User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Aug 2012, 07:49   #51
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Block!

i vant believe it has come to this but the block has now turned on HR. the threat they have posed has become too much for the rest and are now the main focus of attacks. i mean...come on.
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 08:00   #52
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i vant believe it has come to this but the block has now turned on HR. the threat they have posed has become too much for the rest and are now the main focus of attacks. i mean...come on.
Or MAYBE, just MAYBE, it's a retaliation for playing with fire.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 09:56   #53
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

So at just about half way through the round we have a glorious hodge podge of allys all ~~ the same. No one's running away with it and it seems like theres a new lead change every 2-3 days. Now I doubt that would be still be the case if we had 80 member alliances still. But tick 493 still anyone's game and with 9 alliance with atleast 50 members lets see where the favorites position themselves for the last 600 ticks or so. Good Luck Ultores.
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 10:49   #54
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

New war declaration.

CT/ND/HR decided they want to take out APP who has been neutral so far. CT didnt like app retaling their ally ND and not stopping. While we had no beef with CT, their chances to win this round were big until they become our top hostile now.

goodluck GM, you are too blame. u want to block or bully us. we can play that game too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 13:02   #55
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Sorry Tiamat, I don't think that you can draw the conclusion that the fluidity of this round is due to the reduction in tag sizes. (I had to point that out in case your post was used as justification for not reversing that change).

The latest change of #1 alliance is mainly due to CT kicking their top player.

As for the real effects of the tag reduction: I know of 1 "top" alliance which has no DC cover at all this round. (No names - no pack drill).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 13:41   #56
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

the close-ness of the top 8 allies (~24mil) would be a reflection on tag size counting to score. as usually there is a struggle to fill 50 members for the bottom 4 alliances of that 8
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 14:11   #57
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

The tag size counting to score hasn't changed though....

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 14:22   #58
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post

The latest change of #1 alliance is mainly due to CT kicking their top player.
is this in anyway related to the furious rodgering he was given by the Fockers ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 17:52   #59
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

I think it has more to do with him being closed by the admins.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 17:58   #60
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Yes Shev but the max ally size did change and thus the 3 ally with 75+ members had to displace ~~ 15 members each thats 60 people that needed new homes and now that allys are able to atleast fill 50 members it does mean that you cant just coast on the huge member count anymore, the ally with the most/best DC's and good attacks will likely win. Although Politics ha suprised me in the past so we'll see how CT can recover. Haven last round did the same thing they war'd APP when they were in a pretty good position and they ended up just tanking.
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 18:23   #61
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

CT?? Recover?? LOL

Thats just plain funny!!!

I think the fact that most the top 10 can now get a 50 man tag has made the round closer tbh and that you dont have 3 alliance at the top with 30 more players in their def pool than the rest.

Basically if you can keep activity up then most the top 10 now have the same attacking firepower and defpool.

Archas do you mean Stylez quit DCing??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 18:25   #62
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

As I said, "No names, no pack drill".
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 18:46   #63
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

You said that not me. I was just asking for a true or false :P
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 18:50   #64
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it has more to do with him being closed by the admins.
any ideas why , farming acc sharing or multing ?

-Rommel
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 18:58   #65
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
The tag size counting to score hasn't changed though....
But the 'tag sizes' have, which has allowed more alliances to be created and to play for #1. This round's stats also plays a role in why there are a collection of alliances at par with one another.
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 19:08   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
But the 'tag sizes' have, which has allowed more alliances to be created and to play for #1. This round's stats also plays a role in why there are a collection of alliances at par with one another.
I dont think there is more alliances playing for #1 this round than last round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 19:11   #67
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still DC >.<

Just this thing called a life that interferes from being on all night every night.
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 19:15   #68
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

nothing has changed from the last rounds, its just the score difference is less.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 19:16   #69
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
any ideas why , farming acc sharing or multing ?
Someone mailed him that they were crashing on him.
He replied something like "lol" or "um ok" and got his planet closed for it.

The crasher was quitting and did it intentionally to get EvilMonkey closed.
Admin of this game are really out of whack to do that to someone who dedicates the time/effort to get #1.
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 20:53   #70
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

oh and crashing on emp.... lol
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2012, 23:54   #71
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877 View Post
I still DC >.<

Just this thing called a life that interferes from being on all night every night.
We have lives, pa is really about being on at the right time more than all night

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 11:46   #72
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Anyone still saying this is a boring block round ?
With 5 alliances competing ?

well ND losing ground a bit , but still in it

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 17:37   #73
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

there arent 5 alliances competing, its between ult and app.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 12:28   #74
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877 View Post
Someone mailed him that they were crashing on him.
He replied something like "lol" or "um ok" and got his planet closed for it.

The crasher was quitting and did it intentionally to get EvilMonkey closed.
Admin of this game are really out of whack to do that to someone who dedicates the time/effort to get #1.
Wow. I had absolutely zero intention of getting him closed. I wasn't able to play the game anymore and after finding out the top planet was CT, I mailed him in assumption it was ronin (who was one of the most helpful players in the rounds i had just played with ct) and sent my fleet to suicide on him and hopefully donate some salvage. Unless they actually think we're the same person then i don't know why he got closed for it. Sorry though...
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 13:50   #75
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
I mailed him in assumption it was ronin (who was one of the most helpful players in the rounds i had just played with ct) and sent my fleet to suicide on him and hopefully donate some salvage. Unless they actually think we're the same person then i don't know why he got closed for it. Sorry though...
Probably because donations are against the rules.

Last edited by Clouds; 3 Sep 2012 at 14:12.
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 13:54   #76
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Wow. I had absolutely zero intention of getting him closed. I wasn't able to play the game anymore and after finding out the top planet was CT, I mailed him in assumption it was ronin (who was one of the most helpful players in the rounds i had just played with ct) and sent my fleet to suicide on him and hopefully donate some salvage. Unless they actually think we're the same person then i don't know why he got closed for it. Sorry though...
Yeah its sad that evilmonkey had to pay when you're contributing to a big problem in this game. and if ronin had been helpful to you why would you crash on him, and risk him getting closed. Sad fact that one can just sacrifice the bottom players in your own alliance against the top players in your enemies, getting them closed.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 14:15   #77
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Yeah its sad that evilmonkey had to pay when you're contributing to a big problem in this game. and if ronin had been helpful to you why would you crash on him, and risk him getting closed.
Because I didn't know it would get him closed. Like I said in the post above.
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 15:04   #78
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

it was a salvage donation how did you possibly think it was ok to do it

-Rommel
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 19:12   #79
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
it was a salvage donation how did you possibly think it was ok to do it
a SALVAGE DONATION. Wow, now that you put it like that I have no idea how this particular rule of planetarion could have escaped me.
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 19:19   #80
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There has been drama about that for every round since r30, at least. So yes, you should've known about it. But in any case, ignorance of the law excuses no one.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 19:23   #81
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Its been a fuzz about it since it was first implented in r4 or what not

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 19:29   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My memory isn't great, so I didn't want to exaggerate.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 20:46   #83
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
There has been drama about that for every round since r30, at least. So yes, you should've known about it. But in any case, ignorance of the law excuses no one.
I think i've played two rounds since round 30 and in neither did i read or particularly care about discussions you or others have had about salvage donations. Furthermore I'm not asking for my planet to be reopened in light of my "ignorance" here; I'm just telling someone who's alleged I intentionally got the guy closed that i actually didn't. Which is where ignorance of the 'law' here is actually pretty relevant.
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 21:10   #84
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Oh, I don't think you are lying about thinking it was ok to do. I'm saying you should have known it wasn't.
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 21:54   #85
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
I think i've played two rounds since round 30 and in neither did i read or particularly care about discussions you or others have had about salvage donations. Furthermore I'm not asking for my planet to be reopened in light of my "ignorance" here; I'm just telling someone who's alleged I intentionally got the guy closed that i actually didn't. Which is where ignorance of the 'law' here is actually pretty relevant.
so what your saying is you didnt crash on him to get him closed only to give him a score boost through salvage because you thought it was ronin and because he was such a helpful chappie you decided to help him

-Rommel
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 00:10   #86
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think
This is something you failed to do.

Don't be a mongo and salvage donate full stop.
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 00:34   #87
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Oh, I don't think you are lying about thinking it was ok to do. I'm saying you should have known it wasn't.
Yeah and i really couldn't care less about how well informed you think i should be about the rules of planetarion so long as you aren't suggesting it holds meaningful content with regards to how culpable i am in deliberately trying to hurt another player in a shitty way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
so what your saying is you didnt crash on him to get him closed only to give him a score boost through salvage because you thought it was ronin and because he was such a helpful chappie you decided to help him
I don't know if using the term "helpful chappie" was supposed to top off some masterful piece of sarcasm elucidating for everyone what incomprehensible thinking i'd used to come to the conclusion that i'd like to donate some salvage to someone i liked before quitting, but it's been lost on me. Yes that's what I was thinking. If there's something stupid in your reconstruction of my thought process then it's lost on me, sry.
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 01:30   #88
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

the stench of bullshit in this thread is overpowering.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 10:59   #89
Darothane

Darothane is an unknown quantity at this point

/2cents

surely the person at fault here is oil, regardless of if he knew the rules or not. He mailed the player to say he was crashing on him but at that point there is nothing the player being attacked can do, why is he closed for something completely beyond his control?

admittedly there may be something more to this that I don't understand so feel free to correct me but that is how it seems to me.
Round 32 - HR
Round 38 - HR
Round 39 - HR
Darothane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 11:10   #90
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darothane View Post
/2cents

surely the person at fault here is oil, regardless of if he knew the rules or not. He mailed the player to say he was crashing on him but at that point there is nothing the player being attacked can do, why is he closed for something completely beyond his control?

admittedly there may be something more to this that I don't understand so feel free to correct me but that is how it seems to me.
the player being attacked should have informed the mulithunters so they could get the fleet recalled or the player should of contacted oil and asked him to recall.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 12:43   #91
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
This is a recurring issue. The MHs cannot tell apart genuine lemming runs and salvage donations. So what they do is wait until after the fact. If you got covered, it must've been a salvage donation, and you get closed, or the salvage is removed. If you didn't get covered, it must've been a successful lemming run, and nothing is done. It's a lose/lose for the players involved.
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 14:51   #92
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Although EvilMonkey replying with "ok" was, in retrospect, not the best course of action.
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 19:43   #93
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

well, he was "crashing" on cath... so dunno how that works :P
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 22:46   #94
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
well, he was "crashing" on cath... so dunno how that works :P
Pretty sure I am gonna run with "bullshit". Will confirm, for sure, tomorrow.

Unread 4 Sep 2012, 23:48   #95
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

instead of cath, should have said EMP :P
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 01:20   #96
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
Pretty sure I am gonna run with "bullshit". Will confirm, for sure, tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
instead of cath, should have said EMP :P
no need to clarify baddars, gm already did. *looks at reincarnate*

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
oh and crashing on emp.... lol

Last edited by DarkHeart; 5 Sep 2012 at 01:26.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 04:02   #97
oil

Quote:
surely the person at fault here is oil, regardless of if he knew the rules or not. He mailed the player to say he was crashing on him but at that point there is nothing the player being attacked can do, why is he closed for something completely beyond his control?.
Agreed.

As for the emp thing, I didn't even look at what race he was. My fleet was terrible and I assumed he'd cover everything I had or at least easily find the def required to steal/kill in the most efficient manner needed. dwi.
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 15:38   #98
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
/2cents

Instead of replying "lol" (or whatever it was), the incoming and mail should have been immediately reported to the MultiHunters.

Quote:
Although EvilMonkey replying with "ok" was, in retrospect, not the best course of action.
Exactly this^
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 02:06   #99
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Anyone still following this round, cause i don't count much blocking , its seems a bit messy for that

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote