User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:13   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
System Backup...image?

i've heard people mention before that they've created an image or something of their drive so can fix it after a major crash in like 30 minutes as opposed to reinstalling everything

anyone know what i'm talking about or can give a more detailed explanation of what to do and how?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:30   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Check out http://www.symantec.com/sabu/ghost/ghost_personal/