User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2004, 18:38   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
system32.exe

appears to be missing from my system :-/ Im on win2k pro, and it keeps saying it cant find the file. It may be down to norton clearing a trojan from the said file.

any suggestions? my win2k CD is pretty stuffed up, so I doubt if ill be able to use that for anything
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 18:47   #2
Caesar2
Commander

Caesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really nice
Re: system32.exe

My W2K hasn't got a file called system32.exe.
and according to google it's a virus.

You were just "bashed", live with it.
Caesar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 13:12   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's almost certainly this one
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 16:57   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh my god, reading that symantec description I'm definately convinced that scriptkiddies deserve to be shot in the face... with bullets.... and an elephant.
Come on, this sort of virus writing is no sport anymore, it's just childsplay.

Anyway, clean out your win.ini file and remove the entries given on the symantec page.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:28   #5
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally, if the time is 4:20 P.M., it executes the payload routine,

Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote