particularly dangerous since he is still nothing but a retard.

Why is this retard a friend of retard no. 1? A simple case of deduction really. He chooses to make reference to some in-game irrelevance that nobody but he cares about. Who cares if I take his roids? Who cares if I attack him and happen to send pods? Does anybody reading this thread care? Do I care? Obviously he cares since he asked me to do it but if he wanted me to have his roids then he should have sent me a Private Message telling me his coordinates and when would be a convenient time to launch my attack.

Let's hope the retard train has left town now and the retards are safely on their way to the next destination.
So you are the funny boy in this town. Good to know..

What do you do for living? Seriously asking, because with this imagination and writing skill you should have been a writer and making big money. But I'd still show respect if you did choose to waste your meaningless life in PA crying out loud and asking for global help.

Keep up pumping your ego, that way you could boost your humour in you.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:27   #109
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
What do you do for living?
I'm not working at the moment, I'm currently claiming disability benefit. I hope that I won't be needing it for much longer though.

Quote:
But I'd still show respect if you did choose to waste your meaningless life in PA crying out loud and asking for global help.
If you show me the exact post where I am crying about anything then I will show you exactly why I am not crying about anything.
And as for asking for help, what's wrong with asking for help? We all need it occasionally. It's pretty damned stupid to not ask for help when you do in fact need help.

Quote:
Keep up pumping your ego, that way you could boost your humour in you.
Where am I pumping up my ego? All I have done in this thread is defend myself when attacked. How can you say that is pumping up my ego? Does a man not have a right to defend himself when attacked without being accused of being some sort of egomaniac?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 02:38   #110
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

ChubbyChecker, all you have done in this thread, and numerous other recent ones tbh, is propagate bulls**t ideas. Now you have descended to the level of simple flaming, I'd go as far as to say trolling. Why? Because people shot down your crap idea and you can't handle it. Kindly go away and come back when you have something constructive to say.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 03:19   #111
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Perhaps this thread should get back on track, or be closed.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 07:33   #112
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawn
ChubbyChecker, all you have done in this thread, and numerous other recent ones tbh, is propagate bulls**t ideas. Now you have descended to the level of simple flaming, I'd go as far as to say trolling. Why? Because people shot down your crap idea and you can't handle it.
Either show me proof of these supposed bulls**t (I have no idea why you decided to put those stars in there, seeing as the word shit isn't even censored) ideas, or where I've tried to flame or tried to troll or keep your nonsensical opinions to yourself. And if you do think my ideas are bullshit then I couldn't care less, your opinion means nothing if you cannot prove why they are bullshit.

And speaking of proof, I can show you proof where you have both flamed and trolled. I bet you can't get guess which post I'm referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawn
Kindly go away and come back when you have something constructive to say.
Kindly suck my cock until I shoot my load into your mouth.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 10:33   #113
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No gay action on my board please!

Edit:

Seems the thread has gone way off topic and i cant see any point in deleting the last 20 posts to correct that.

Last edited by JC; 23 Aug 2005 at 11:43.
Closed Thread