User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 04:31   #1
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Roll back, Round 2

Now I know everyone's been having fleet 'problems' so it only makes sense to either:
A) Roll back AGAIN
B) Stop the ticker
C) Smack Spinner with a stick

My fleet is (out) and not coming back.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 05:13   #2
PoPo
Smash Gang

PoPo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Roll back, Round 2

::Smax PA:: 2 out 3 are stuck ... maybe not another roll back maybe fix the problem.......rollback suck
PoPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 05:43   #3
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

So much for a rollback. I'd rather loose half my fleet than sit around doing nothing for two freaking days while some lazy bugger half-heartedly tries to fix code in a game which he doesn't care about anymore.

Hi Spinner.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 06:51   #4
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sir --- It seems our ships were lost in the Burmuda Triangle of space.. They were sent on a mission to destroy our enemy, but alas our enemy had defense so we issued the standard C.R.A.P. Orders.. (Command Recall and Priorities). Even though we got a response saying that the fleets had recieved their orders the fleets seem to have hit a Time Space distortion. We believe our ships encoutered a B.U.G. (Busted Universe Grid) and got trapped in another dimension and therefore are unable to return to base. It appears that this has happened to several worlds, but not to all of them...and so we seem to be in a very unfair tactical position right now...

uhhm what does that mean sir?? well -- uhhm --- errr ---- Our all our ships and fleets are out and trapped in limbo, and we are now totally vulnerable to attack with absolutly no defense from those not trapped in the B.U.G. limbo zone.!

yes sir --- I understand... I will prepare the planetary Doomsday device just in case -- yes the delete all life on the planet will be ready should we need to use it....

=====

* and on board the command ship of the main fleet the commander can be heard singing -- *

Daylight Come --- and I wanna go home~!.....

===

Remby~!
Remberasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 08:06   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't mind, I had 2 fleets available and 75% of my ships at home
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 09:29   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From the title i thought you were suggesting to roll back all the way to round 2.

heh.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 09:35   #7
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

I can now see 3 fleets in my gal in addition to my own
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 10:21   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remberasha
yes sir --- I understand... I will prepare the planetary Doomsday device just in case -- yes the delete all life on the planet will be ready should we need to use it....
Unless they've changed it, you CAN'T delete your planet, which to my thinking is total idiocy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 11:07   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
From the title i thought you were suggesting to roll back all the way to round 2.

heh.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:54   #10
triker
Dr Fanaticus' guinea pig

triker is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my God!!!
I can see the ships of my missing fleet flying over my house!
Man , I cant believe it.... Some of them are landing on the roof!
Spinner, that's really cool.
triker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 15:41   #11
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

heh.
We can't be THAT lucky, can we?
Yay my fleet's are home
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:56   #12
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

2nd roll back should most definatly happen. There were probably more people that lost fleet and roids this second time because they couldn't get defence or move there fleets. Plus it isnt fair to those locked that couldn't attack to get roids when others could. Another fact is the origianl announcement stated 8:00 restart so many took the night off. All tho I am against rollbacks all together its the only fair thing to do.
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:12   #13
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree a 2nd rollback is needed, both myself and a galm8 of mine lost alot of ships + roids because our fleets were stuck and we couldn't swap defence. :/
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 03:26   #14
Mack

Mack is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont agree to a rollback I have spent too much time now on eresearch and now I will have to start them again that is crap. lets just keep rolling....
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote