User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Apr 2015, 22:11   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
We did get pretty lulworthy waves from p3n, yes they had to follow the avoidance rules we had but were very creative in the limits of it. :P I wouldnt blame em for not helping for a second.

HR never really joined us much on anything aside from accidentally hitting a bow or 2 per night and i fully understand it since theyre not in position to seek conflicts.

I see you are trying to damage control but it really did go down like you going around doing agreements and not telling about it to anyone in Bows. Then trusting on the fact that you can keep others oblivious and rig the TP's.

Thankfully i know your PR HC now and hes qualified at his work.
It would be interesting seeing you provide logs of this.
If i had any interest in going around making deals wich i did not tell anybody about, i would prolly do it.
We "rig" the TPs a lot, either for better roidgains or to cool down a heated situation in uprising.

And HR is for a fact our 3rd most hostile alliance, and they didnt seem to be in with the Rogue/ND ptargetting and HODOR FCs, but when we a alliance are fleeted those extra 15 iincs means 10 more waves uncovered.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 15:16   #52
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

what about BF farming p3ng?
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 15:21   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I find it kind of ironic. Now p3ng got no place to run, and noone to help em out

Unread 27 Apr 2015, 19:35   #54
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
A night of us roiding you and you're still the #1 average roid tag in the universe. That's a pretty big stretch of the word farming. You also accidentally tripped up and launched on us along with half the universe up until recently, so... payback I guess.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 19:37   #55
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone pasted all the p3n/ult posts complaining about getting blocked on before? That's a shame. Someone should really do that.
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 19:51   #56
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Why do you assume Joseph is complaining? I think it much more likely he is a bystander who simply wants information.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 20:23   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Is Joseph even in p3ng?

Unread 27 Apr 2015, 20:37   #58
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Why do you assume Joseph is complaining? I think it much more likely he is a bystander who simply wants information.
The second post isn't directed at Joseph per se, as evidenced by me referencing two alliances. Either way I'm not sure why it would matter. His post read like a complaint.
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 21:21   #59
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Is Joseph even in p3ng?
He's in Ult
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 21:25   #60
oil

lol.
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 21:27   #61
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil
lol.
Yeah, imagine that! The all-knowing Oil was wrong.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2015, 21:31   #62
oil

Derp!? I think the important point there was you divulging Joseph's not quite indefatigable impartiality buddy!
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 10:09   #63
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Oil is one of those classic BF's that suggests questions are moaning. Wonder if people think that, maybe, that's why BF have been sabotaged this round? Of course, it could be to do with bot planets also!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 11:52   #64
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Oil is one of those classic BF's that suggests questions are moaning. Wonder if people think that, maybe, that's why BF have been sabotaged this round? Of course, it could be to do with bot planets also!
Now... now... I personally do like questions when they make at least some sense, good questions often lead to good conversations and there's nothing wrong with those. We should have a chat sometime Krypton. Personally I find that our questions are quite often taken as moaning and out of context as well.

And what comes to the rest of your post, no, we still do not and did not have bots. All there seems to be are a few bitter (and even partially hypocritical) persons spreading false accusations and even utter lies.

What comes to being sabotaged... nah, we've just had some incs, no worries, that just enabled a rather welcome change to strategy.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 28 Apr 2015 at 12:38. Reason: last part added
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 11:58   #65
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Can I have a nap plx?
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 12:32   #66
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Can I have a nap plx?
Sure, pls send all your roids to me and accompany them with a mail that indicates it's you donating the roids to trade for a PNAP.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 12:36   #67
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Sure, pls send all your roids to me and accompany them with a mail that indicates it's you donating the roids to trade for a PNAP.
feel free to send some my way also
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 18:37   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Now... now... I personally do like questions when they make at least some sense, good questions often lead to good conversations and there's nothing wrong with those. We should have a chat sometime Krypton. Personally I find that our questions are quite often taken as moaning and out of context as well.

And what comes to the rest of your post, no, we still do not and did not have bots. All there seems to be are a few bitter (and even partially hypocritical) persons spreading false accusations and even utter lies.

What comes to being sabotaged... nah, we've just had some incs, no worries, that just enabled a rather welcome change to strategy.
A bot tag fillied with BF planets were closed. Thats a fact. Who let them into BF the first round?
BF were allied ingame to this tag. Thats a fact. Who allied them ingame?
The BF allie bot shared connections with these bot. Thats a fact. Why did it use the same connection as your alliance bot?
Numerous other BF planets were closed aswell, some of them tried to infiltrate CT/BowS and prolly many more allies preround, but was stopped because we have know about this scam for quite some time. Thats a fact. Why ?

You ready to answer these questions then NoX?

Unread 28 Apr 2015, 19:28   #69
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Yawn BB ranting on about pointless shite again

Last edited by Clouds; 28 Apr 2015 at 19:44.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 20:32   #70
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Not really. We never got answers to those questions.
Correct me if I'm wrong

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 20:42   #71
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Maybe because this is AD and I'm not going to engage with trolls?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 20:47   #72
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Then its not 'pointless shite', its a topic you dont want to talk about.
Thats quite different.

Unread 28 Apr 2015, 21:13   #73
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

1) yes, There was FORMER BF members in Titans
2) Yes, we allied them ingame due to that they were mostly FORMER members
3) No, we do not know why most of them were closed
4) Yes, our callbot g-lined with some of them, but it's running on a not so unknown service provider and I do not honestly know what exactly happened there.
5) Titans were their own tag, with heir own choices and responsibilities. If most of them get closed for whatever reason, it's their problem, not Black Flags.
6) No, numerous BF planets have not been closed, get your facts straight.
7) I already once said I've commented on this particular issue for the last time, but since you idiots seem to be so persistent, I gave you this.
8) We've happily worked with all parties with authority (and some others as well) to show that we haven't been a part of this mess willingly and that we've had no part in what those planets did or didn't do.
9) Further inqueries about the issue? PLS do take your accusations and assumptions and what not to #multihunters, I am sure they are willing to investigate.

Unread 28 Apr 2015, 21:22   #74
Nitros
Internal Error

For the record. I personally did not make acquisitions. Merely replying on Clouds in his response to B-Butcher.
Thanks for being open about it though.

Unread 28 Apr 2015, 22:22   #75
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I didn't say he was moaning. His post was clearly implying that bf were farming p3n as if it were a low move (p3n hit first and have #1 roid rank - so the allegation is ridiculous). p3n obviously have an axe to grind with bf and the idea that they're hitting bf because of bot planets is ridiculous. You know ult are knees deep in it, yet you're joining a block to help them with their goals.

That said, I just got kicked from bf for complaining about cheating. They are cheating, but as far as I can tell that puts them in the same league as ult and fl. None of you should be proud of your achievements
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 00:31   #76
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
1) yes, There was FORMER BF members in Titans
2) Yes, we allied them ingame due to that they were mostly FORMER members
3) No, we do not know why most of them were closed
4) Yes, our callbot g-lined with some of them, but it's running on a not so unknown service provider and I do not honestly know what exactly happened there.
5) Titans were their own tag, with heir own choices and responsibilities. If most of them get closed for whatever reason, it's their problem, not Black Flags.
6) No, numerous BF planets have not been closed, get your facts straight.
7) I already once said I've commented on this particular issue for the last time, but since you idiots seem to be so persistent, I gave you this.
8) We've happily worked with all parties with authority (and some others as well) to show that we haven't been a part of this mess willingly and that we've had no part in what those planets did or didn't do.
9) Further inqueries about the issue? PLS do take your accusations and assumptions and what not to #multihunters, I am sure they are willing to investigate.
You missed the whole point with them being bots and not real former players.
You are replying like you think they were closed for some other reason than being bots

Unread 29 Apr 2015, 01:16   #77
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You missed the whole point with them being bots and not real former players.
You are replying like you think they were closed for some other reason than being bots
proof they were bots pls

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 01:47   #78
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post

That said, I just got kicked from bf for complaining about cheating.
you were drunk and being a dick you did not get kicked you left.

Left and getting kicked are 2 different things :crymeariver:
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 02:12   #79
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
proof they were bots pls
Go ask the MHs for the report then
Patrick had a theory they were closed for the "support planet" rule, wich was wrong.
Bots/mutlies, potato-potata ?

Unread 29 Apr 2015, 19:45   #80
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
you were drunk and being a dick you did not get kicked you left.

Left and getting kicked are 2 different things :crymeariver:
I was pretty calmly just saying not everyone's ok with it and then pointed out why some of the denials were obviously bunk in a completely inoffensive way despite being told to stop whining by people who don't mind cheating. You reframing that as me being a drunken dick is absolutely not at all interesting or accurate.

Declaring me banned from accessing our scanner (bot), inviting me three times to leave the alliance in as many minutes, and then finally banning me from slack, is kicking someone from an alliance. If you think there is space for an interesting discussion surrounding the use of that term in those circumstances, then maybe you could go and find a 3 year old to spar with.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 19:50   #81
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
as me being a drunken dick is absolutely not at all interesting or accurate.
blackrhag [9:21 PM]
boil

blackrhag [9:21 PM]
you drunk ?

boiling_idiot [9:21 PM]
yes

Chronox [9:21 PM]
make up your mind @boiling_idiot
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 19:52   #82
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:

Declaring me banned from accessing our scanner (bot),
You complained and saying us using a bot ingame to do our scans was cheating the bot was linked to a planet that had to build AMPS and dists ect and Migi ran the planet and was the only person logged into it.

chronox [9:20 PM]
I understand you think it's a cheat, which is why you won't have access to it anymore. Please go to #scans on Netgamers for your scans. Thanks

just making sure you're not using anything you don't want to
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 19:54   #83
oil

Can you post the part that involves me being a dick, or are you just resting your laurels on someone complaining about cheating in their alliance as being a dick move in itself.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 19:56   #84
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
and then finally banning me from slack
You were banned because you left in-game and lost us 5m score instead of being a man and playing out the round.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 19:59   #85
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Can you post the part that involves me being a dick, or are you just resting your laurels on someone complaining about cheating in their alliance as being a dick move in itself.
This will be my last reply as i have more and better things to do with my time than argue with a emo like yourself.

the above shows you were treated professionally and you you lied.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 20:00   #86
oil

Quote:
You complained and saying us using a bot ingame to do our scans was cheating the bot was linked to a planet that had to build AMPS and dists ect and Migi ran the planet and was the only person logged into it.

I understand you think it's a cheat, which is why you won't have access to it anymore. Please go to #scans on Netgamers for your scans. Thanks

just making sure you're not using anything you don't want to
Chronox referenced the blatant cheating involved with the scanbot as a mark of hypocrisy for those only now speaking up about cheating (which is partly true). Later on, when I mentioned the scanbot being a cheat, people started claiming it wasn't. I then said fine, I'm not well versed in the rules... But, much more importantly, Chronox's earlier statement was clearly implying that we do actually cheat.

This then resulted in you and others trying to focus the entire discussion on HOW CAN YOU THINK THE SCANBOT IS A CHEAT etc. When I clearly restated what I just said, I got kicked and banned.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 20:02   #87
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Back up a moment. Your bot actually performs the scans, using a planet someone signed up? As in, when you request a scan you get back the result without involvement of a human?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 20:03   #88
oil

Quote:
You were banned because you left in-game and lost us 5m score instead of being a man and playing out the round.
I literally said I was willing to play out the rest of the round, simply for the pride of never having jumped ship. The fact you're cheating kind of makes this a grey area for me, but after being told to leave and getting banned from slack... Like I say, that's getting kicked from an alliance. Go find that 3 year old you little scallywag!
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 20:53   #89
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Back up a moment. Your bot actually performs the scans, using a planet someone signed up? As in, when you request a scan you get back the result without involvement of a human?
Ive been going on at this for maybe, 13 rounds now mz?
Im not sure if you have paid attention at all on these forums.
As i said, in FAnG (name censored) was running some scanbot, wich gave you free scans 24/7, i as HC had it deactived.
Since then other alliances has enabled this scanbot while they had this person in tag.

Its nothing new, please move along.

Unread 29 Apr 2015, 21:19   #90
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who said it was anything new? What I'm interested in is that people are now apparently so certain it's legal that they talk about actively and knowingly benefiting from it in public. That's new.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 21:41   #91
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Who said it was anything new? What I'm interested in is that people are now apparently so certain it's legal that they talk about actively and knowingly benefiting from it in public. That's new.
Well, i dont have the code for this scan script, but a few people have claimed it to be legale, but if it was me i would take no chances allowing it in any alliance im in charge of.

Unread 29 Apr 2015, 21:56   #92
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I don't care about the code, I care about the behaviour. If it is automatic, it is a bot and it is illegal. It doesn't matter if you've cobbled it together with old shoe laces and dried cum. But now that you've made me spell it out in excruciating detail, I assume I won't get a public admission of guilt.

Keep up the good work.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 22:06   #93
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I don't care about the code, I care about the behaviour. If it is automatic, it is a bot and it is illegal. It doesn't matter if you've cobbled it together with old shoe laces and dried cum. But now that you've made me spell it out in excruciating detail, I assume I won't get a public admission of guilt.

Keep up the good work.
I had this discussion with Influence the other day, and he claimed it to be all legale.

Id also be considering getting a fleet sending script coded, anyone who can do it can PM me on IRC.
Its pretty simple, when i write !req x:y:z (ship name) (eta) (attack) it will send the fleet automaticly to this planet. If its legale with scans, it must be legale for fleets aswell?

Unread 29 Apr 2015, 22:14   #94
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, which in itself isn't deemed a cheat by Apocco. However, the planet is run by a bot that can log in automatically and they have people who get mails with a screenshot of the math captcha and have a command through the 'bot' to enter the result in order to circumvent it. And as far as i have been told those last 2 functions are deemed cheating. The use of such scanbots isn't a new thing tho, they have been used by multiple alliances since the mid round 30s.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 22:24   #95
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I had this discussion with Influence the other day, and he claimed it to be all legale.

Id also be considering getting a fleet sending script coded, anyone who can do it can PM me on IRC.
Its pretty simple, when i write !req x:y:z (ship name) (eta) (attack) it will send the fleet automaticly to this planet. If its legale with scans, it must be legale for fleets aswell?
Making scans is done through a simple HTTPGET action (the opening of a link). mIRC has a feature that automatically opens any link you past in a channel. Sending fleets requires a HTTPPOST action which can't (easily) be done through any default IRC clients.

completed scans can be retrieved through greasemonkey scripts (user-side javascripts) by catching the output of the waves pagefor instance, in much the same way CT and HR retrieve completed scans into their tools.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 22:46   #96
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Yes, which in itself isn't deemed a cheat by Apocco. However, the planet is run by a bot that can log in automatically and they have people who get mails with a screenshot of the math captcha and have a command through the 'bot' to enter the result in order to circumvent it. And as far as i have been told those last 2 functions are deemed cheating. The use of such scanbots isn't a new thing tho, they have been used by multiple alliances since the mid round 30s.
I think that we've always said that if it generates the link and you click it, that's fine. anything else is not fine.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 22:56   #97
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ive been going on at this for maybe, 13 rounds now mz?
Im not sure if you have paid attention at all on these forums.
As i said, in FAnG (name censored) was running some scanbot, wich gave you free scans 24/7, i as HC had it deactived.
Since then other alliances has enabled this scanbot while they had this person in tag.

Its nothing new, please move along.
When were you fang hc? was it real FAnG or one of the non-fang name rounds?
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 23:18   #98
oil

Puncturing the ego of people who cannot shut up about their past achievements as important person #2354594 in whatever alliance is generally always worth a post. But he's probably demonstrated a more meaningful strand of leadership with that move alone than any other hc you'd care to mention, who no doubt came up with a cute ship strat or something, whilst flushing any genuine achievement you could've made down the toilet - namely by letting their alliance concede they can't win the game clean and so systematically cheat instead.
Unread 29 Apr 2015, 23:57   #99
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
When were you fang hc? was it real FAnG or one of the non-fang name rounds?
R49.
I dont know if he ran the bot r46/47, as i clearly couldnt have been paying much attention then if he did.

Unread 30 Apr 2015, 02:48   #100
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I think that we've always said that if it generates the link and you click it, that's fine. anything else is not fine.
thats for sure not what happens..

some1 just let the bot running and scans comes in 1 second, impossible for any human do all that scans instantly.