User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:38   #1
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Need Sport Help

What European soccerteam is named after a Person, like Vasco da Gama and Colo Colo in South America?

Which tennisplayer was indirect involved in the dead of a Linesman?

Answers on these questions would be very appericiated
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:27   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need Sport Help

are you half way through a pub quiz you cheating bastard?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:02   #3
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
are you half way through a pub quiz you cheating bastard?
Its no pub quiz, do you really think those kind of Utterly almost impossible question are been spoken over by a beer?
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:14   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

you'd be surprised how impossible pub quiz questions are
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:15   #5
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
you'd be surprised how impossible pub quiz questions are
Hehe, answers 2 these question would still be nice though
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:28   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

someone i asked told me Tambarskjelvar was named after some guy...though i got no idea if that's true

er Harry Hotspur gave his name to Spurs...

er

there's a few more dubious ones like Willem II
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:31   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pompey

after the Roman General

Or something
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:38   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the football team is Gil Vicente FC (Portuguese SuperLiga)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:45   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the football team is Gil Vicente FC (Portuguese SuperLiga)
MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH THANX