User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Oct 2015, 20:38   #101
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I'm sure you're able to prove that this screenshot was taken post tick 700, or are we supposed to take your word on that too?
Why would he need to prove it?
Couldnt you just tell us when? Im sure your as eager to find out of the bug as we are, if not more eager

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2015, 20:59   #102
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm sure you're able to prove that this screenshot was taken post tick 700, or are we supposed to take your word on that too?
What you are saying makes no sense..

If the screenshot was taken post tick 700 then the news scans done at PT 700 was of no use.

You are asking me to prove that this screenshot was taken post tick 700? Guess what, I can't. This screenshot was taken somewhere between PT 659 and PT 660.

PT 659 happened at 06:00 UTC
PT 660 happened at 07:00 UTC

The clock on your phone shows 07:48.
Your timezone is UTC+1 - or at least so I've been told.

As I said in http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=58 the 60 fleets shown in your screenshot all have landing tick between 660 and 667.
I suppose it is possible that the exact same 60 fleets attacked the exact same planets at a later time with exactly the same fleet names and exactly the same number of ships too!

[Even tho the PA data suggest that not be the case! But I remember now - the data I received is also not trustworthy!]

Last edited by Bram; 3 Oct 2015 at 21:12.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2015, 21:00   #103
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
All i know that p3nguins only covered 52% of their incommings, i guess that you mustve covered 99% of the fleets we sent at you if bows was only getting below 300 roids a night from p3nguins.
Actually, no. If (keyword: if) P3nguins landed more on you than you landed on them, you'll lose roids.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2015, 21:30   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Actually, no. If (keyword: if) P3nguins landed more on you than you landed on them, you'll lose roids.
Think we will have to go with the theory Munkee came with then.
When P3nguins was ptargetting bows, and BowS ptargetting p3nguins, when p3nguins was in red and bows in green, bows were simply adding more members and initiating roids.

Unread 3 Oct 2015, 21:54   #105
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Prove otherwise or shut up.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 02:29   #106
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Prove otherwise or shut up.
Hey, why dont you prove it? Else, shut up

Unread 5 Oct 2015, 10:58   #107
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you both just shut up

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 12:11   #108
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Okey sir

Unread 6 Oct 2015, 18:01   #109
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is one of the reason why p3ng end up in issues with every alliance out there basicly, your divide and conquer tactic failed working 5 rounds ago. The reason why im avoiding to work with p3nguins is after the round we were allied, and that p3ngs turned out to be a very bad allie for BowS. I honestly dont see p3nguins ever climbing back into the position where they can win planetarion any time soon due to your behaviour and dealings.
Now, I am curious about this comment. I know its obviously very far back in this thread however, as we are talking about people 'proving' stuff and offering evidence maybe you can shed some light on this rather bold statement? We end up in issues with 'every alliance out there'? Do we? Since when? p3nguins has always stood by its allies. Even if we have been sworn enemies in the past with an alliance we don't hold grudges (think you can even speak to BF in regards to that) but you can feel free to prove me wrong. As apparently you know more about our alliance dealings then we do...

To be honest p3nguins doesn't use a 'divide and conquer' tactic. Its rather simple, if you hit us we will hit you back and we have always proven no matter what our size we can be a very hostile fleet alliance. Point still stands you saw us at the same ranking as yourselves (at the time mid table) and thought you could roid us. We then as Munkee as clearly stated on many other pages told you (Rainbows, in particular Cro as I have saw the logs of the convo) that we shall now hit you back and we did. Remind me what rank did rainbows end this round and what rank did p3nguins end this round? Did your tactics work? What actually was your round goals? We went from mid table to second without really even trying. We started the round with a low members count and no targets to aim in the top 3 alliance ranks. However we ended second. Now this isn't me playing a playground match off 'my dad is bigger then your dad' I am just simply making an observation from your bold statements on the first page. I am also curious what is Rainbows actual statement about its alliance? Are you guys a 'training' alliance? Do you consider yourself a 'game changer'? I mean I do hear you mention you join a lot of wars etc which I do admire, however, when things fail I hear this 'Training' thing brought up a lot after.

Now you might be right, maybe p3nguins will never again win a round of PA. We won 2 back to back and failed miserably at the third. However we still have history now of winning Top gal, Top planets and 2 alliance wins plus second place this round without even trying to aim for the win. Does this show how poor PA has become? Well I do think BF deserved the win also so I am not taking anything away from that at all fair play to them. However maybe if other allies had honoured the agreements they made till the end of the round they might of had more of a shot? (it appears isn't just us that they failed to stay loyal with... going by previous rounds) but that's another matter anyway which has been talked to death and im going off topic.

But back to my original statement you seem to spout a lot of junk on these boards without any actual evidence to back up these statements and its getting rather boring and repetitive. Maybe if you (as many people have pointed out before me) you spent less time waiting on these boards for the slightest glimpse of a reply so you can troll, and more time on your 'politics' rainbows could also be competing in the top ranks? Maybe you can have a history to be proud of?

I would also like to point out p3nguins never had any problems working and talking with Rainbows (although some confusion as the HC don't appear to speak to each other) till you got involved Butcher. Cro etc. are easy to speak to and actually listen/have a civilised mature convo with us, while you spout rubbish about your 'dealings' with us as an alliance the only common problem in all this is you? Maybe that's just me.

Anyway ill be happy to await your evidence of other alliances dealings with us been as bad as rainbows (where to be fair its just dealings with you not Rainbows)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 20:30   #110
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Divide & Conquer is aimed at Munkees constant attempts trying to put people up against each other. There is no issue within our command team, stop trying to make it sound like it.
Also the attempt trying to get BF hitting FL this round when they claimed targets with Ult/p3ng is another attempt of this.

BowS is accepting new players, we expect the same of all our recruits, activity and loyalty. If they are new players needing turtoring, we help em out if they put in the effort for playong the game we expect em to.

Ive been with BowS for all of our rounds, its not like i showed up this round to try beat Munkee.

Unread 6 Oct 2015, 20:45   #111
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Flattered by your obsession with me bitcher! I'd love to reply to each of your points specifically but I realised the only time I choose to do it is when I'm taking a shit at work. I'll save a response for tomorrow, toilet responses is all you are worth.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 21:16   #112
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Divide & Conquer is aimed at Munkees constant attempts trying to put people up against each other. There is no issue within our command team, stop trying to make it sound like it.
Also the attempt trying to get BF hitting FL this round when they claimed targets with Ult/p3ng is another attempt of this.

BowS is accepting new players, we expect the same of all our recruits, activity and loyalty. If they are new players needing turtoring, we help em out if they put in the effort for playong the game we expect em to.

Ive been with BowS for all of our rounds, its not like i showed up this round to try beat Munkee.

So this whole reply above is relevant to my post because? I asked you to provide evidence of other allies having bad dealings with p3nguins. You made the statement I simply asked you to back it up and once again you completely ignore it and carry on with more drivel.

I am well aware you have been with Rain since the beginning and let me give you some info I've also been with p3nguins since day one. I also had the privilege of dealing with Rainbows when you first entered PA. This was the round where we were told by greencat we had a nap but other HC (yourself included) kept sticking us up on raids as you didn't like that fact. Hence my statement about your own command in my first post. Sorry if you see the truth as trying to make out your HC team has problems. Personally the issue is you been on it, not the rest of your HC team as that was just one prime example that you put your own ego over the alliance.

With regards to Munkee I trust him 100 percent. He's proven over and over to be a great founder of p3nguins with his work he puts in alone. And it's quite sad you seem to have some vendetta against him. He's proven time and time again he's great at politics however it's people such as yourself who fail at it then resort to statements like this. Anyway I'll look forward to your reply, maybe you can address the first post I made properly next time? Or you can just keep writing drivel.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 22:56   #113
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post

With regards to Munkee I trust him 100 percent and he's far more qualified than either of us to HC an alliance.
I couldn't agree more.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 13:51   #114
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So this whole reply above is relevant to my post because? I asked you to provide evidence of other allies having bad dealings with p3nguins. You made the statement I simply asked you to back it up and once again you completely ignore it and carry on with more drivel.

I am well aware you have been with Rain since the beginning and let me give you some info I've also been with p3nguins since day one. I also had the privilege of dealing with Rainbows when you first entered PA. This was the round where we were told by greencat we had a nap but other HC (yourself included) kept sticking us up on raids as you didn't like that fact. Hence my statement about your own command in my first post. Sorry if you see the truth as trying to make out your HC team has problems. Personally the issue is you been on it, not the rest of your HC team as that was just one prime example that you put your own ego over the alliance.

With regards to Munkee I trust him 100 percent. He's proven over and over to be a great founder of p3nguins with his work he puts in alone. And it's quite sad you seem to have some vendetta against him. He's proven time and time again he's great at politics however it's people such as yourself who fail at it then resort to statements like this. Anyway I'll look forward to your reply, maybe you can address the first post I made properly next time? Or you can just keep writing drivel.
Bad dealings would be BowS r59 and BowS R61.
R59 we had a NAP, but p3nguins planet kept attacking us. According to Munkee, the NAP did not involve the planets that was soloing, so that we had constant p3nguins incomming was just natural.
R61 Rogues decided to take out P3nguins, but instead of going right for them they went for BowS, and BowS were left alone to fight p3nguins incomming as they did not back us up at all.

Last round FL/Ult/p3ng had agreed to hit BF together, p3ng backed out without telling the rest.

For BowS part, p3nguins has not been a favoured allie, or a favoured enemy. Its well known that Munkee is an expert of pasting logs out of context to other HCs, wich has left him in the situation that nobody trust him with anything.

Unread 7 Oct 2015, 15:41   #115
Munkee
Dictator

From your response you seem to only have an issue with:
- Not agreeing terms correctly for naps, which probably affects everyone you work with
- Some random mention of Rogues, which isn't p3nguins
- A view of other peoples politics and organisation, which has nothing to do with your alliance.
- A statement you could make about any player in the game including yourself. The difference being I show actual logs and not "faked", which is why you seem to think they get "angry" with me because they dislike seeing the truth spread instead of the lies.

Great arguments butch.

Play it straight with p3nguins and you have yourself an ally. Be little bitches and I wont deal with you. It's very simple.
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 16:26   #116
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Damn, for a second there, I thought you'd stumbled across the "So obvious, why didn't we think of this" solution to getting Butch3r to shut up, but than he kept talking :/

Quote:
R59 we had a NAP, but p3nguins planet kept attacking us. According to Munkee, the NAP did not involve the planets that was soloing, so that we had constant p3nguins incomming was just natural.
R61 Rogues decided to take out P3nguins, but instead of going right for them they went for BowS, and BowS were left alone to fight p3nguins incomming as they did not back us up at all.

Last round FL/Ult/p3ng had agreed to hit BF together, p3ng backed out without telling the rest.

For BowS part, p3nguins has not been a favoured allie, or a favoured enemy. Its well known that Munkee is an expert of pasting logs out of context to other HCs, wich has left him in the situation that nobody trust him with anything.
I can say this much, having been outside of both these alliances... Butch3r, you gaven't got a leg to stand on in this argument. Not only have I seen proof of p3ng not being about "divide and conquer" both as their enemy, in Spore, and as their ally, in Ult, but I can tell you last round they did indeed give notice of them not wanting to hit BF with plenty enough time for us in Ult to put up an entirely new set of attacks for that day. Maybe your command just didn't communicate that to others...

And Butch3r, you really need to stop touting your recruitment policy as some sort of excuse for your performance and badge of honor for your ego. Other alliances recruit newbs and dont suck or wave the fact around like a bloody neon sign. Essentially Bows has become a newer, more annoying HR, no ability to really play for yourselves, just be someone's lap dog each round. And you're the Rand Paul of PA politics :/

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 18:56   #117
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

BB, I don't even have a stake in it anymore, but for the good of your entire alliance, stop posting. Take a fishing holiday.
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 19:18   #118
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:

Wait a moment. Did you just take the example I used about Rainbow HC (ie you) putting up gal raids on p3nguins in your first round when we were napped and just turned it around? Lol this is like trying to row with a 4 year old.. Ie repeating what you just said but changing the roles round.

I'm also lost what has Rogues got to do with p3nguins? From the statement above your angry because while we (p3nguins) and you (bows) were hitting each other Rogues also hit you? Your wording doesn't make much sense.. If you meant we were supposed to help you hit Rogues as they were hitting you then that's rather pathetic to be fair. No disrespect to Rogues but the fact they napped the whole universe I think shown us all they didn't really have much in the military department.

Next was this constant rubbish about us suddenly leaving the block to hit you for no reason. As we have already established we did in fact join a few nights with the block but then told them we could no longer join in. At the same time you kept hitting us, so as I pointed out in my first post this isn't rocket science Butcher. You hit us, we hit you back.. Can't just expect to take cheap shots and get away with it.

Finally yes Munkee has been known to post logs. Heck we even once opened up our "HC" channel to the public as we had nothing to hide. Nor does he take logs out of context. Why should he? Unlike yourself if we make a statement we can back it up.. Not just pluck stuff out the air.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 20:12   #119
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

For the record we had no defense capabilities whatsoever. Bows was easier to hit than peng as you had forts peng we had to ptarg.
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 20:39   #120
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Wait a moment. Did you just take the example I used about Rainbow HC (ie you) putting up gal raids on p3nguins in your first round when we were napped and just turned it around? Lol this is like trying to row with a 4 year old.. Ie repeating what you just said but changing the roles round.
I had nothing to do with our politics the first round(58), and it was mainly Sad who was the one driving the alliance at that point, and yes we were helping BF out to hit p3ng for large extent in the end of the round.
R59 how ever p3ng and BowS had a NAP, and p3nguins kept violating it, claiming that they didnt controll the solo raids of the alliance, wich in the end let us to drop the deal, yes.

Quote:
Finally yes Munkee has been known to post logs. Heck we even once opened up our "HC" channel to the public as we had nothing to hide. Nor does he take logs out of context. Why should he? Unlike yourself if we make a statement we can back it up.. Not just pluck stuff out the air.
PM stands for "PRIVATE MESSAGE", what ever is written there is meant to stay between the two participants, if you want to post something from it, please notify the other part. So far Munkee has not posted anything from any convos with me, as when i know he is most likely gonna paste something from it, id rather not have any PMs with him. _I_ suspect he is often posting strips of conversation to get other in trouble with each other, ie, divide and conquer.

Quote:
Next was this constant rubbish about us suddenly leaving the block to hit you for no reason. As we have already established we did in fact join a few nights with the block but then told them we could no longer join in. At the same time you kept hitting us, so as I pointed out in my first post this isn't rocket science Butcher. You hit us, we hit you back.. Can't just expect to take cheap shots and get away with it.
We were not planning to hit P3ng at this night, and FL ensured us that p3ng was not hitting us, wether you told them and they didnt get it i wont speculate in. FL keeps sticking to their story, and i choose to belive them instead of you, deal with it.

Quote:
I'm also lost what has Rogues got to do with p3nguins? From the statement above your angry because while we (p3nguins) and you (bows) were hitting each other Rogues also hit you? Your wording doesn't make much sense.. If you meant we were supposed to help you hit Rogues as they were hitting you then that's rather pathetic to be fair. No disrespect to Rogues but the fact they napped the whole universe I think shown us all they didn't really have much in the military department.
This is why we choose not to try get a new "partnership" the next round, as we felt that p3ng let us down, and Rogues confirmed our belief in this saying that they had expected p3ng to back us up while we took the incs of the war they started.
As reapersix said, Rogues wanted to target p3ng, but thought BowS to be a easier target even though we had nothing to do with the mudfight in the first place.

Unread 7 Oct 2015, 20:43   #121
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
BB, I don't even have a stake in it anymore, but for the good of your entire alliance, stop posting. Take a fishing holiday.
Hey, its between rounds, the only silent time i will ever have here is during the round.
And people kept saying it was the most boring round on AD ever in my AD posting holiday

Unread 7 Oct 2015, 21:08   #122
Munkee
Dictator

3049 posts and every single one a little bit more useless than the one before. Heroic effort.
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 21:13   #123
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Butcher I don't know what world your in. You and I barely spoke as I think your more batshit than Nelito.

I never confirmed anything with you and we attacked you because you roll over when hit
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 05:00   #124
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

I feel like this somehow applies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 07:10   #125
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
PM stands for "PRIVATE MESSAGE", what ever is written there is meant to stay between the two participants, if you want to post something from it, please notify the other part.
lol
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 08:22   #126
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Damn, for a second there, I thought you'd stumbled across the "So obvious, why didn't we think of this" solution to getting Butch3r to shut up, but than he kept talking :/
Yeah, for a day or so I actually thought I had succeeded

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 13:59   #127
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Rainbows banned butcher from posting on forums
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 14:05   #128
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, good luck with that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 14:06   #129
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

thats why he was gone all last round
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 14:19   #130
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, good luck with that.

Unread 8 Oct 2015, 15:05   #131
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Rainbows banned butcher from posting on forums
2 rolls of duct tape, 3 roofies and some chloroform wouldn't stop Butch3r from posting.

Saver of Sad

Unread 8 Oct 2015, 16:47   #132
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I see Butcher is destroying himself on the forums as usual while I'm enjoying my vacation .
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2015, 20:30   #133
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I see Butcher is destroying himself on the forums as usual while I'm enjoying my vacation .
Checking PA forums whilst on vacation, you're a real winner.
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 12:58   #134
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Just to entertain myself a bit with these incoming stat shizzles... I used to copy-paste the hostile fleets from alliance defense page every now and then to notepad++ (before there was the total count part) to get the count of hostile fleets, I did the same last round as well once to test if the counts match, surprise, surprise, they did. Again, that's just my word, but meh.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 13:46   #135
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Just to entertain myself a bit with these incoming stat shizzles... I used to copy-paste the hostile fleets from alliance defense page every now and then to notepad++ (before there was the total count part) to get the count of hostile fleets, I did the same last round as well once to test if the counts match, surprise, surprise, they did. Again, that's just my word, but meh.
Well afaik the total inc count is based on collums created, with a increment ;++
So its just word against everyone else.

Unread 9 Oct 2015, 14:09   #136
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

According to the impression you've given me (or everyone else) about your knowledge how things work in the real life, I'm sure you know best. IF it only counted ROWS (yes, horizontal lines, not vertical [that have a static count anyway]), it would hardly ever make sense, the total count shown at the bottom does update in relation to recalled fleets (as well as new hostiles reported) and since it was fixed, I haven't seen it being buggy once, nor have I seen reports about it being bugged. With brilliant minds like Will in the support team, I'm sure it would've came up if it was fcked up.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 14:57   #137
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
According to the impression you've given me (or everyone else) about your knowledge how things work in the real life, I'm sure you know best. IF it only counted ROWS (yes, horizontal lines, not vertical [that have a static count anyway]), it would hardly ever make sense, the total count shown at the bottom does update in relation to recalled fleets (as well as new hostiles reported) and since it was fixed, I haven't seen it being buggy once, nor have I seen reports about it being bugged. With brilliant minds like Will in the support team, I'm sure it would've came up if it was fcked up.
Im only trying to rephrase a little of what was said within #alliances, and since you suddently dislike Will, i assume you mustve readed all of the conversation regarding the photoshoped picture and the collum increment discussion.

Unread 9 Oct 2015, 15:10   #138
Munkee
Dictator

Jesus..#alliances mentioned on the forum.. NEW PA LOW
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 15:22   #139
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Butcher is like the village idiot, and his alliance lets him run his mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if Rainbows has enemies pre-round.

Be quiet BB! I swear you live just to post garbage on a dead forums.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 15:28   #140
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Butcher is like the village idiot, and his alliance lets him run his mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if Rainbows has enemies pre-round.

Be quiet BB! I swear you live just to post garbage on a dead forums.
lol, we always have enemies going into the round. And if you paid attention to what happends in BowS, you would be aware that im not planning to play or manage BowS the next round.

And yeah, atleast posting on the forums i a lot more fun that the actual game

Unread 9 Oct 2015, 15:52   #141
Recluse

Quote:
Jesus..#alliances mentioned on the forum.. NEW PA LOW
Every new post by Butch3r is a new low :/

Saver of Sad

Unread 9 Oct 2015, 15:56   #142
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
lol, we always have enemies going into the round.
They are created during the round by the head of politics. You.

Quote:
And if you paid attention to what happends in BowS, you would be aware that im not planning to play or manage BowS the next round.
Thank god.

Quote:
And yeah, atleast posting on the forums i a lot more fun that the actual game
If you are shit at the game then yes.
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 16:09   #143
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Things we know about r64:

- BB isn't doing politics for BowS
- BB is doing politics for BowS
Unread 9 Oct 2015, 16:16   #144
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
They are created during the round by the head of politics. You.
BowS always been blessed with capable people HCing, but ive only runned politics twice.
R60 and R63.
The one who takes the job this round gotta clean up after what ever i did last round, and im sure he/she will have his own idea on how to define agreements. Im sure those that had dealings with us last round will say that the deals they made with me was straight forward, and left no wiggling room, and that we sticked too them more or less 100%

Unread 9 Oct 2015, 16:17   #145
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:
BowS always been blessed with capable people HCing, but ive only runned politics twice.
R60 and R63.
The one who takes the job this round gotta clean up after what ever i did last round, and im sure he/she will have his own idea on how to define agreements. Im sure those that had dealings with us last round will say that the deals they made with me was straight forward, and left no wiggling room, and that we sticked too them more or less 100%
You're incapable of not talking to people and doing deals and sticking your oar in. Every round you claim you didn't do politics, you actually did on the quiet.
Unread 10 Oct 2015, 20:32   #146
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

God that took alot of reading.

Who knows about brams stats but they look about right which is good enough for me.

Faceless had the most inc
Faceless played poor politics
Faceless felt betrayed by penguin
Faceless made many bad decisions
Faceless crashed way too much score
Faceless had in house fighting pretty much entire round which is fixed now as brazilians are gone
Faceless I wouldn't say bottomfeeded as no such thing as a bottom in pa anymore but yes the weaker alliances wanted revenge obviously so jumped in I'd do same in there shoes

Blackflag deserved there win in end for the way they played good politics and there defence when it was needed was good

Penguin yes we felt u betrayed us and personally I think faceless over reacted but on paper what it showed and how it panned out miscommunication things like this happen

Ct did a good job early on with ult part of me believes they deserved a better rank to be honest

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 15:56   #147
Assassin
PA Ancient

Afternoon. Sorry its taken me a while to reply to you Bucher but I lack internet connection these days since moving locations and I cant be bothered to try and type all of this via phone. As you of course still insist on replying to me with no actual factual posts I thought I would reply to you. So here goes

Quote:
I had nothing to do with our politics the first round(58), and it was mainly Sad who was the one driving the alliance at that point, and yes we were helping BF out to hit p3ng for large extent in the end of the round.
R59 how ever p3ng and BowS had a NAP, and p3nguins kept violating it, claiming that they didnt controll the solo raids of the alliance, wich in the end let us to drop the deal, yes.
Quote:
Ok so, first point of your post made you use Sad as some type of 'get out of jail' card for the first round. Shall we discuss what happened in your first round? Bows had a nap with p3nguins (agreed by Green and even Sad although I will admit that sad wasn't pleased about it) However, we had to keep going to Green on a daily basis as someone kept putting up p3nguin gals for attacks... can you guess who that was? Yes Butcher it was you. Apparently we were told you kept doing it due to 'you wasn't happy' about the relations. And as you kindly pointed out in a previous post you were involved with Bows for all of your rounds.. doesn't matter if you were running politics or not you still made the statement you had some type of power (even if it was just a BC) and obviously, you did your own thing while having it.

Now, with regards to round 59 yes your correct Bows and p3ng were working together, however, your failing to actually tell the whole story. A group of players who were at the time playing in a small BG that round were not actually part of p3nguins when this agreement was made. However as the round went on they decided that they were going to eventually join the p3nguins tag (these guys were previous players) but for now were going to play under their own rules/tag/bg. Munkee explained to you we didn't have control over who they hit (which was true) and thus you moaned. Munkee did say you could hit them back, but you just chose to moan instead.

Quote:
PM stands for "PRIVATE MESSAGE", what ever is written there is meant to stay between the two participants, if you want to post something from it, please notify the other part. So far Munkee has not posted anything from any convos with me, as when i know he is most likely gonna paste something from it, id rather not have any PMs with him. _I_ suspect he is often posting strips of conversation to get other in trouble with each other, ie, divide and conquer.
I am well aware as to what the 'PM' stands for. But, how long have you been playing PA? Have you ever truly known a pm to stay private? If your in talks with another HC/rep of an alliance they are bound to relay this to other people in the alliance. Its called open communication... I know Rainbows didn't believe in this as half the time when you were involved other HC didn't have a clue who you had actually made agreements with. (so elite at politics) Also why should he ask your permission to publish the convo? This is online gaming... I didn't realise things here were copyrighted and needed permissions. Munkee has, and always will be quite open when it comes to talking politics with alliances. He's never denied this and I am pretty sure as I explained in a previous post he does inform you that its the risk you take when speaking to him. Also I've never known him take bits of these convos and try to make it 'divide and conquer' he will show the whole log. Just because you don't like the fact he doesn't run a bs approach (ie he's not two faced) and will be open and honest where as you'll probably insult an alliance in his PM but then suck up to them is just your problem to be honest.

Quote:
We were not planning to hit P3ng at this night, and FL ensured us that p3ng was not hitting us, wether you told them and they didnt get it i wont speculate in. FL keeps sticking to their story, and i choose to belive them instead of you, deal with it.
Now this I am confused. You were hitting p3ng while p3nguins were hitting BF with Faceless and Ult.. im sorry but this is just a fact even if you choose to ignore it. We then informed both sides we were not going to keep hitting BF (even a member of Ult posted that on these forums which you chose to obviously ignore) so I don't understand why faceless would tell you we wasn't going to hit you? I didn't realise we had to tell other allies after pulling out of a block who we were going to hit? Usually if you tell the alliance your working with that your no longer going to join in on the attacks they will I guess out of curiosity ask who you will target but doesn't mean you have to inform them about every plan you have. Anyway both sides were told, perhaps faceless are just making excuses as they dropped a round nap with p3nguins and don't wish to make themselves look bad? Go figure..

Quote:
This is why we choose not to try get a new "partnership" the next round, as we felt that p3ng let us down, and Rogues confirmed our belief in this saying that they had expected p3ng to back us up while we took the incs of the war they started.
As reapersix said, Rogues wanted to target p3ng, but thought BowS to be a easier target even though we had nothing to do with the mudfight in the first place.

Again, why would p3ng have needed to 'back you up' against Rogues? Rogues were a new alliance, they had a lot of naps currently going on so were obviously limited on who they could attack and chose to hit Rainbows. Why does p3nguin have to get involved? When Rogues and p3nguins were hitting each other were you pming us offering aid? Its more embarrassing that your only moan is we didn't help you.. So an alliance such as yourself couldn't war a new alliance alone? I am not insulting Rogues in any shape or form, but surely a newer alliance been ganged up on by p3nguins and Rain wouldn't exactly be fair... so once again I don't understand what your argument is here? Rainbows should of been able to take on Rogues alone without help. Its irrelevant if p3nguins had started the war, as Reaper said you were easier to land on so therefore they hit you. We should be blamed for them choosing to do this?

PS im still waiting for you to provide evidence of other alliances having bad relations with p3nguins...

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 17:02   #148
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Again, why would p3ng have needed to 'back you up' against Rogues? Rogues were a new alliance, they had a lot of naps currently going on so were obviously limited on who they could attack and chose to hit Rainbows. Why does p3nguin have to get involved? When Rogues and p3nguins were hitting each other were you pming us offering aid? Its more embarrassing that your only moan is we didn't help you.. So an alliance such as yourself couldn't war a new alliance alone? I am not insulting Rogues in any shape or form, but surely a newer alliance been ganged up on by p3nguins and Rain wouldn't exactly be fair... so once again I don't understand what your argument is here? Rainbows should of been able to take on Rogues alone without help. Its irrelevant if p3nguins had started the war, as Reaper said you were easier to land on so therefore they hit you. We should be blamed for them choosing to do this?

PS im still waiting for you to provide evidence of other alliances having bad relations with p3nguins...
Because the deal was to help each other out?
And Rogues wernt hitting BowS alone.

Unread 16 Oct 2015, 20:45   #149
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

for the record, I don't dislike Will at all, I truly believe he is a brilliant mind.