User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:43   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
channel 4 now

6 degrees of freedon prog

anyways id make the girl presenter on that BLEED

that is all
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:45   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
From buggery or just a stab wound
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:45   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive had her, she wasn't that great.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:46   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
id bugger her sweet arse all the way to mongolia.

her posh voice is turning me on

posh women are gagging for it, apparently
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:49   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Posh accents make me cum
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:51   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

her seriousness at this task, and her crying in the hotel room is making me laugh and turning me on at the same time.

i also like her black black hair

i want her
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:52   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Nigella Lawson = yes
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:53   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

omg thats it

shes like a young fit nigella lawson
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:53   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
her seriousness at this task, and her crying in the hotel room is making me laugh and turning me on at the same time.

i also like her black black hair

i want her
FAP FAP FAP FAP !
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:53   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
she would receive a lot of ****

despite the fact she looks 16 max.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:57   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

make sure you catch her name at the enf in casei miss it.

im googling for her afterwards.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:59   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
make sure you catch her name at the enf in casei miss it.

im googling for her afterwards.
worst case of 1 handed typing ever

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:01   #13
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
worst case of 1 handed typing ever

\O/

lucy {leveguge} i didnt catch her last name anyone get it?
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 22:51   #14
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Jesus people!!!

Yes she was rather attractive but the moment she opened her mouth she immediately became the most annoying woman on TV.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:17   #15
Dace

Re: channel 4 now

Quote:
anyways id make the girl presenter on that BLEED

I brought that phrase to these boards i did.