View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2006, 03:31   #43
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Complete Overhaul of Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
in my opinion the best thing to do is ................

have massive support in for cluster alliances, replace the traditional planetarion supported alliance system with cluster alliances, that way you're always in a random alliance every round, make it so people have to vote on the hc etc of the cluster alliance give people in the same cluster alliance a -2 eta bonus to defence basically throw everything you can in to supporting cluster alliances over traditional alliances

sure battle groups will attack together but **** with everyone in random cluster alliances each round, and the likely hood of getting a respected player in each cluster so that they will get a capable hc i think it could really chop the game up

I could agree with something like this, wrather than just throwing out alliances completely. Make incluster defence -1 and out of cluster defence impossible or something. Every round we would have a different group of people playing together against a different set of enimies. Instead of this seesaw gameplay we have going now, when alliances take turns winning(Thank you ascen for breaking this up last round)