User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:19   #51
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Best BC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
too late, you should have asked a few rounds ago for that now its just the call between bad and worse but thats in all branches of the game

On a more serious note, you cant honestly exspect ppl to vote on stuff which is over a year old, some of the current players cant even measure those ppl who were once considered good or leet.
I,e, Jez rocked in r5 Blurb rocked in r6.
As much credit deserve ppl like Lockhead, Webangel, Sliekas, Jurgen, Sid, Perkeo, Singularity, Negrei, Morden, Fred, Illegal, TheUnknown, Olrik, Jez, Quicksilver, Kileman, Game, maybe myself and many many more to be named.
While i dont wanna argue the "one hit wonder" achievements of a long and hard fought speedgame or a couple of those, it cant compete with the dedication needed to actually pull off a 6 month nonstop activity like in many of the above named cases.
Furthermore DC and BC were always mixed up roles and there is no single qualifing for any of the titles since i guess the sum of it made a person more worthy for an alliance then just the strenght in one. You dont win wars from just defending and you neither do by loseing all you gained

As a final conclusion: With the current low customerbase on these boards and the fluctuation in playtime you will most likely not get a decent poll or evaluation running and will more or less refrain to examples of the last 1-2 rounds as those are remembered best and might find the support of many of the current players or you will simply get the "xy was the best he achieved nothing but atleast he was in my alliance and we were the best or?" replies.

So let the flamefest begin

ill just quote myself here this whole thread is going nowhere and will find no real answer to the question.
You could just say we all agree to disagree and go to the next question "which was first the egg or the hen".

On a sidenote jc you should be happy about every poster on these boards its kinda deserted here, if it reflects upon the comeing customerbase for r10.5 ++ you can easily make lan parties and buy beer for all of them
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:22   #52
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Eh.. I was never in RedBull command. Before R6 I never played planetarion active. So doubt they even knew my name. I was Fury R8, and lead the only Fury BG with held a top10 planet at the end. I was Eclipse R9.5, and had an Eclipse BG running. Almost every Eclipse member pm'd me about joining my group, since other grousp in Eclipse didn't do there work very good. I can't say R9.5 was my best round. But what I read from your post is that I only did stuff in speedrounds and I think you didn't even know i was Fury and Eclipse.

Still won't say that i'm best. But hate to see false info about myself on the boards. This thread was nice.. But it begins to look like a spamthread already

Hmm not the same bloke as I thought you were, sorry for that, and no I didnt play actively in Round 8, so I wouldnt know who was in Fury.
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:24   #53
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

where as you focht will have little money left once im through with you in april.

also focht i think you need to remember that eclipse and fury have never really given us any true great players.mainly just a select group of flamers and moaners.

in the end one good thing came from fury and that was its conflict it brought io pa..although they managed to win not through skill but a large piece of a4 with alot of planet logins...or using cross alliance def...

true best bc
me
reason
i like me
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:25   #54
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

pfft stan you can be happy ill see you in 2 weeks and show ya who the daddeh is :P
no more trollingpills for you !!!!!!! :gollum: :gollum:
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:32   #55
revolv3r
:|

revolv3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Stan and Focht are both newbies that deserve a good podding.

On top of that, the best BC ever was Ruler of Dimension-X from the planet cAKe.
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:33   #56
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolv3r

Hmm after serious pondering and consideration.

I have come to the conclusion that you need to be podded andyour corpes sent into the sun.

;-)
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 00:36   #57
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that after the past 3 posts that you guys have bee clouded through lack of intelligence.

clearly what we are discussing is pa related ganking and we all know that M0o i mean thieves and pirates were very killable
and havent really had much of an impact on the game..for this i say focht prove soem relative and over whelming success of your so called l337 bc's or go back to obscurity
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 01:20   #58
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Axis_WLF
Adam
logbat
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 01:27   #59
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

BC I will have to go with Morden all the way

DC well I give Carnnis a lot of credit since he kept fang going smooth for the first 5-6 weeks in FaNG during round 7. I also give [Irvine] credit since he does a shitload as well.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:15   #60
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

BC's = AC's an DC's.. in my book

I wont give a name or names, because that will decry the fact that a BC team is just that.. a team.. they deserve whole bucket loads of praise on them.. no matter which alliance team it is, without them most of us would have died horribly.

BC's have and will allways have my utmost respect.. every single one of them.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:41   #61
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydridia
i think this newt guy needs to get a clue...any ways every one knows the best bc ever was whitesnake ffs :gollum:
Why? Because he's disagreeing with your buddy?
Don't start arguments or fights you can't hope to back up.

Newt is right, Thunder is a good BC. You should allow him that Focht, I'll vouch for the guy as being a great commander of attacks etc. Of course there are better, but it depends on the situation, the round, the people the BC can command, their loyalty, aims, size, and whole host of other variables.

I could reel off a list of people who I've seen who struck a chord with me as doing a good job at it, yourself included Focht.

This argument between yourselves (to Newt and Focht) is a little silly, to be honest. Newt thinks Thunder is a good BC, and you've never seen him in action. He probably isn't the BEST as such, but who is to rank them on skill?
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:49   #62
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolv3r

You!

Agamemnon, hands down.

BlueTuba
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 05:29   #63
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

Myself
Aga
Fred
Tiggy
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 08:42   #64
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
if it's about attacking we're looking at here then I'd go with Preach, but since I haven't worked with everyone else that's hard to say. Scouse was actually pretty good, and axis had his moments while we're at it, certainly for sheer dedication anyway.

DCing, well that's a different story and a whole different ball game all together.....
heh, you still alive old chump
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 11:31   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrician
You!

Agamemnon, hands down.
ya, if he was in my galaxy r6 and was my BC/HC in Deus. At that time he was one of the best around.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:16   #66
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Agamemnon - the man is truly insane
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:17   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrician
You!

Agamemnon, hands down.
Just noticed your post FELLA
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:19   #68
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Agamemnon - the man is truly insane
the differences between Genius and Insanity arent that big ;-)
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:20   #69
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
Myself
\o/
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 17:44   #70
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Think I need mods to sort out a poll here
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 18:52   #71
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velta
Spinner is an awesome BC. I remember the speed rounds he played, we were getting hammered. And he comes along with his 300k planet and is like "Ok guys, send your ships here, and there, and here, and there.......".

Wow he was amazing
He made the god damn game
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 01:04   #72
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

why do people even care............

ps. this has nothing to do with alliances, more with pa in general..
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 11:23   #73
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I'm a tad bored, so back I am. firstly, look up hypocrisy - and try to show an intellectual age above 6 next time you post; not to mention a decent grasp of the english language.
For not being a native speaker Focht's English is absolutely awesome. Check out the ToT leaving threads if you wanna see how the usual German English looks like.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 17:06   #74
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I know plenty of people who's native language isn't english .... infact, nigh on everyone I know (on IRC) is from some european country or other (yeh, I don't count england/britain as european). I'd have to say focht's is average - including other germans that I know. Considering focht has had to regularly speak english all the time for the last 2-3yrs of his life on IRC, and his little dig at my intelligence would presumably imply he's got an 'IQ' above mine so ~160+ ... he should be a lot better than he is by now.

anyway ... I have low self-restraint ... last time I'm gonna check these forums before I start to ruin any other threads or this one even more
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 18:06   #75
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Newt, your english is worse than Focht's.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 19:21   #76
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I know plenty of people who's native language isn't english .... infact, nigh on everyone I know (on IRC) is from some european country or other (yeh, I don't count england/britain as european). I'd have to say focht's is average - including other germans that I know. Considering focht has had to regularly speak english all the time for the last 2-3yrs of his life on IRC, and his little dig at my intelligence would presumably imply he's got an 'IQ' above mine so ~160+ ... he should be a lot better than he is by now.

anyway ... I have low self-restraint ... last time I'm gonna check these forums before I start to ruin any other threads or this one even more

You might have an IQ of 160(hehe), but you are still arguing like a 12 year old. Focht is dropping the bar a lot by arguing with you as well, so its not just you.

Also there is a difference between speaking english on IRC than on the forums, namedly because speaking on IRC does not mean you have to be perfect in your spelling or in your grammer, someone with your IQ should know this and accept it as a given.
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 19:44   #77
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Zhukov PM me with a list of who you want in the poll and i will sort it out, as well as removing less useful of the posts in this thread when i have a chance.
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 22:42   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Zhukov PM me with a list of who you want in the poll and i will sort it out, as well as removing less useful of the posts in this thread when i have a chance.
just a small note JC, won't the list of options be too subjective? I mean, clearly Zhukov (no offense) will name the BC's he knows and he thinks are good, not those he never knew, never worked with or is biassed against.

Just a suggestion though

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Mar 2004, 01:34   #79
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Foodie - CELL
Hoffi - Elysium
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 11:06   #80
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Personally I cant comment on 1 single BC, i think that all BCs that have given there time and affort in rounds shud be honoured, becuase they didnt have to do it but they did it for the members in there alliances. So as far as im concnered i think all BCs are great.. and Newt yes i agree with you Thunder is a good candidate and he did do a lot of work, but also i agree with others when they say thats just one weekend, after it you can carry on with your real life the other 5 days in the week, but with a 6 month real PA round that means you have to stay up every nite doing attacks, you dont get a brake.. thats the point i think you have to consider mate.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 14:53   #81
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly Killmark must have been the best getting all his 'friends' to attack in such a short notice, and with such an cooperation. Covering whole gals etc :P

Retired
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 17:34   #82
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
just a small note JC, won't the list of options be too subjective? I mean, clearly Zhukov (no offense) will name the BC's he knows and he thinks are good, not those he never knew, never worked with or is biassed against.

Just a suggestion though

rgds Kj
heh, I sent a PM to JC were I asked him to not make a poll yet, due to most of those names beeing from Legion and Fury..
I wanted more names (with the reason why you think this is the best BC), specially from alliances like Xanadu.
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 17:57   #83
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

i think this whole thread is full of biased, non objective and egotripping bullsh1t.. delete it
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 21:29   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
heh, I sent a PM to JC were I asked him to not make a poll yet, due to most of those names beeing from Legion and Fury..
I wanted more names (with the reason why you think this is the best BC), specially from alliances like Xanadu.
fair enough, but you can't more then 10 options. Why not assemble 10 BC teams, from various alliance and rounds (like not fury legion XAN only). Just a suggestion though.

Or you let everyone send a top 10 to JC and he can make a total in the end, like that thread about top10 songs.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 01:39   #85
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

I don't think you will get many Xanadu names though.
The fame of Xanadu BC's has never really gone beyond the Xanadu alliance itself. A possible reason for that could be that the BC's never stayed on for like more than 2 rounds.

I've been in Xanadu military command from round 2 to round 4. In round 5 I only had the title of BC, but didn't play. Not many people outside Xanadu know what I did, because that simply was not important.
During round 4, the VeX round, I was BC, but solely worked for Xanadu. Inter-alliance "operations" were usually led by a HC. This means that people in an alliance like Legion never knew what I or any other BC did for Xanadu for example. And this goes for more Xanadu BC's.

(And there've been simply too many Xanadu BC's with all those wings )

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 12:51   #86
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydridia
also focht i think you need to remember that eclipse and fury have never really given us any true great players.mainly just a select group of flamers and moaners.
This made me smile.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 14:18   #87
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
This made me smile.
It'd have made you smile more if you were in the chan with me/stan/focht at the time, he got sorely b1tch slapped for it ;-)
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:54   #88
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
It'd have made you smile more if you were in the chan with me/stan/focht at the time, he got sorely b1tch slapped for it ;-)
Christopher on IRC? He's forgotten how to use it
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:31   #89
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Wintah of course, ToT
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:15   #90
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

easy one

Thunder

and yes, I've been in some big alliances/bg's

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:07   #91
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point

Fred, Legion
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:20   #92
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sliekas - LDK ... the para 2 raids in round 9.5 was brilliant... ))
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 01:08   #93
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

mine goes to Thunder aswell, experienced his expertise in the rnd8 BG KniV and in the R6B SG BG.

/me bows in respect
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 01:29   #94
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

though it pains me to say it
yeh
was incredibly good at both bc and dc
have yet to see anyone who could sort somthing so perfectly so quickly
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 02:42   #95
Nat
Damm sexy!!

Nat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa
yeh

:O the shame of it.. but "yeh" !!! (oh the pun)
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 08:18   #96
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Honestly: The Entire BC Team of both Fury and legion during rd2/3.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 10:38   #97
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa
yeh
You have a point. Especially when you consider he did it so fast while not only sorting it, but calcing to making sure he would get the majority of the roids from the raid. :-)
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 16:55   #98
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Pavil
SK
r2

> *

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 17:15   #99
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
You have a point. Especially when you consider he did it so fast while not only sorting it, but calcing to making sure he would get the majority of the roids from the raid. :-)
Don't forget the obligatory everyone else losing their fleets.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:21   #100
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Tuhoaja is one of the best BC“s I have been playing with.

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Šragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Closed Thread