User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2004, 19:07   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Ft..

My 4 year old neice is more matture than FT..Forest I feel your pain
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 19:14   #2
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Ft..

FT stole £260 off me

Do you feel my pain too?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 19:42   #3
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, we all do. We all wish we could poke him with smelly fish.

But it's not going to happen.

Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 20:40   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we can all guess what "FT" stands for
Unread 16 May 2004, 14:31   #5
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

<Dogs> wtf is it with u?
<Dogs> why do u annoy so many ppl
<FT|bath> because im too ellite for them
Unread 16 May 2004, 14:33   #6
Crash

Crash is infamous around these parts

FT will never grow up....
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 14:34   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FT is shit on the basis that he can't spell "elite" alone.
Unread 16 May 2004, 14:38   #8
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

leave the boy alone!
Unread 16 May 2004, 14:49   #9
mickeyt

mickeyt is an unknown quantity at this point

this is funny
Round 9 [VsN]
Round 10 [claimed insanity]
Round 10.5 [VsN]

Vision n00b born and bred.
mickeyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 19:29   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am fast starting to think that the best thing to do is ignore the silly little boy, and I will neither speak of him again, nor speak to him when I see him around.

Ignore his behaviuor and wait for him to go away, as invariably socially inept ppl will do once they are removed from any given conversation.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 21:56   #11
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical
leave the boy alone!
**** OFF HE IS RETARTED
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:05   #12
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

Sup Ft! You Have A Fan Base Son!
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:07   #13
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

well FT u said u knew lots of ppl to me guess they just dont want to know u back
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:10   #14
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to officially state that FT is not "retarded", nor is he "immature", nor is he detrimental to the culture on IRC or any other Planetarion related society. He is a nice bloke, and I will not stand for this unfounded slander which could prove most demoralising to FT. I would like to pledge allegience to him and his ways, for they are my own.

FT - It's Abbreviation for Fking Top-bloke

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Klendau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:11   #15
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I am fast starting to think that the best thing to do is ignore the silly little boy, and I will neither speak of him again, nor speak to him when I see him around.

Ignore his behaviuor and wait for him to go away, as invariably socially inept ppl will do once they are removed from any given conversation.

your still here though forest
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:11   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendau
I'd like to officially state that FT is not "retarded", nor is he "immature", nor is he detrimental to the culture on IRC or any other Planetarion related society. He is a nice bloke, and I will not stand for this unfounded slander which could prove most demoralising to FT. I would like to pledge allegience to him and his ways, for they are my own.

FT - It's Abbreviation for Fking Top-bloke
Coming from you that's pretty much the kiss of death.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:15   #17
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Coming from you that's pretty much the kiss of death.
I would like to ask for your asl please?

Who are you, and why do you disrespect me? This is highly intolerable.

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Klendau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:28   #18
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

as FTs officaly apointed father i find Forests comments offensive to my son and we shall not stand for this sort of slander of my sons name for shame forest you should have used the ignore button like every other person who has been abused by my son
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:33   #19
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

FT stands for FAT TITS was named after his mothers large chest
Herman Goering
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:44   #20
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

god i hate this kid HATE him he thinks hes smart thinks hes elite at pa its piss funny lives in his own little word.
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:54   #21
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

and you have nothing better to do than comment on other peoples doings ?

try your liveing in your own little world whare everone else actualy cares

silly Graham
Herman Goering
Unread 17 May 2004, 23:05   #22
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

heh seems im not the only one who hates FT so how about shutting the hell up? kthxbi~

FT = ****ing Twat
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 23:16   #23
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

cant realy tell me to shut the **** up if ya still talking now can ya lad

if ya dont like FT heres an idear /ignore FT

posting flameing of FT is as childish as doing the stuff ft does so give it up as your just as bad as him as you encourage him
Herman Goering
Unread 18 May 2004, 00:44   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

LENIN got owned ! haha
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:30   #25
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think we can all guess what "FT" stands for
**** tard?
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:58   #26
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

ian - ft is a prat though.

Its eas to say leave him alon, but yu can only get away with upsetting a few people before everyone thinks your retarded.

I have to sa that ever time I have sen him on irc he always acted like a dickhead. Stil I don't talk t te chap so I aint that botherd neither
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 15:47   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
The Greek part of your signature does not make any sense whatsoever.
Unread 19 May 2004, 10:45   #28
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Talking Re: Ft..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
ian - ft is a prat though.

Its eas to say leave him alon, but yu can only get away with upsetting a few people before everyone thinks your retarded.

I have to sa that ever time I have sen him on irc he always acted like a dickhead. Stil I don't talk t te chap so I aint that botherd neither

heh jon prob is tho once ya do ignore the little guys annoying habbits of winding people up he is actualy ok
managed to put up with talking to TPE members long enough so think i have emunity to annoying little chappys

the more ya encourage him then the more ya gonna get him acting like a dick
Herman Goering
Unread 19 May 2004, 10:46   #29
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Talking Re: Ft..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
LENIN got owned ! haha

this happend when you smokeing crack again hicks ?
Herman Goering
Unread 19 May 2004, 10:47   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
heh jon prob is tho once ya do ignore the little guys annoying habbits of winding people up he is actualy ok
managed to put up with talking to TPE members long enough so think i have emunity to annoying little chappys

the more ya encourage him then the more ya gonna get him acting like a dick
He's still a 2 faced dick even when you think he is a mate.
Unread 20 May 2004, 01:51   #31
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 20:52   #32
Vanquisher
heh

Vanquisher is an unknown quantity at this point

How rude of you all :<

FT isn't that bad once you get to know him, there's just a distinct lack of want.

Stop whining so much and actually try to ignore him if you don't get along, it's quite simple.
Vanquisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 20:58   #33
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

As vanq said, FT is quite alright once you get to know him.
Sometimes he still annoys the shit outta me tho :/

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 20:59   #34
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

FT is sexy when u get to know him

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 21:07   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Open your eyes dudes.

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 08:12   #36
Avlan
Smurf>You

Avlan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, FT is sexyyy. You don't understand it 'cause you're not smurf.
Legion
Avlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 10:51   #37
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

FT isn't all that bad when you get to know him idd. He just has a tendency of taking the piss to a bit of a level ;(
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 23:44   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

FT takes the piss more then most can take
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 12:11   #39
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendau
why do you disrespect me? This is highly intolerable.
Yeh, such is faking your own death and making a (back then) community feel sad for the people in your RL...
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 14:33   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

god damn its the internet! get out in a fist fight if you dont agree!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 07:00   #41
Avlan
Smurf>You

Avlan is an unknown quantity at this point

oi! Klendau, didn't knew you were still here, hehe.
I sat yesterday reading old logs, didn't knew we even spoke hehe..

*cuddles* .. Go Ft, Go Ft!
Legion
Avlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 16:27   #42
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Its public knowlegde that FT is a twat (a cheap one). There is no need to make a thread about it.....
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 17:10   #43
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

FT r0xs my world :/

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 23:19   #44
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The Greek part of your signature does not make any sense whatsoever.
hehe it was the name achilles of troy (before the movie was even known to public or anyting but i wrote it in word first and some of the letters werent there
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 11:36   #45
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

whos FT? :|
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 14:41   #46
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

So many ignorante ppl around why don't someone make a list so we don't have get the boards spammed about this and that retard.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 17:49   #47
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

what actually did he to you that you all have to hate him?
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote