User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 12:09   #1
SyPh0n
supadupafly

SyPh0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Cleanin'

Ever since treating myself to a silver case with lights, bells, whistles (well, not those two) and windows, I've become especially, well, anal about cleaning the bloody thing. Every time the vacuum cleaner and Mr Sheen are whipped out to clean my room, my PC vac and screwdriver comes out too.

This is a fairly regular event now, and I get wound up should I see a bit of dust occupying the front vent or the case fan luminating dust on my components. Do I need help, or are there other cleaning muskateers out there with me?

Syph.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 13:14   #2
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cleanin'

If you had one of those CD players with the see-through windows, would you clean in there too?
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 14:08   #3
SyPh0n
supadupafly

SyPh0n is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably not.

My old case was a beige number, and very rarely got a good cleaning. I suppose it's a good thing I do now, because it's running a fair bit cooler.

(In my first post I mentioned Mr Sheen - I don't use that in my PC btw!)
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 20:55   #4
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

i keep picturing Mr. Muscle cleaning a PC, lol
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote